Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,596 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (969759 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
AmuDimpka:

lol

this i deep bro
Yes sir, a 3bedroom flat to a single room face me I face you apartment
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
weyreypey:
Yes sir, a 3bedroom flat to a single room face me I face you apartment

now that isn't it. I just prefer C klasse ! it's compact
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
AmuDimpka:

now that isn't it. I just prefer C klasse ! it's compact
E klasse does everything better.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by AmuDimpka: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
weyreypey:

E klasse does everything better.
I see E class like a young man that went and carried a 50yr old woman with fat buttocks and heavy breast rather than doing 25 yrs old woman with compressed boobs and moderate butts

I can be lewd sometimes...just driving home some points

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
AmuDimpka:

I see E class like a young man that went and carried a 50yr old woman with fat buttocks and heavy breast rather than doing 25 yrs old woman with compressed boobs and moderate butts

Drive it for few weeks. Taste of the pudding is in the eating... W123, W124, W202, W210, GL450. The E klasse takes the cake
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by BamBamK: 10:44am On Aug 31, 2020
amin

AmuDimpka:

It will! We would be fine ... God's willing
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ankaravillageng: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
I see this is a thread for Benz lovers
I have a few (my dad has) for sale

Interested buyers can locate us @ 256 Lagos badagry express way, Abule-ado bus stop, beside petrocam filling station.

I'll try to upload the pictures to upload the picture
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by christopher123(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
ankaravillageng:
I see this is a thread for Benz lovers
I have a few (my dad has) for sale

Interested buyers can locate us @ 256 Lagos badagry express way, Abule-ado bus stop, beside petrocam filling station.

I'll try to upload the pictures to upload the picture

you got some for sale ? are they direct toks or Naija used ? hope your prices ain't cut throats
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Dan18(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dan18:

2012 E350.
N6m negotiable
This one is still available

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ankaravillageng: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
christopher123:

you got some for sale ? are they direct toks or Naija used ? hope your prices ain't cut throats

Yes Direct toks
No the prices are very reasonable
I would try to upload pictures
I only have videos but the file is too large to upload here

Most are c class tho different years
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DAVE5(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
weyreypey:

Comparing the E klasse to the C klasse is like comparing a Rolls Royce to a go-kart

So make we wey dey drive c class go troway our go-cart abi

God go judge you ohh

from the get go I’ve always been a lover of compact cars, first was the is250 to the c300

I don’t really know if I like suvs either, but if I have 10 cars, 9 would be sedans then a Porsche macan(got madt love for macan plus it’s compact as well), oluwa bless my pocket

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
DAVE5:

Exactly.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DAVE5(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Exactly.

You’re just cruel

Like I told the other person, God go judge you too join am
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
DAVE5:

God go judge you ohh

from the get go I’ve always been a lover of compact cars, first was the is250 to the c300

I don’t really know if I like suvs either, but if I have 10 cars, 9 would be sedans then a Porsche macan(got madt love for macan plus it’s compact as well), oluwa bless my pocket

Why? Na God bless me with my millennium E klasse o. He go bless you too with your own.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
DAVE5:

God go judge you ohh

I am eyeing the one above the w212... See all the muscles...
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Greystone: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
AmuDimpka:

grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DAVE5(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2020
weyreypey:

Why? Na God bless me with my millennium E klasse o. He go bless you too with your own.

I don’t want God to bless me with an e class at all

The only thing that would make me own an e-class is if it’s an e63, aside that, no space for e-class in my life

I have soft spot for s class too sha, IMO it’s a more complete Benz than an e class Since u said c class is go-kart, the power on those beasts (S FOR SUPERMAN) intrigues me
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DAVE5(m): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2020
weyreypey:

I am eyeing the one above the w212... See all the muscles...

Lol, muscle, cool ride sha

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2020
DAVE5:

The only thing that would make me own an e-class is if it’s an e63, aside that, no space for e-class in my life

I have soft spot for s class too sha, IMO it’s a more complete Benz than an e class Since u said c class is go-kart, the power on those beasts (S FOR SUPERMAN) intrigues me
NOW THAT IS THE SPIRIT ....S KLASSE LOADING TOO HERE S600 V12 BITURBO

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by mustyy: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Hello please
What is the price of gear box for Mercedes Class 180, and the best transmission oil

My car stops changing into 4th gear, the mechanic said I have to change the whole gear. Initially water entered the gearbox
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by BamBamK: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2020
DAVE5:

Heavenlybang is coming for u
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by weyreypey: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2020
mustyy:
Hello please
What is the price of gear box for Mercedes Class 180, and the best transmission oil

My car stops changing into 4th gear, the mechanic said I have to change the whole gear. Initially water entered the gearbox
Which year of C klasse?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DAVE5(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2020
BamBamK:
[/b]

Heavenlybang is coming for u

Lol, I know

Me no get wahala
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Midoda: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
mustyy:
Hello please

60k. the best oil is Top tec 1800 at 5k per ltr.You will need 8 �.Please almost price of the gear but hey.....thats what it is.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TransAtlanticEx(m): 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
Midoda:

60k. the best oil is Top tec 1800 at 5k per ltr.You will need 8 �.Please almost price of the gear but hey.....thats what it is.
Car is too old for this type of oil.
I'd rather put cheaper oil and just replace gearbox whenever it goes bad undecided
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by adnanhrphrp: 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Midoda:

60k. the best oil is Top tec 1800 at 5k per ltr.You will need 8 �.Please almost price of the gear but hey.....thats what it is. hireacar car detailing

Hello can you tell me the price in USD as I need to buy it in USD. thanks.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Midoda: 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
adnanhrphrp:

Hello can you tell me the price in USD as I need to buy it in USD. thanks.

$24.88 per ltr on Amazon

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Midoda: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Car is too old for this type of oil.
I'd rather put cheaper oil and just replace gearbox whenever it goes bad undecided

Nice and you will pay labour and buy another cheaper oil.This is why i can never buy a naija used vehicle..All the best bro

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by christopher123(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
mustyy:
Hello please

oga buy star oil ....it's Benz specific..sir
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
christopher123:

oga buy star oil ....it's Benz specific..sir

Person wey say Moly 5k cost na him go guy star 10k per litre abi?Please dont tell me you mean china star oil
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Miee: 1:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Click below to join this group now for car lovers only. Let’s make new friends and discuss more about cars

https://www./317470059588935/?ref=share
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by christopher123(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2020
nakoks:

Person wey say Moly 5k cost na him go guy star 10k per litre abi?Please dont tell me you mean china star oil
bros no vex...but what I Know is that star is what my friends use....I don't know if it's Chinese, indian or Taiwanese

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.