Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (965486 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DonnyE(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2022
David275:
Mobil1(fully synthetic) cost btwn 20 and 25k for 4ltrs and you will buy 2 of it.
That's 50k for just oil. Hope this will be once a years sha grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TheOldGods: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
DonnyE:

That's 50k for just oil. Hope this will be once a years sha grin
some cars are not meant for broke people. Cut your coat according to your size. My mum recently bought an Acura mdx2018, but I kept forcing her to buy Benz ml, she refused that she can't maintain it. As a salary earner, she already knows how much I spend to ride mine. She cut her coat, no need to talk down on anyone, buy your cheap corolla and drive and allow people who can drive luxury drive them.

8 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by DonnyE(m): 2:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
TheOldGods:
some cars are not meant for broke people. Cut your coat according to your size. My mum recently bought an Acura mdx2018, but I kept forcing her to buy Benz ml, she refused that she can't maintain it. As a salary earner, she already knows how much I spend to ride mine. She cut her coat, no need to talk down on anyone, buy your cheap corolla and drive and allow people who can drive luxury drive them.
Inferiority complex seems to be your issue here, besides not driving an expensive car doesn't make you a poor man/woman it's only shows what your priorities are. Others channel their resources to other things. Besides I was sincerely surprised that it was require about 8L to service a C300. Not everyone knows that. So calm down.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by SeaTrade(m): 3:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
ariesbull:
is t corolla that has stabiliser linkage issue, is it the same corolla that my guy has changed the engine due to knocking sound or the one that has rust issues...
Wheew smh.m
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by SeaTrade(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2022
TheOldGods:
Your 10 year old Mercedes don't fall under luxury sir ,I for no talk if na W205 you dey drive.
I still wonder how person weh dey maintain 4 pick up trucks and fuel all of them simultanoeusly since they're all working won't be able to afford to run a 10 year old relic,cheap second hand C300 .
50k lol,this pikin dey craze for head. grin
If to say you dey PH I for like make we link up,make I show you levels,
Hungry buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TheOldGods: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
DonnyE:

Inferiority complex seems to be your issue here, besides not driving an expensive car doesn't make you a poor man/woman it's only shows what your priorities are. Others channel their resources to other things. Besides I was sincerely surprised that it was require about 8L to service a C300. Not everyone knows that. So calm down.
you're the one with inferiority complex. People drive bullet proof cars, can you ever afford it in your life? I can't and I'm proud I can't, those cars will even cost more to maintain, even if you dash me the car I won't still drive it because reasons is those cars are beyond me.

Accept the fact you're poor. A rich man drives the most expensive cars and rides private jets. Na poor men like us dey buy used cars that are not even luxury standard.

Look at the cars your celebrities drive and tell me if you will see a Toyota Corolla.

Davido recently bough a Lamborghini. Money is intoxicating, the more you get the more luxry things you can buy

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TheOldGods: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2022
SeaTrade:
Your 10 year old Mercedes don't fall under luxury sir ,I for no talk if na W205 you dey drive.
I still wonder how person weh dey maintain 4 pick up trucks and fuel all of them simultanoeusly since they're all working won't be able to afford to run a 10 year old relic,cheap second hand C300 .
Hungry buffoon.
you're a fool actually, I own a Mercedes 2013 c300 sport luxury 4matic. Luxury is in the name of the car I drive. Yes it's over 5 years of age, but not upto 10 years yet, however it's still more expensive than your 2015 corolla in terms of market price and even fixing of parts. A broke man like you wants to flex me in porthacourt as if, you can afford what I tell you to buy. Get off from Mercedes Benz thread broke fool and go to your cheap corolla thread and do that nonsense. Find your cheap class.

I don't need to come to porthacourt, just buy your parents if they are still alive a brand-new 2022 Toyota Corolla or even your sister and come and post it here for us to celebrate with you.

Na stranger you wan flex. Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by SeaTrade(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2022
TheOldGods:
you're a fool actually, I own a Mercedes 2013 c300 sport luxury 4matic. Luxury is in the name of the car I drive. Yes it's over 5 years of age, but not upto 10 years yet, however it's still more expensive than your 2015 corolla in terms of market price and even fixing of parts. A broke man like you wants to flex me in porthacourt as if, you can afford what I tell you to buy. Get off from Mercedes Benz thread broke fool and go to your cheap corolla thread and do that nonsense. Find your cheap class.

I don't need to come to porthacourt, just buy your parents if they are still alive a brand-new 2022 Toyota Corolla or even your sister and come and post it here for us to celebrate with you.

I no want flex you,I just want take you around,show you how I live,
So that you go know say you no suppose open mouth talk rubbish to anybody because we dey NL.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TheOldGods: 4:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
SeaTrade:
I no want flex you,I just want take you around,show you how I live,
So that you go know say you no suppose open mouth talk rubbish to anybody because we dey NL.
you don't need to show me. from the type of car you drive we can tell. And you drive a corolla which are for startups. So just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by SeaTrade(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
TheOldGods:
you don't need to show me. from the type of car you drive we can tell. And you drive a corolla which are for startups. So just shut up
A corolla amongst 5 others,all of which can buy your car qnd remain change,including the corolla grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TheGrandMaster: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
SeaTrade:
A corolla amongst 5 others,all of which can buy your car qnd remain change,including the corolla grin

Apologies but what exactly are you trying to achieve by trolling someone that drives a 10-year-old Mercedes Benz? People drive what they like and can afford. The forum is for people that like the brand, use the brand, and people aspiring to drive the brand so they know what to look out for when they are ready and share information when issues arise. It doesn't seem right when people come on here and insult other people for what they prefer. Totally unnecessary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Dusted thread.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Buetsen: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
Please I need info on how much it will cost to change an ABS sensor for mercedes benz C250. Location: Lagos
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Anny505(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hello guys I have this for sale and it's original you can trust me on this

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TheOldGods: 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2022
SeaTrade:
ofcourse anyone can buy one coroller and 5 Keke more. They are all rides. grin

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity0001: 3:20pm On Apr 28, 2022
This car is still available for purchase oh car was bought October last yr, 2021 as Tokubo but owner couldn't register it b4 travelling in December 2021.

Within the few months of purchase (Oct-Dec) he only used it to club at night, beach and within lekki some times.

After Owner travelled car was parked at his garrage ever since. Owner needs money right now abroad so he wants to sell it off to settle down proper.

Any lucky buyer should contact me.

11m slightly negotiable

C300 2016 model.

It's buy, service and drive
Nothing to fix
No check engine light
Nothing on dashboard

WhatsApp: 08035132876

Modified: Car was bought October and not August.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by TheOldGods: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2022
Felicity0001:
This car is still available for purchase oh car was bought October last yr, 2021 as Tokubo but owner couldn't register it b4 travelling in December 2021.

Within the few months of purchase (Oct-Dec) he only used it to club at night, beach and within lekki some times.

After Owner travelled car was parked at his garrage ever since. Owner needs money right now abroad so he wants to sell it off to settle down proper.

11m slightly negotiable

C300 2016 model.

Nothing to fix
No check engine light
Nothing on dashboard

used. Sell 8 million and I will pick it up
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity0001: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2022
TheOldGods:
used. Sell 8 million and I will pick it up

Send a WhatsApp
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 9:42am On Apr 30, 2022
Felicity0001:

Send a WhatsApp
don't waste your time with that day dreamer.. I actually wanted to get it for Madam, but opted for a '13 glk.
More feminine all round.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Felicity0001: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2022
OfficialDJ:
don't waste your time with that day dreamer.. I actually wanted to get it for Madam, but opted for a '13 glk.
More feminine all round

Oya buy for baby junior then make a completegrin

I go reduce price because of yougrin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2022
Felicity0001:

Oya buy for baby junior then make a completegrin

I go reduce price because of yougrin
eeew. grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 6:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
SeaTrade:
Hungry buffoon.
they have started bragging again

Thought we have passed this stage... It is Benz thread please let them have their Benz talk....yiu can gị to the Toyota thread

Bawa

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
TheGrandMaster:

Apologies but what exactly are you trying to achieve by trolling someone that drives a 10-year-old Mercedes Benz? People drive what they like and can afford. The forum is for people that like the brand, use the brand, and people aspiring to drive the brand so they know what to look out for when they are ready and share information when issues arise. It doesn't seem right when people come on here and insult other people for what they prefer. Totally unnecessary.
it is inferiority complex... It is very funny seeing them here
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by midarstouch: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2022
Good evening....house please I misplaced the key to my ml 430 2000 model.....what is it going to cost me to replace it.....please help
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by JamesbaIIy: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
ariesbull:
they have started bragging again

Thought we have passed this stage... It is Benz thread please let them have their Benz talk....yiu can gị to the Toyota thread

Bawa

I ask again, what was it about the initial post that got to you and you took so personally? I mean, the thing pain you so much, that days after the argument don subside, you still dey here dey hover around like housefly hovering around rotten meat

Just wondering o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 7:44am On May 01, 2022
JamesbaIIy:

I ask again, what was it about the initial post that got to you and you took so personally? I mean, the thing pain you so much, that days after the argument don subside, you still dey here dey hover around like housefly hovering around rotten meat

Just wondering o
I detest trolls and it seems that you guys are envying these guys driving Benz... Allow them to fűćkị́ng talk about their rides

Why is it that you guys will always bring either comparison or bring which one is older... This is madness

Allow us to read and learn, you don't know what other people are learning.... If you dolt drive a Benz or intending owning one... Please sir STFU...

Its a new month please and let's learn to respect people's choices

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 7:46am On May 01, 2022
midarstouch:
Good evening....house please I misplaced the key to my ml 430 2000 model.....what is it going to cost me to replace it.....please help
two things... You have to buy a new hammer... That place they put key fob and then program it with the ECU... Did it on C Class (4matic) last year for 25k then... Or if you can buy a new fob and program but it will be extremely hard never seen it done before...

Best is to buy the hammer the whole set with new fob
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 7:48am On May 01, 2022
Felicity0001:

11m slightly negotiable

C300 2016 model.

Nothing to fix
No check engine light
Nothing on dashboard

nice interior... Biege
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 7:51am On May 01, 2022
TheOldGods:

all these while irolla boys can be so annoying... You told him off

I wonder how insecure they are... They wish to Drive a Benz that's why they hand around

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by JamesbaIIy: 8:16am On May 01, 2022
ariesbull:
all these while irolla boys can be so annoying... You told him off

I wonder how insecure they are... They wish to Drive a Benz that's why they hand around

Lol

Your matter deep sha. The issue touch your soul

Keep crying upandan, last last na you go get the headache as you carry matter for head

They say a man's home is his castle, so if na 2005 C999 you manage push, carry go, afterall na still Mercedes lol

Keep flogging the issue upandan, no rest until Corolla jam you comot for road
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by oluayebenz: 9:12am On May 01, 2022
ariesbull:
I detest trolls and it seems that you guys are envying these guys driving Benz... Allow them to fűćkị́ng talk about their rides

Why is it that you guys will always bring either comparison or bring which one is older... This is madness

Allow us to read and learn, you don't know what other people are learning.... If you dolt drive a Benz or intending owning one... Please sir STFU...

Its a new month please and let's learn to respect people's choices

Everybody actually wants to..... but the problem is the affordability and maintenance grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: Ivan18888888888

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.