Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois (38160 Views)

Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch / Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:59pm On May 21, 2019
post=78586060:
Lol cheesy, expect it in cash then!

I trust your judgement. make I DM you to get the location?
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by yetunsbay(m): 2:00pm On May 21, 2019
africandollar:
I quite agree that they reacted stupidly, if the guy promised you N1m and was yet to fulfill his promise the sensible thing to do is to contact him privately or DM him. If he still chose not to respond then just forget about it, it wasn’t like if he owed you money anyways. Their handler/manager is very unprofessional.
a questn was asked and humbly replied

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:03pm On May 21, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

wifeesnatcher:

You serious for dis ogberaga matter o!
You even mention us twice in 2 seconds!
No worries, you will make your first MILLIONS before or by August 2019.
JUST BELIEVE....but that will come to pass if you STOP snatching people's wife o!
Have a nice day!

Work beckons! wink

1 Like

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Dessy96: 2:03pm On May 21, 2019
Entitlement mentality..... if I'm davido i won't give them shit.... you'll tell who in their village can count 100k and give you takless of 1m u con dey do like say na by force.... not a single video they did ever made me grin talkless of laugh... mtcheew
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2019
post=78586210:

You serious for dis ogberaga matter o!
You even mention us twice in 2 seconds!
No worries, you will make your first MILLIONS before or by August 2019.
JUST BELIEVE....but that will come to pass if you STOP snatching people's wife o!
Have a nice day!

Work beckons! wink

see you, na only u sabi chop national cake?
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by handsomebanana(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2019
Cityfirstborn:
Once you promise some people money it turns out as money owed which is very wrong..Once promised a guy some cash, he kept sending me reminder text for 2weeks after 1 month it turned to threat.

You promise person money, one month after you no still give am.

You no for promise at all
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:09pm On May 21, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

see you, na only u sabi chop national cake?

Entrepreneurship is bae!
Believe in what you do and do what you BELIEVE in.
Bye!
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:09pm On May 21, 2019
handsomebanana:

You promise person money, one month after you no still give am.

You no for promise at all
GBAM!
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by kisscivic(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2019
The Bois only answered truthfully to a question they were asked about the money from Davido. I don’t know if some people expected them to lie. If Davido is not ready to fulfill his promises, then he should stop making any
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by phonemakemoney: 2:17pm On May 21, 2019
Dessy96:
Entitlement mentality..... if I'm davido i won't give them shit.... you'll tell who in their village can count 100k and give you takless of 1m u con dey do like say na by force.... not a single video they did ever made me grin talkless of laugh... mtcheew
They never begged Davido he promised and he did not fulfill and they did not complain, it was another person that asked them what they did with the money (with assumption they have already been paid) and they replied that they have not yet been paid.
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 21, 2019
this dude talks to much, throwing insult everywhere. I hope he gets beaten someday so he’ll learn to shut his mouth.
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Femeto: 2:31pm On May 21, 2019
Those kids have a brighter future than Davido mark my words. 21/05/2019.
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by namiji2598: 2:41pm On May 21, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Those boys should face their studies or they should go and learn trade their concepts are not even funny same goes to UglyToheeb undecided
studies na scam
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Nzefund(m): 2:42pm On May 21, 2019
Btc and PayPal funds needed. Check my signature for my WhatsApp number.
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by trapQ: 2:44pm On May 21, 2019
The boys did nothing wrong. They didn't castigate Davido. The only person who is wrong here is this alobam abi aloma.
Did you expect them to lie that David had given them when he hasn't?
africandollar:
I quite agree that they reacted stupidly, if the guy promised you N1m and was yet to fulfill his promise the sensible thing to do is to contact him privately or DM him. If he still chose not to respond then just forget about it, it wasn’t like if he owed you money anyways. Their handler/manager is very unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by trapQ: 2:45pm On May 21, 2019
What is the shiit they said? Do you have a comprehension problem?
Iamicekid:
Abi now unna no do anything for am ooo, him be God, Na only God dey promise wey no dey fail ooo, Person wey u suppose just dey text and remind him u come online saying shit even if he wan give u now, all him other crew members will advice him not to
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by hollywater: 2:48pm On May 21, 2019
YeyeGirl:
Promise na promise.... He promised dem since January but ordinary Shitta way dem beat,less than a week him give am d cash...I know d boys did ntin special 2 even deserve d 1M but smtyms 2 control Thumb naim sure pass... Everytym LATI,, wen him know say no b always Lati network dey stable... undecided
Is begging now occupation in Nigeria?
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2019
africandollar:
Mr Oga, he owns them, why making a promise you know you won't fulfill; promise is a debt.
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Emekaobodo(m): 3:00pm On May 21, 2019
africandollar:

At that point, what could have being the best Answer??
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:05pm On May 21, 2019
post=78586410:
Entrepreneurship is bae! Believe in what you do and do what you BELIEVE in. Bye!

Edet lives in calabar. story!
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by ibnlawal(m): 3:07pm On May 21, 2019
tillaman:
This Aloma dude is fuckedd up in the head!
They didn’t do anything to deserve the money agreed but why did he promise them in the first place he even asked for their account number that very moment so since February he never get time to credit their account and perhaps the boys said nothing bad now!!
How did you spend the 1 million nAira obo gave you guys?
He hasn’t given us
Abi e get Wetin them talk wey pass he hasn’t given us?
Abi ooo...Wetin dey won talk, or make dem lie ni...OBO self f**ked up, e no suppose be him naa
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by adeniyisamuel59(m): 3:10pm On May 21, 2019
Cityfirstborn:
Once you promise some people money it turns out as money owed which is very wrong..Once promised a guy some cash, he kept sending me reminder text for 2weeks after 1 month it turned to threat.
Then why making a unfulfilled promises.
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by deltateam: 3:10pm On May 21, 2019
Mrcomedimatic:
One of Davido's boy known as Aloma took to his Instagram page to reveal that Ikorodu bois aren't patient enough to get their N1M.

He revealed that if they will even get anything it is sorry.

See post below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/if-you-collect-anything-na-sorry-one-of-davidos-boyaloma-tells-ikorodu-bois/

But seriously now I saw the circumstance that led them to hint that Davido didn't give them the money I come to understand better.

They were asked a question, not like they just decided to abuse him or shame him. People will be thinking or believing that Davido actually gave them money and they wasted it or squandered it not knowing boys didn't see shishi.

Now my verdict is Davido is an imp.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by deltateam: 3:14pm On May 21, 2019
yetunsbay:
a questn was asked and humbly replied

Exactly.
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by BanevsJoker(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2019
tillaman:
They didn’t do anything to deserve the money agreed but why did he promise them in the first place he even asked for their account number that very moment so since February he never get time to credit their account and perhaps the boys said nothing bad now!!
He hasn’t given us
I believe he was trying to spell "excursion".
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by HENRY940: 3:18pm On May 21, 2019
tillaman:
He hasn’t given us
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Pablonkor: 3:19pm On May 21, 2019
So because those little boys told the truth, they've done wrong

Abi were they supposed to smile and answer YES wen he hasn't given them the money
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Onecutetivboi(m): 3:31pm On May 21, 2019
I noticed dat davido has changed a little, after these recent scandals and trolls concerning the release of zlatan and co and other issues.

buh i hope he is not suffering from depression sha

DAVIDO all the way!!!
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by chucsmoore(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2019
kingkuntaval:
Nigerians and Pride, They replied a simple question, this bloody rug rat started blasting them saying they lack patience, make dem wait till buhari tenure finish?
Davido might have even forgotten, what's wrong about reminding him.
Shaquille O'neal is at least 15 times richer than Davido and his entire crew, yet he's so graceful and accessible,
give naija man small money, the next thing you'll hear is " am I your mate"?
f u aloma.
What is 15 times richer, SHAQ is worth hundred million s of dollars, Davido money no even pass 1billion Naira, $2million, do d estimate your self
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Dannyhajo(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2019
Pangea:
Shameless people
Is this how your family plan to also be behaving in politics?
Promise and fail?
No wonder your uncle no get mandate!
Mtsheew!

Even if his brother didn't get back his mandate there still billionaire's for life...compare yourself or your daddy or your daddy's first born with davido and tell me the difference

1 Like

Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by Studyinchina200(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2019
Promise and fail just like Nigerian politicians
Re: Davido: Aloma DMW Blasts Ikorodu Bois by eedrees(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2019
tillaman:
He hasn’t given us

God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley / Teebillz Trying To Create Olamide/Don Jazzy War Again? (Snapshot) / Shirley Igwe Owing N10,000 For Goat Meat And Chicken, Refuses To Pick Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.