Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Trouble Loging Into My Phpmyadmin Cpanel With Syskay Hosting Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Trouble Loging Into My Phpmyadmin Cpanel With Syskay Hosting Company (1543 Views)

Help Phpmyadmin Showing My Blank In Wamp. / Tutorials On How To Use Phpmyadmin In Your Website Cpanel / Phpmyadmin And Dreamweaver8 Uploading Picture Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble Loging Into My Phpmyadmin Cpanel With Syskay Hosting Company by okesonab: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2010
Hello all, I am using a VSAT(about 100kbps) and I have been having problem login to my cpanel phpmyadmin to create and administer my database, which i hosted with syskay systems. Do speed of your network affect access to some servers? though i have tried it in most cybercafe. The guy at syskay have actually logged into in with Multilink network which he showed me the screenshot.Someone should help cos i discouraged using their system
Re: Trouble Loging Into My Phpmyadmin Cpanel With Syskay Hosting Company by abhosts(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2010
If you are able to access your cpanel, you should be able to access phpmyadmin. First you must create a Database and User in cpanel, then make sure the user has the necessary permissions to the database.

You could also login to phpmyadmin directly (without visiting cpanel) by using this link (replace "your-domain.com" with your actual domain):

http://www.your-domain.com:2082/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php

Hope this helps.
Re: Trouble Loging Into My Phpmyadmin Cpanel With Syskay Hosting Company by deyesborn(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2010
Sometime network affect cpanel login and navigation.
I am using syskay too and sometime I have problem login to my cpanel when using MTN.

But i don't have problem using zain but too slow
I used GLO now and it I can access my cpanel including Myphpadmin
Re: Trouble Loging Into My Phpmyadmin Cpanel With Syskay Hosting Company by okesonab: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
I hav created a database and one user, even the guy at syskay has logged to the database using multilink network.
That is why am asking whether one's network speed affect there server.
Re: Trouble Loging Into My Phpmyadmin Cpanel With Syskay Hosting Company by DualCore1: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2010
Your network speed affects the speed at which you are able to access your server
Your network affects the ability to access your server.

IMHO

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Submit Your Site To Get High Seo Rank? / Professional Web Designer Needed In Lagos / We Develop A Responsive Website SEO, Programming, Web

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.