Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (967525 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Benz03: 8:25pm On Apr 20
leTrizzle:

Nice, what side of Benin are you?
evbraeke spare parts market
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Benz03: 8:30pm On Apr 20
TheOldGods:
bro, could you explain. Like the optic is not a cable? Does it work with light or something for the straw to work without wires?
OK unlike normal wire that send electricity the optical Fibre sends light so liken the case when there is a cut in a normal wire the flow of electricity will be cut short same thing happens for the optical fibre found in the car stereo so the transparent straw helps to reflect the light so as to direct the light back into the other half that is cut
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by leTrizzle: 8:44pm On Apr 20
Benz03:
evbraeke spare parts market
Oh, cool. Thats where I get my parts.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by RoadMozart(m): 8:31am On Apr 21
givenchi1:
Is MB 2017 GLA 250 a good car?
Yes it is a good car. Turbo 4cylinder engine.
The only con i see there is the lack of space for passengers. Only the front seats have good space
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kewtt: 2:14pm On Apr 21
Some sense at last
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Zeal192: 2:34pm On Apr 21
Please I need help with my 2013 ML350, the steering makes a screeching sound when turning it.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by 2shure: 2:48pm On Apr 21
U got it from yankee owode onirin junkyard callwd copart n u r complaining. Stop driving car,village people no like u,all your scrap cars ate always having steering issue. Stop buying naija used car. Hustle and buy brabus brand new
Zeal192:
Please I need help with my 2013 ML350, the steering makes a screeching sound when turning it.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 3:11pm On Apr 21
Kewtt:

Peeps from an M113.... You said what?

Unfollows thread again. I can't stand the kids up there.
you call me kids...for making my own opinion? I don't get you guys

To me that is the best engine and you you ..it ain't ! Can you respect my own opinion

Jeez....very immature folks here!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kewtt: 4:14pm On Apr 21
ariesbull:
you call me kids...for making my own opinion? I don't get you guys

To me that is the best engine and you you ..it ain't ! Can you respect my own opinion

Jeez....very immature folks here!
Oh no wasn't referring to you.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 4:15pm On Apr 21
Kewtt:

Oh no wasn't referring to you.
no probs bro ....
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by RoadMozart(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21
Zeal192:
Power steering. Check if the oil is low
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Arafat1: 6:30pm On Apr 21
546 pages of misery, gnashing of teeth and misfortune keeping misfortune company grin

Buy "fearly used" Mercs at your own risk

God abeg
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21
Arafat1:
546 pages of misery, gnashing of teeth and misfortune keeping misfortune company grin

God abeg

cheesy grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by vivalavida(m): 7:10pm On Apr 21
Arafat1:

God abeg

Buygala on the beat grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Zeal192: 9:08pm On Apr 21
It's electric power steering.
RoadMozart:

Power steering. Check if the oil is low
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 1:59pm On Apr 23
Asquare84:
honestly something need to be done in cleaning this thread, it disheartening how people can take time to be insulting themselves online.
it's just few people that have refused to evolve that keep insulting themselves..I don't know why and what they gain why don't they meet somewhere and iron it out like men

They should choose a venue
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 2:00pm On Apr 23
KHARS1:
Hey everyone, my relative's 2006 ml350 is having this issue when the battery runs down overnight. He has went to different diagnosis but none has been able to detect the fault. It's so bad that if the car is jumped after some few hours the battery can run down if the car is parked. Please any tip or solution to it

They should scan it...it might even be the art wire ...a good scan with Benz OBM will show it
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 8:17am On Apr 26
Na wa o.

Dominique, obinoscopy, Seun. Pls lock this thread, it's outlived it's usefulness.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 4:24pm On Apr 26
Zeal192:
It's electric power steering.
1.2m rack and pump
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 4:44pm On Apr 26
nakoks:

1.2m rack and pump

Salam alaikum....
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kewtt: 9:58pm On Apr 26
kingreign:
Na wa o.

Dominique, obinoscopy, Seun. Pls lock this thread, it's outlived it's usefulness.

Not at all. Except for the usual rascals
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26
Kewtt:

Not at all. Except for the usual rascals

Some sanitizer has been sprinkled. So for now, some sanity has been restored.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Tetrahedron: 11:41am On Apr 29
vivalavida:
This benz forum needs serious cleansing by whoever is the mod here. This is the worst of all car groups on car talk section. @seun, look into this.
The problem is that there is no grouping into diff models, so the chaos is unending

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.