Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? (3170 Views)

Fun Facts About Women You Probably Never Heard Of!! / Lmaoo I Never Heard Of This Tho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by chronique(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2013
These two dated for 14months without sex till they got married(clap for them). They really tried. However,after 25 months of marriage,they still haven't had s-e-x. Instead of the mumu guy to enjoy what he paid for,he's busy eating raw potatoes. What y'all think?
See pic below and read write up.

1 Like

Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by tpia5: 7:05pm On May 22, 2013
its their business, their concern.

some people go at it 24/7 like bunnies yet still look outside.

if the write up is true anyway.
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by 25omega(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2013
sounds like he is gay and she is a lesbian and their marriage is either a contract or for convenience
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 22, 2013
I cannot categorically state what is wrong now, make I ask Jesus.
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by greedie1(f): 7:39pm On May 22, 2013
wow!!! now this is the height of self control
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by tpia5: 7:54pm On May 22, 2013
---
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by tonididdy(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2013
@op and where in your post did they say there were christians ?(even if they are,who are you to judge their decisions and tag em DUMMIES)

ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE YOU...
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:
Against?
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 22, 2013
Lmao. grin Oh, so when they start kissing, they break off, she sprinkles water on her face, and he eats raw potatoes. . . I know something is wrong somewhere. I still dey find am.
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 22, 2013
I just can't stop thinking of his facial expression as he eats raw potatoes. . . grin grin grin
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by greedie1(f): 8:21pm On May 22, 2013
sexkillz: Against?
dunno against wat. but i do know that i ve never read of a higher level of madness . why dey come marry na?

there should be a sin in there somewhere... how can a married couple choose not to copulate?
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 22, 2013
gree-die:

dunno against wat. but i do know that i ve never read of a higher level of madness . why dey come marry na?

there should be a sin in there somewhere... how can a married couple choose not to copulate?
grin grin

It's absurd in it's whole entirety. They start kissing, then instead of continuing, she sprays water on her face and he eats raw potatoes.

Something is wrong. grin
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by chronique(m): 8:28pm On May 22, 2013
By the time they'd be ready,their privates will be so rusty that they'll need SAE 40(heavy duty) engine oil lubricant to oil their downtowns. All the bolts and nuts go done stiff.
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by vizboy(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2013
Na true loves
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by greedie1(f): 8:34pm On May 22, 2013
chronique: By the time they'd be ready,their privates will be so rusty that they'll need SAE 40(heavy duty) engine oil lubricant to oil their downtowns. All the bolts and nuts go done stiff.
grin grin grin
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by greedie1(f): 8:36pm On May 22, 2013
the guys face looks bloated from eating so many raw potatoes....i fear for his health grin grin
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On May 22, 2013
Awon ode meji! Dem tell dem space to knack dey heaven? Foolish Iscariots.

1 Like

Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by dabrake(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2013
my future wife no go wan imagine that kain plan where I dey.
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Les: 9:07pm On May 22, 2013
Idowuogbo: Awon ode meji! Dem tell dem space to knack dey heaven? Foolish Iscariots.
like seriously, this woman, how do you get dis ur slangs?? Foolish iscariot grin YOU TOO MUCH!!!
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by chronique(m): 9:22pm On May 22, 2013
Guy,you nor sabi read ni? Abi na okpobrisi nursery and primary school you go? What does the first line say?

tonididdy: @op and where in your post did they say there were christians ?(even if they are,who are you to judge their decisions and tag em DUMMIES)

ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE YOU...
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Sanboy25: 9:29pm On May 22, 2013

*No comment*
shocked
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by spikesC(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2013
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by 50calibre(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2013
What I don't understand is why a full blooded male would want to be with a woman, and not do normal things. What the point, to what end, what do they do, dance? This is just a bromance with a fellow bro simple!

1 Like

Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 22, 2013
I cannot even get my head around this one, are they preaching abstinence in marriage? undecided
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by ABEngine(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2013
Every one wants to make HISTORY, believe you me history has it that this folks has feigned impotence for abstinence #Noted#
Did I really get to understand this happened in a marriage? They must be invitro born
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Mynd44: 1:16am On May 23, 2013
You are joking right?
gree-die:
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Nobody: 5:55am On May 23, 2013
maybe the man is eunuch,why abstinence after marriage,then why did GOd say "go ye to the world and multiply in the bible.
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Temismith(f): 7:18am On May 23, 2013
sexkillz: I cannot categorically state what is wrong now, make I ask Jesus.
ogbeni sexie, weldon u hear? Keep broking rule 21.
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Princeparix(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2013
#jumps into God-forbid river#
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Mynd44: 7:48am On May 23, 2013
Yomieluv: maybe the man is eunuch,why abstinence after marriage,then why did GOd say "go ye to the world and multiply in the bible.

If he s an eunuch, why marry in the first place?
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Kosigift(f): 7:53am On May 23, 2013
shocked shocked na wa oo...
Wonders shall never end!
Re: shocking;never heard anywhere in the world before!!! What do you call these two? by Mynd44: 8:04am On May 23, 2013
Kosigift: shocked shocked na wa oo...
Wonders shall never end!
You want it to end

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Have A Crush On A Nairalander You Haven't Met Before? / What Characteristics Or Qualities Do You Look For In A Girlfriend/ Boyfriend / Is It Right For A Guy To Sleep With His Sister Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.