Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (971441 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by CityNGR: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Smh
Time to shake your head will soon come. If you don't heed warnings
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2019
kingreign:

Ehn? shocked

Person know me? cry
Uncle. No take am serious o. cry
How you dey Sir? cool

You wey don enter my kitchen drink water.lol Just pulling your legs i bam
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2019
nakoks:

You wey don enter my kitchen drink water.lol Just pulling your legs i bam

shocked shocked

Happy new day bro smiley
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 11:06pm On Jan 25, 2019
CityNGR:

Time to shake your head will soon come. If you don't heed warnings

This guy grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pls how much can i get this, it was removed from my 2010 ml 350 4matic

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eddee(m): 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bizzyliss:

That's a rear axle differential. Cc: Kingreign for price
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Bizzyliss(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Eddee:

That's a rear axle differential. Cc: Kingreign for price
kingreign pls ans o
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Bizzyliss:

W164 4WD transfer case. hit me up on 07034581213 (Whatsapp)
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2019
kingreign:

W164 4WD transfer case. hit me up on 07034581213 (Whatsapp)
why don't you say it here so that all of us can benefit from what you know?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2019
nwanneni:
why don't you say it here so that all of us can benefit from what you know?
What knowledge do we want to benefit?the price?not necessary bro.Prices vary from location to location and dealer to dealer.Let them take it off forum

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by alphaNomega: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
nakoks:

You havent started changing arms abi?

Leave am
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 3:12am On Feb 01, 2019
Kingreign, CityNGR and Nwanneni, welcome your boy to the Benz family abeg.

This C230k odikwa too sweeti smiley smiley

I still dey Lagos now sha. The guy who went to Tincan to help bring it home almost burnt my car o. They tried jump starting the ba3 cos it was weak, na so dem forget dt plastic cover with the air filter on the exhaust manifold. My AC is too cold, I no want make lack of filter go spoil AC for me.

Dt plastic casing that houses the AC air filter don burn plus the filter itself. How much will it cost to replace. I think the shocks at the driver side both rare and front are both bad too. I go need Original USA Mobil 1 oil 0w40 and a fleece filter to service the car.

I went to Ladipo for fixes yesterday with the car, everything seems fine, thermostat, fans, engine is as silent as a grave yard smiley

Kingreign, gimme price pls. Make I know weda I go fit do am b4 leaving Lag.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by CityNGR: 3:45am On Feb 01, 2019
Chelseafan1:

I still dey Lagos now sha. The guy who went to Tincan to help bring it home almost burnt my car o. They tried jump starting the ba3 cos it was weak, na so dem forget dt plastic cover with the air filter on the exhaust manifold. My AC is too cold, I no want make lack of filter go spoil AC for me.

Dt plastic casing that houses the AC air filter don burn plus the filter itself. How much will it cost to replace. I think the shocks at the driver side both rare and front are both bad too. I go need Original USA Mobil 1 oil 0w40 and a fleece filter to service the car.

I went to Ladipo for fixes yesterday with the car, everything seems fine, thermostat, fans, engine is as silent as a grave yard smiley

Congratulations. Since you bought it. I pray that you enjoy a peaceable quiet possession of it. May it not turn into your casket in Jesus name. Once again congratulations and welcome to the Benz family. Be careful the real enemy of that car engine is overheating. Buy all your parts from radautoworks.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 4:14am On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:

Congratulations. Since you bought it. I pray that you enjoy a peaceable quiet possession of it. May it not turn into your casket in Jesus name. Once again congratulations and welcome to the Benz family. Be careful the real enemy of that car engine is overheating. Buy all your parts from radautoworks.

Thanks for the prayers bro. I appreciate.

Alright, let me tag Madam in that post.

Since she has that kinda model sef.

My cousin already told me overheating is the car's greatest enemy and I should avoid it at all cost. The Temp guage is a little above 80 and it's constant. He has one OEM thermostat he wants to gift me sef incase ds one goes bad. I pray it doesn't sha. The coolant is still much too.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 4:17am On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:

Cc Radautoworks, I need to know how much these things will cost me ma.

Kindly get back to me on whatsapp 08066287050 or my mail.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by CityNGR: 5:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Thanks for the prayers bro. I appreciate.

Alright, let me tag Madam in that post.

Since she has that kinda model sef.

My cousin already told me overheating is the car's greatest enemy and I should avoid it at all cost. The Temp guage is a little above 80 and it's constant. He has one OEM thermostat he wants to gift me sef incase ds one goes bad. I pray it doesn't sha. The coolant is still much too.
because the cooling system consist of breakable plastics.... that you must watch out for!!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 6:51am On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:

because the cooling system consist of breakable plastics.... that you must watch out for!!

They should have used leather and formica there since benz is an epitome of luxury grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by CityNGR: 6:52am On Feb 01, 2019
COOLING SYSTEM BRO, COOLING SYSTEM..... EVEN IF YOUR MARWA DOES NOT HAVE ONE...USE GOOGLE

nurey:

They should have used leather and formica there since benz is an epitome of luxury grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2019
Chelseafan1:

bro welcome baba.
Avoid flood like plaque.park the car immediately you sight flood and always watch your temp guage!
If that engine overheats,you are sure buying a new one.
Service with required oil and check all water and air hoses to make sure the isn't any leak.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:
COOLING SYSTEM BRO, COOLING SYSTEM..... EVEN IF YOUR MARWA DOES NOT HAVE ONE...USE GOOGLE

I know, so all this year's your acclaimed forerunner in luxury haven't found a way to incorporate leather and formica there tongue they could have used gold and silver then grin instead of plastic
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2019
nurey:

You too dey find trouble.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Alexgray(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
drhappy:
Good day to all the Benz aficionados in the house.
Please I need the contact(s) of a reliable Benz mechanic for a brother in Lagos (preferably Ladipo, oshodi, isolo, iyana ipaja or Ikotun axis). His C180 doesn't go beyond 30km/hr because of a gear related problem and might not be able to go far.
Thanks.

Call Moses..07038975378
He is around ikotun area
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Alexgray:

Call Moses..07038975378
He is around ikotun area
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
nakoks:

.Great guy,its actually Idimu by power line
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by drhappy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Alexgray:

Call Moses..07038975378
He is around ikotun area
thanks for the referral Bros. Appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 12:50am On Feb 02, 2019
nwanneni:
bro welcome baba.
Avoid flood like plaque.park the car immediately you sight flood and always watch your temp guage!
If that engine overheats,you are sure buying a new one.
Service with required oil and check all water and air hoses to make sure the isn't any leak.

Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Alexgray(m): 1:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Thanks for the heads up.
U will so enjoy this car in its tokunboh state.i wonder where all this complain about overheating is coming from.i never experienced it in my c240 4matic even after 2yrs and I sold it to someone who is still enjoying it till now.
Enjoy your car my brother..without any form of abuse,u r good to go
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Chelseafan1: 1:23am On Feb 02, 2019
Alexgray:

U will so enjoy this car in its tokunboh state.i wonder where all this complain about overheating is coming from.i never experienced it in my c240 4matic even after 2yrs and I sold it to someone who is still enjoying it till now.

One guy here dey tell me say 2006 Corolla sports dey luxurious like the 2005 C230 Benz Kompressor. grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Alexgray(m): 2:32am On Feb 02, 2019
Chelseafan1:

One guy here dey tell me say 2006 Corolla sports dey luxurious like the 2005 C230 Benz Kompressor. grin grin

Even Toyota MD cannot endorse such a statement

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:04am On Feb 02, 2019
Alexgray:

The C230K and C240 are completely different cars.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by CityNGR: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

The C230K and C240 are completely different cars.
You have time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.