Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,122 members, 7,953,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road (9221 Views)

I Am Not A Fan Of Tinubu, But I Must Commend Him For This / PDP: Why We Can’t Commend Buhari On Rescue Of Kankara Students / El-zakzaky: House Of Reps Commend Buhari, DSS For Obeying Court Order (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by NkayStory(f): 7:54pm On May 23, 2019
Chimok:

Nwanne we 're talking about reality here. This is what u and I have been deprived by past administrations. Do u know the number of lives that have been wasted there due to the condition of that road, the economic disadvantage and set backs as a result of that same condition.
olugo kwenu mgbe anyi ga ama ife

Will you park well my friend!!!..obugodi na ife ine kwu bu eziokwu,gini wee mezienu?...Ima ife in your own ako na uche bu iso buhari na ndi otue,okwaya?

Biko ga nodi i ana osiso.

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by NkayStory(f): 7:58pm On May 23, 2019
duncun:
You've made your points, you don't have to quote everyone that has a contrary opinion as It doesn't show you have a good intent.

She/he does not have good intent..just sycophantic propagada everywhere.

Someone scores 2/10 and jesters like he/she expects us to roll out drums in jubilation.

Pure crap.

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by budaatum: 11:27pm On May 23, 2019
HappyPagan:
this thread is too calm to make front page. I'm glad. grin
Let me insult you for the fun of it just to get it there. Big massive insult mode turned on!

You happy.

There. Fp please!
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 4:56pm On May 24, 2019
NkayStory:

Will you park well my friend!!!..obugodi na ife ine kwu bu eziokwu,gini wee mezienu?...Ima ife in your own ako na uche bu iso buhari na ndi otue,okwaya?

Biko ga nodi i ana osiso.
I see
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 9:02pm On May 24, 2019
NkayStory:

My fellow Igbos,kindly take the assessment of this dude who is Igbo and had passed through Enugu-Onitsha rd last saturday as facts

Disregard lies,falsehood from APC members mainly of yoruba descent saying otherwise .
Onye obula abughi Yoruba, I nugo
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by alen4smith(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2019
Ahmed0336:
i wish this was how nairalanders usually comment on threads.
not the divisive and hatred comments i see on a daily basis. to all those above keep the maturity.
wait for them they are coming
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Rossikk(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2019
FirstCounsel:

I see. I'm quite conversant with that stretch of road all the way to Enugu, Abakaliki and Nsukka via 9th Mile. Beats me hollow why GEJ "our son" didn't do jack about that road. Mind you I'm not a Mbuhari fan either. Just an advocate of good governance, that's all

He did not do it precisely BECAUSE he is ''your son''.

So he took you for granted.
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Onome77: 12:12am On May 25, 2019
See below
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Bridget95(f): 3:04am On May 25, 2019
wirinet:

You don't have to be a Buhari fan to say the truth. Agreed Buhari is far from perfect, he appears clanish and nepotic on federal appointments, he is not doing enough to combat fulani herdsmen, but on roads and federal infrastructure, he has done more than any government since 1999.
Tell me something I don't know,Baba there is no single rail project in the entire SE and the budget allocation to SE is the smallest of the regions under buhari's watch.
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by wirinet(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2019
Bridget95:
Tell me something I don't know,Baba there is no single rail project in the entire SE and the budget allocation to SE is the smallest of the regions under buhari's watch.
And Buhari is solely to be blamed. You guys behave as if Buhari runs every single aspect of the Federal Government. You guys choose to forget that there is a budgeting process, in which all budgets from all ministries and parastatals are submitted to the national assembly and defensed before the budget can be passed into law.
The minister of transportation is an igbo man, the Senate and house committes on transport has igbo men, the national assembly which eventually passed the budget has igbo men and women. So how come no other person is complaining?
Also compare this budget with that of the previous government, which had lots of igbos in it, was the south east budget any different? (I am even not talking about budget execution yet).

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Bridget95(f): 8:51am On May 25, 2019
wirinet:

And Buhari is solely to be blamed. You guys behave as if Buhari runs every single aspect of the Federal Government. You guys choose to forget that there is a budgeting process, in which all budgets from all ministries and parastatals are submitted to the national assembly and defensed before the budget can be passed into law.
The minister of transportation is an igbo man, the Senate and house committes on transport has igbo men, the national assembly which eventually passed the budget has igbo men and women. So how come no other person is complaining?
Also compare this budget with that of the previous government, which had lots of igbos in it, was the south east budget any different? (I am even not talking about budget execution yet).
Buhari is the head of government and he should be held responsible for the small allocation of resources to the SE for infrastructural development not Rotimi the minister of transportation who is from the SS.

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Afamed: 9:39am On May 25, 2019
Yorubasareslave:
You are right. I passed the road on my way to lokoja from lagos for a summit and I noticed they build a kilometre every year on a 100 kilometre road. I heard from the igbos on the vehicle i boarded that Peter Obi built most of the Anambra portions.
Which section of the roads did Peter Obi build?
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by wirinet(m): 10:41am On May 25, 2019
Bridget95:
Buhari is the head of government and he should be held responsible for the small allocation of resources to the SE for infrastructural development not Rotimi the minister of transportation who is from the SS.
What then should be the job of the national assembly, Buhari is responsible for allocation of money to the various ministries and parastatals? Are you suggesting we are running a sole administration type of government?
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 11:16am On May 25, 2019
Bridget95:
So u mean there s no budget allocation for southeast in the previous administrations?

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Bridget95(f): 11:20am On May 25, 2019
Chimok:

So u mean there s no budget allocation for southeast in the previous administrations?
is your brain programmed to reason like APC and lai Muhammed who must mention 'past administration' everyday as if we are living in the past .

1 Like

Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by wirinet(m): 11:46am On May 25, 2019
Bridget95:
is your brain programmed to reason like APC and lai Muhammed who must mention 'past administration' everyday as if we are living in the past .
People will not stop mentioning past administration because you guys were prepared to die for that administration, even though the budget and all other issues (apart from political appointments), we're not much different from now. I would even say it was even worse, because no visible infrastructure was built in the South East during that administration.

If Buhari is able to complete just one major road to standard, you should at least commend that feat, as he would have surpassed the last administration you so much love.
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Chimok: 2:20pm On May 25, 2019
Bridget95:
I had to check ur profile and knew I don't need anymore quote from u or me
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by nwanyionitsha: 5:36pm On May 31, 2019
globemoney:

Hahahaha Ada you people still owe me apology too. Together with nwanyionitsha lmao
Apology for what? Abeg, stop fooling yourself.
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by mrvitalis(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2019
buharitill2023:
Sw are not complaning of underdevelopment except when pdp was in charge of ekiti, ondo, osun, oyo and ogun states but today the story has change.
Yea i know u are okay with that if owerri was like oshogbo or even akure or ado or even aboikuta we would chase out our governors

What u appreciate we cant even tolerate in igbo land
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by globemoney: 11:08am On Jun 01, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Apology for what? Abeg, stop fooling yourself.
Haha ok continue waiting for Atikwu then. Atikwu is cumming cheesy
Re: I Must Commend Buhari On The Quality Of Enugu - Onisha Express Road by Yorubasareslave: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2019
Afamed:

Which section of the roads did Peter Obi build?
Upper iweka head bridge which was expanded from 4 lanes to 10 lanes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Afenifere: Constitution Review Will Not Solve Nigeria’s Problem / HOME » NEWS » Electricity Generation Hits 4,009MW, Improves Gradually / Why PDP Delegates Should Vote Dankwambo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.