Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online (2254 Views)

How To Print Your Guarantor's Form For Nigerian Passport Online / Applied For My Passport Online (DIY).. Updated (Passport Received) / Life in Beijing As an International Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 21, 2019
I want to get an international passport How can I apply for it online
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by suyamasta(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2019
Ironman15:
I want to get an international passport
How can I apply for it online
https://www.nairaland.com/1969461/cost-nigeria-international-passport/67

Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 21, 2019
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by suyamasta(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2019
Ironman15:

What are the requirements
Do click the links I shared for more information
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by Nsiehi: 8:38pm On May 21, 2019
Better enter one immigrations office and go do your passport. Online route may be delayed until you are tired of waiting and you end up paying twice

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 21, 2019
suyamasta:
Do click the links I shared for more information

Can you guide me on how to fill the form

Most especially the guarantor form
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 21, 2019
Visit any branch of immigration office to apply stop wasting your time in applying online
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by suyamasta(m): 6:30am On May 22, 2019
Ironman15:

Can you guide me on how to fill the form

Most especially the guarantor form
What guidance do you need there? everything there looks clear,

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by Nobody: 7:45am On May 22, 2019
suyamasta:
What guidance do you need there? everything there looks clear,
Let's talk on WhatsApp sir
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by Nobody: 7:48am On May 22, 2019
asuustrike1:
Visit any branch of immigration office to apply stop wasting your time in applying online

I want to avoid the risk of being scammed by some officers... Av heard different cases of that

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by Nobody: 8:12am On May 22, 2019
Ironman15:

I want to avoid the risk of being scammed by some officers... Av heard different cases of that
Go to their office they will assist you. I did mine in their office and I got it same day without been scammed
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by suyamasta(m): 9:08am On May 22, 2019
Ironman15:

Let's talk on WhatsApp sir
If you got any important questions ask here you are sure to get better assistance
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by GodblessAll: 10:27am On May 22, 2019
Any contact for passport renewal...needs it urgently
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by GodblessAll: 10:29am On May 22, 2019
any contact for passport renewal...needs it urgently
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

Go to their office they will assist you. I did mine in their office and I got it same day without been scammed

Are you sure?

Which part of the country are you... And where did you get yours
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 22, 2019
Ironman15:

Are you sure?

Which part of the country are you... And where did you get yours
Warri Delta state. You will see many Nigerians queuing to process theirs over there
Re: How Can I Apply For An International Passport Online by Nobody: 8:05am On May 23, 2019
asuustrike1:

Warri Delta state. You will see many Nigerians queuing to process theirs over there

I'm in Ogun state.... How much do you get yours in delta

(1) (Reply)

Japa: Can 4million Take Me To Australia / 20,000 Nigerians Denied British Visa / Travelling To Luxembourg As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.