Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois (38159 Views)

Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch / Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by cr7lomo: 1:10pm On May 21, 2019
FreemanUYB:
Davido na scam las las

Don't promise what you can't fulfill!!!!

So all the times that he has been fulfilling his cash promises nko...just one time that he dint fulfill, una bad belle people don they insult am...u c the reason people don't help their fellow man... wicked and ungrateful world people
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Daniel058(m): 1:11pm On May 21, 2019
To promise and never fulfilled make one look immature
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Akpacha(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2019
They never collect Davido want the boys to lie say them don collect? they were asked how they invested the 1million and they said they haven't receive any thing.

5 Likes

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by tillaman(m): 1:12pm On May 21, 2019
africandollar:
I quite agree that they reacted stupidly, if the guy promised you N1m and was yet to fulfill his promise the sensible thing to do is to contact him privately or DM him. If he still chose not to respond then just forget about it, it wasn’t like if he owed you money anyways. Their handler/manager is very unprofessional.
bro I don’t see any reason Davido should pick offence o! “He hasn’t given us” that’s all the kids said now

6 Likes

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by IamSoProlific: 1:15pm On May 21, 2019
africandollar:
I quite agree that they reacted stupidly, if the guy promised you N1m and was yet to fulfill his promise the sensible thing to do is to contact him privately or DM him. If he still chose not to respond then just forget about it, it wasn’t like if he owed you money anyways. Their handler/manager is very unprofessional.

On a second thought, it will be assumed by same masses like me n you, that they've received the cash.

Since he made the promise publicly, they should come publicly too.

3 Likes

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by mkoabiola: 1:26pm On May 21, 2019
YeyeGirl:
Promise na promise.... He promised dem since January but ordinary Shitta way dem beat,less than a week him give am d cash...I know d boys did ntin special 2 even deserve d 1M but smtyms 2 control Thumb naim sure pass... Everytym LATI,, wen him know say no b always Lati network dey stable... undecided
Hahahaha
Every tym na laati

Wen he is high ...he go jus de promise
Na laati go remember d father xmas
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by tonye33(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2019
tillaman:
This Aloma dude is fuckedd up in the head!
They didn’t do anything to deserve the money agreed but why did he promise them in the first place he even asked for their account number that very moment so since February he never get time to credit their account and perhaps the boys said nothing bad now!!
How did you spend the 1 million nAira obo gave you guys?
He hasn’t given us
Abi e get Wetin them talk wey pass he hasn’t given us?

My brother your head dey dia . Nah bloggers twist the talk against the boys

1 Like

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by jaksmillioniar: 1:30pm On May 21, 2019
ibkayee:
I don’t understand why people are blasting them.

Not only did Davido offer of his own accord but they were asked. They didn’t even slander him
how are u dear.
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Craigslists: 1:31pm On May 21, 2019
Every time Wire me money...

Hello baby have you sent it? grin
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by hopexter(m): 1:31pm On May 21, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Aloma is not well oooo

He's unwell truly, a promised made since January by a wealthy musician. They've been more than patient enough because 1million is nothing to someone like Davido undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by phonemakemoney: 1:32pm On May 21, 2019
africandollar:
It was a tight position they were asked publicly how did they spend the 1 million Davido gave them and they replied he has not paid us? Should they have lied and claim they were paid and investing it wisely?

1 Like

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Cheeryfeet: 1:33pm On May 21, 2019
Kai that is nonsense Oga, patience from January till now, 5 MONTHS. No they should have waited till they grow up. Idiot. If you wan do something you do am excuse no dey abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by dominique(f): 1:36pm On May 21, 2019
And this same Davido says he intends to run for office in future. Hope he's aware that internet never forgets?

4 Likes

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by kingkuntaval: 1:36pm On May 21, 2019
Nigerians and Pride, They replied a simple question, this bloody rug rat started blasting them saying they lack patience, make dem wait till buhari tenure finish?
Davido might have even forgotten, what's wrong about reminding him.
Shaquille O'neal is at least 15 times richer than Davido and his entire crew, yet he's so graceful and accessible,
give naija man small money, the next thing you'll hear is " am I your mate"?
f u aloma.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by iamwizzle(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2019
africandollar:

Did d bois just decide to say it or they were asked bout the money
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by doublecross(m): 1:38pm On May 21, 2019
kaen1317:
Nigerians have turned social media to begging media.
oh my god! i hate seeing foolish people. the boys didnt beg for nothing, they were promised to be given a million bucks after a mimick they made. my friend.... please go to school.

8 Likes

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Peteryt01: 1:40pm On May 21, 2019
Kids are hard to offend o
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Hily77: 1:41pm On May 21, 2019
They did something to attract your interest OK. They did not beg you for it afterall are you the one feeding them all this while. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by ibkayee(f): 1:42pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
how are u dear.
Not bad cheers, hope you’re well smiley
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by tillaman(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2019
tonye33:

My brother your head dey dia . Nah bloggers twist the talk against the boys
the thing weak me now since February and May don almost finish na! That dirty shoki shitta niqqa got his own less than a week so how him own take different ? Cause he was beaten? Who send am

1 Like

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2019
post=78584639:
Insult upon injury!

See dem agbayas!!

Nobody knows tomorrow Aloma, those boys could be the ones feeding you in few years to come!

Take heed, less you fall yakata
PROMISE AND FAIL issa BIG sin!!

If you make us vex, we will tell them to send their account number and send them the exact money you are using to make fun of them in 48 hours!
Be guided!

really?

send the exact Money to my account now, make I chop part of the national cake.

make I send account number?
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:47pm On May 21, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

really?

send the exact Money to my account now, make I chop part of the national cake.

make I send account number?
Ikorodu bois sir!
Not a wife snatcher o!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2019
post=78585816:

Ikorodu bois sir!
Not a wife snatcher o!!

wife snatcher live and grown up at ikorodu, so he's still ikorodu bois

do normal and stop twisting. between 48hrs make I hear gbagaun in ma account

Is about to credit your account with 1 million naira. I dey wait cheesy
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Cityfirstborn(m): 1:53pm On May 21, 2019
Once you promise some people money it turns out as money owed which is very wrong..Once promised a guy some cash, he kept sending me reminder text for 2weeks after 1 month it turned to threat.
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:54pm On May 21, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

wife snatcher live and grown up at ikorodu, so he's still ikorodu bois

do normal and stop twisting. between 48hrs make I hear gbagaun in ma account

Is about to credit your account with 1 million naira. I dey wait cheesy
Agric or Ogolonto ?!
Owutu or 1st gate?!
Owode or Gberigbe?!
cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by tonye33(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2019
tillaman:
the thing weak me now since February and May don almost finish na! That dirty shoki shitta niqqa got his own less than a week so how him own take different ? Cause he was beaten? Who send am

Nobody is even talking about the question that led to the statement
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2019
post=78585973:
Agric or Ogolonto ?! Owutu or 1st gate?! Owode or Gberigbe?! cheesy wink

ijede road now

make I just see your alert, my expectation don reach next level grin
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:57pm On May 21, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

ijede road now

make I just see your alert, my expectation don reach next level grin
Lol cheesy, expect it in cash then!

1 Like

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2019
sad Alom or aloma abi waitin you call yourself? You are not serious at all. Davido promise those boys money before general election. More than 4 months now. And you said they don't have patients? Abi ogbadun ni?

Have patients what do you expect them to have ?
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 21, 2019
Hmmm Davido will give them let them just mimic Chioma
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2019
post=78586060:
Lol cheesy, expect it in cash then!

I trust your judgement. make I DM you to get the location?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje / I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.