Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,267 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage’s Backside, She Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage’s Backside, She Reacts (743 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage’s Backside, She Reacts by yung419(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2019
[b]WIZKID SLAPS TIWA SAVAGE’S BACKSIDE, SHE REACTS

Social media is currently abuzz following a video that surfaced online in which two of the biggest Nigerian singers were captured on camera in an unusual cat and mouse display of affection.

Superstar singers Wizkid and Tiwa Savage have always been linked together by fans and followers who hold the opinion that the two may just be more than friends.

This assumption by many was further given a breath of life after the Fever crooner released a music video and his love interest in the sensual clip was none other than Mama Jam Jam.
In a video that is now making the rounds online, the superstars have now given their music lovers more to talk about.

Wizkid was spotted getting a little bit too playful with the female singer as he held her hand up and used the other one to give her a good smacking on her backside.
Tiwa had instantly moved to get hold of Wizkid who ran away after his little mischief.
https://9benz..com/2019/05/wizkid-slaps-tiwa-savages-backside-she.html
[/color]
[size=8pt][/size][/b]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know Wat To Do. My Relationship Is Complicated / Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Husband Who Died A Day After Their Wedding / How Do I Receive Cash As Small As 500naira From My Clients In African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.