Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road (9056 Views)

I Am Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But I Must Commend Him For This / PDP: Why We Can’t Commend Buhari On Rescue Of Kankara Students / El-zakzaky: House Of Reps Commend Buhari, DSS For Obeying Court Order (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by globemoney: 5:03pm On May 22, 2019
adadike:
I rather commend Obiano for standing with that okoko during the last election.
Hahahaha Ada you people still owe me apology too. Together with nwanyionitsha lmao
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by globemoney: 5:05pm On May 22, 2019
duncun:
Bia op mind yourself o. Enugu international airport is about to be shut down under flimsy excuse. North and sw has a number of completed projects including a rail line connection, and you want me to be happy with a bigot for constructing the only thing he campaigned with which you're not sure of its completion with the pace they're going about it.
What did your foolish and dead pdp give SE for 16 years. Assuming Atiku won, it would have back to square one. Pdp is the greatest enemy of SE. they pretend to love us while killing us

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 5:12pm On May 22, 2019
pazienza:

Which 10%?

They are just doing one lane and are very slow at it.
1% is just about right.

The quality of the road is top notch, I will give them that.
But the pace is too slow. At this rate they are currently going, this administration will not finish the road.

They had a professional agreement on the time frame

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 5:14pm On May 22, 2019
pazienza:

Which 10%?

1% is just about right.

But the pace is too slow. At this rate they are currently going, this administration will not finish the road.

When last did u pass the road?

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Yorubasareslave: 6:05pm On May 22, 2019
pazienza:

Which 10%?

1% is just about right.

You are right. I passed the road on my way to lokoja from lagos for a summit and I noticed they build a kilometre every year on a 100 kilometre road. I heard from the igbos on the vehicle i boarded that Peter Obi built most of the Anambra portions.

3 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by pazienza(m): 6:44pm On May 22, 2019
Chimok:

This last Saturday.
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2019
Afamed:

You know nothing about your right. If you truly know your right, you will not be here defending those who have deprived you of basic amenities years back gullibly you are still here defending them
And who was that that I defended? Are you ok?
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2019
Afamed:

Then your choice of leadership needs to be re examined. If after choosing a certain party for 16yrs and you have benefited nothing in terms of development, but you are still here questioning or going against the ones that brought development to you despite your hatred for the man, definitely you need mental evaluation
And who told you I ever supported PDP, seems you're hallucinating?
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by adadike(f): 8:58pm On May 22, 2019
fyneguy:

Who is Okoko?
okoko is okoko
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by adadike(f): 9:03pm On May 22, 2019
globemoney:

Hahahaha Ada you people still owe me apology too. Together with nwanyionitsha lmao
Biko hapu m aka doh! Ego Obi4 n'ebunye gi, esoghi m eri ya. Mana Obi 4 bu Kwa ajo guy man! I throw way Yansh for una

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2019
globemoney:

What did your foolish and dead pdp give SE for 16 years. Assuming Atiku won, it would have back to square one. Pdp is the greatest enemy of SE. they pretend to love us while killing us
PDP is dead yet it won in your state Oyo, that means your people are dead people grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 9:52pm On May 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
I know your likes, trying hard to look relevant, striving assiduously to attract attention, bragging and boasting on electronic media whereas in reality, your worth is close to nothing or even less, you don't know me neither do you know where I came from. Just imagine your level of idiocy. God forbid!
Sorry I burst your bubbles

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 9:54pm On May 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
And who told you I ever supported PDP, seems you're hallucinating?
Be bold enough, no need to hide your sympathy for PDP
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Wantedmiller: 10:09pm On May 22, 2019
adadike:
I rather commend Obiano for standing with that okoko during the last election.

People with Vision

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by NkayStory(f): 10:13pm On May 22, 2019
pazienza:

Not even up to 1%.

All these noises for nothing.
Passed through the road last Saturday.

The quality is okay, but the rate they are going, it will take 10yrs to finish the project.

My fellow Igbos,kindly take the assessment of this dude who is Igbo and had passed through Enugu-Onitsha rd last saturday as facts

Disregard lies,falsehood from APC members mainly of yoruba descent saying otherwise .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:13pm On May 22, 2019
Afamed:

Be bold enough, no need to hide your sympathy for PDP
My brother, a guy from my village is a serving member of the house of representatives representing Njikoka/Anaocha/Dunukofia federal constituency under APGA, I supported him all the time and for this reason I became a member and supporter of APGA, so you better be sure of yourselves and maintain your lane rather than thinking everyone to be APC zombie like you. Bleep your APC &PDP, Bleep You Too!

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by engineerboat(m): 10:26pm On May 22, 2019
obailala:
Oga don turn the matter to pdp vs apc. grin Now it's obvious why you are fighting everyone on this thread who has pointed out that progress of work on that (and on many other) roads is terribly slow. Take a chill pill bro election don pass. No be only you be apc supporter.

So this is the thickness this BMC are talking about.

Not even up to 50mm
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 10:50pm On May 22, 2019
engineerboat:

Not even up to 50mm
My broda learn to be appreciative
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 11:35pm On May 22, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
My brother, a guy from my village is a serving member of the house of representatives representing Njikoka/Anaocha/Dunukofia federal constituency under APGA, I supported him all the time and for this reason I became a member and supporter of APGA, so you better be sure of yourselves and maintain your lane rather than thinking everyone to be APC zombie like you. Bleep your APC &PDP, Bleep You Too!
You supported a rep member from Anaocha, Njikkoka and Dunukofia and you didn't know the Enugu / Onitsha under that constituency is under construction? Perhaps may be, you only supported him on social media. Those from those local government areas know the serious federal government changes going on in that area. You urgently need to make a call home, asking them , the situation report of Akwuzu by express roads, ask them also the situation report of Umunya by express roads. Big shame on you.

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 11:37pm On May 22, 2019
engineerboat:

Not even up to 50mm
Which one did your Hero do while in power for 6 years? Alas ! that was one of the reasons he was sent packing from office. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by amuwo1980: 2:32am On May 23, 2019
[quote author=Afamed post=78615971]
You see the problem with this young generation, you don't know the location of roads, you haven't been to the site, yet your opinion should be counted above those who constantly make use of the roads. You and your opinion remain inconsequential[/quote

Petty self important quota enabled clown, I studied at unec for almost a decade in the 90s and I was in Nigeria last year and pass thru same road, we know ur antecedents and secret wishes , you are filled to the brim with hatred for the igbo ppl, spewing lies

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by buharitill2023: 3:00am On May 23, 2019
Toketimt:
Rubbish. Op do not know what he is talking about.
The same road that has been paid for 100% by jonah-daft far back as 2012. Buhari has done nothing. grin grin grin grin
and the money did not get to the contractors, hence they back out until buhari came in and mobilise them back to site. Or you also forgot that pdp awarded all the roads in nigeria five times? Especially benin-ore road.
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by buharitill2023: 3:06am On May 23, 2019
Chimok:
he pass there early last year.
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by buharitill2023: 3:24am On May 23, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
PDP is dead yet it won in your state Oyo, that means your people are dead people grin grin
Sw are not complaning of underdevelopment except when pdp was in charge of ekiti, ondo, osun, oyo and ogun states but today the story has change.
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 3:46pm On May 23, 2019
NkayStory:

My fellow Igbos,kindly take the assessment of this dude who is Igbo and had passed through Enugu-Onitsha rd last saturday as facts

Disregard lies,falsehood from APC members mainly of yoruba descent saying otherwise .
Nwanne we 're talking about reality here. This is what u and I have been deprived by past administrations. Do u know the number of lives that have been wasted there due to the condition of that road, the economic disadvantage and set backs as a result of that same condition.
olugo kwenu mgbe anyi ga ama ife

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by duncun: 6:12pm On May 23, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Holds Interactive Session With Automobile Technicians (Pictures) / Troops Kill 188 Terrorists, Arrest 330 In One Week – DHQ / Saraki's Message To Workers On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.