Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Bulge & Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bulge & Ladies (3172 Views)

Why Do Ladies Like To Look At The Bulge Infront Of Guys Trousers? / Guyz: Hw D'u Feel When There's A Bulge Of Ur Dicck Showin Frm Ur Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulge & Ladies by Templa(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2010
Hi ladies,
What do u think and feel when u see a guy's bulge? It's sometimes embarrassing for us when your eyez, hmmm r glued to them bulges, do u like seeing them?
Re: Bulge & Ladies by 1102(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2010
I have a very Big P
and there was this time wen i went swimmin
and the POOL was filled up 2 the brim,been a very good swimmer
(the type that throws backflip into water,goes underground for minutes)
I quickly gained the attention from the ladies, now they flocked around me
so i could teach them the basic skills in swimmin since most wher novice
well i started touching free wet bosom,highs and waist.
after all it was TEACHING,
my P went up and refused to come down,These ladies saw the BULGE cos my shorts were wet
and 2 of them were like WOW u've got a BIG ONE,
they both dropped their #s secretly in my trousers wiv my brother unknowingly to their BFs they came wit who
were drinkin and the rest were history!

1 Like

Re: Bulge & Ladies by sohiemi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2010
Re: Bulge & Ladies by queeneve: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2010
190's story sound verrrry fishy,
Re: Bulge & Ladies by ice234: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2010
hahehahe
Re: Bulge & Ladies by InkedNerd(f): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2010
I don't really think anything of it undecided.
Re: Bulge & Ladies by saintneo(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2010
anything goes
Re: Bulge & Ladies by 1102(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2010
tongue
queeneve:

190's story sound verrrry fishy,

How Fatty bum bumm!
Re: Bulge & Ladies by ice234: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2010
laffs
Re: Bulge & Ladies by blackmann(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2010
@190, since it was free teaching and free touching of omu, thighs and waist, and since little 190 decided to "rise" to the occassion, did he get some FREE underwater carressing?
Re: Bulge & Ladies by Stevogue(m): 9:58pm On Sep 25, 2010
190's ID as a female is fake unless he is a hermaphrodite. And so also is his story fake, too discordant to be true!
Re: Bulge & Ladies by 1102(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2010
blackmann:

@190, since it was free teaching and free touching of omu, thighs and waist, and since little 190 decided to "rise" to the occassion, did he get some FREE underwater carressing?

^^
Nope i couldnt cos the pool was full

and i didnt want to start a scene and try sometin

else my akamu flows 2 the top of the water and people scream and scram  for their lives and safety
Re: Bulge & Ladies by blackmann(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2010
Stevogue:

190's ID as a female is fake unless he is a hermaphrodite. And so also is his story fake, too discordant to be true!

i don't think it is a lie. Such a thing has happened to me in the past. Some ladies get tripped by a man's physical ability and well endowment. Not that i've seen 190's koko b4, but a few ladies i "know" tend to swoon over a man who is in good shape and good at what he does, especially if it is something they are not good at.

--190--:

^^
Nope i couldnt cos the pool was full

and i didnt want to start a scene and try sometin

else my akamu flows 2 the top of the water and people scream and scram for their lives and safety

embarassed Aww poor you. the day it happened to me my akamu did float out, but luckily it was night time and nobody saw what was up as everyone was enjoying his/herself, gyrating to the music and junk.
Re: Bulge & Ladies by blackmann(m): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2010
but she had to do it discreetly, cos the girl dancing beside us in the pool that day was staring at us in one funny way, suspecting something was up. thank goodness We were at the deep end of the pool, so the water was about chest deep, and as i stated, it was kinda dark, but not too dark to notice something if you look very close.
Re: Bulge & Ladies by 1102(m): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
blackmann:

but she had to do it discreetly, cos the girl dancing beside us in the pool that day was staring at us in one funny way, suspecting something was up. thank goodness We were at the deep end of the pool, so the water was about chest deep, and as i stated, it was kinda dark, but not too dark to notice something if you look very close.

Gbam same thing happend 2 me another day,
with my ex, there was no sex but hands were @ work,we went under-neath the water
kissed alot,till someone JUMPED into the water and landed on us underneath. undecided
Re: Bulge & Ladies by ice234: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2010
shiii
Re: Bulge & Ladies by SIlknSteel(f): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2010
I think it is attractive really but i find it embarrassing staring. I remember various occasions when a guy would want me to feel his bulge but it makes me feel so shy. Sincerely, think it makes us ladies feel in control,

1 Like

Re: Bulge & Ladies by blackmann(m): 12:11am On Sep 26, 2010
In control? Are you one of those ladies that if your man messes up, you just go for his gonads, give it a couple of hard yanks, and he become sputty in ur hands? i fear babes like that!!
Re: Bulge & Ladies by SIlknSteel(f): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2010
Hell no! Am not. By control i mean 'turning him on'. It is nice moving close to a guy and feeling the bulge especially when you feel you are not up to his level or u dont play his kinda games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bulge & Ladies by yme1(f): 2:11am On Sep 26, 2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my eyes always goes down there and i really don't know why
well it depends if it belongs to whom i can fu:ck openly and closely then when i set my eye's on the bulge am always like goshhhhhhhhh i want that in me but when it is not my type when i see the bulge i end up saying damn i need something like that

1 Like

Re: Bulge & Ladies by InkedNerd(f): 2:14am On Sep 26, 2010
y me:

well it depends if it belongs to whom i can fu:ck openly and closely then when i set my eye's on the bulge am always like goshhhhhhhhh i want that in me but when it is not my type when i see the bulge i end up saying damn i need something like that

lmao, right on ::[/b]Inked_Nerd gives high y me a high five[b]::
Re: Bulge & Ladies by Vic2k3(m): 2:22am On Sep 26, 2010
Smh bad girls for real. 4 dat i'm wearing iron pants from now on
Re: Bulge & Ladies by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 26, 2010
y me:

u so Hot wink
Re: Bulge & Ladies by yme1(f): 2:46am On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, right on ::[/b]Inked_Nerd gives high y me a high five[b]::

wink

BoboYekini:

u so Hot wink
is that a question or a compliment? grin
Re: Bulge & Ladies by InkedNerd(f): 5:09am On Sep 26, 2010
Vic2k3:

Smh bad girls for real. 4 dat i'm wearing iron pants from now on

Sweetie, I am not a bad girl. Besides, men do the same thing. As for your iron pants, I go bring chain saw and cut am off grin.

1 Like

Re: Bulge & Ladies by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 26, 2010
If it catches my attention yes, But i look away quickly.
Re: Bulge & Ladies by Vic2k3(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2010
@Inked nerd shocked shocked shocked shocked i regret going to sleep early last night i wud hve loved to finish that one once and for all. Btw that was Damn funny.
Re: Bulge & Ladies by ice234: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2010
@ rokiatu wetin u eye go find there
Re: Bulge & Ladies by blackmann(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2010
SIlknSteel:

Hell no! Am not. By control i mean 'turning him on'. It is nice moving close to a guy and feeling the bulge especially when you feel you are not up to his level or u dont play his kinda games

Okay. didn't think of it from that angle

Quite a bunch of Hot babes on NL a la y me and inknerd.
Re: Bulge & Ladies by queeneve: 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2010
A bulge can be VERRY DECIEVING, everything don't ALWAYS seems as they appears,
Re: Bulge & Ladies by Omolola1(f): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2010
when i see a guy's bulge, i stare and look away almost immediately

1 Like

Re: Bulge & Ladies by 1102(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^
dats good of u, but why do u keep staring @ mine~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome Back Darling / shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? / Will We Ever See A Nairaland Chic On Bald Head Like This Hot Candy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.