Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (973732 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Seriously? Are We still doing this intelligence thing? My goodness, you're such an illiterate fool, can't you even see it? Let's not even bother going into the details. Or hey, why don't you read through your own messages and witness your own dementia? Get it through that thick skull of yours, we are absolutely not on the same level when it comes to anything, be it interpersonal communication, emotional intelligence, or even verbal intelligence. Absolutely nothing, I repeat, NOTHING brings us to the same level.
But I don't drive a CLA grin

End.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:
i said type in pidgin or your local dialect you dogsh.it grin

And here we go again! Just when I thought we were done with this intelligence issue, we find ourselves right back where we started! Can you not comprehend the obvious fact that you are nothing but an illiterate malu? It's about time you wrap your tiny filled sperm brain around this concept. We are galaxies apart in terms of every form of intelligence - heck, in every possible aspect! So, let me make it abundantly clear one more time : there is absolutely NOTHING that brings us to the same level. And I do mean absolutely NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:
But I don't drive a CLA grin

End.

And I absolutely refuse to drive cars that are imported from scrap yard!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Brown91045: 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

And I absolutely refuse to drive cars that are imported from a scrap yard!

Omo e done do , you done finish this guy already. From owna write up self I can seee how coherent you are .
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
Brown91045:

Omo e done do , you done finish this guy already. From owna write up self I can seee how coherent you are .
This lowlife uses his alternate moniker to praise himself grin
Check his profile and Ivan's.
Pathetic much grin
Clown.

Again, I'm not bantering with you.
I could troll you for a month straight without recourse. Ask your predecessors grin

I've given you enough attention...
Last warning - SELL THAT FWD jalopy before it swerves you to the Bush.
END.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by awesome9ja: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
What manner of back to back Vawulence is this. Why am i feeling the heat from abroad. Please lets follow peace with all men. God bless you all
Brown91045:

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 5:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:
Pathetic much grin
Clown.

I could troll you for a month straight without recourse. Ask your predecessors grin

END.

Omo face person when you get issues with not him . I don’t know him in anyway . You’re just mad no one is supporting you .
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:
Pathetic much grin
Clown.

END.

Person buy car how it take concern you self . Calabar malu
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:
Pathetic much grin
Clown.

END.

At the end of the day. People who truly have wealth and class don't feel the need to boast about it or talk down on others possessions,
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 6:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Omo face person when you get issues with not him . I don’t know him in anyway . You’re just mad no one is not supporting you .
is that so? grin

You're brown91045 and brown91045 is you.

Continue with your self-delusion
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

At the end of the day. People who truly have wealth and class don't feel the need to boast about it or talk down on others possessions,
Oh, I do have both in abundance, and plenty evidence to show for it.
I see you've been digging through my archives..
Dig more you retarded gay. grin

I live rent free in your head, and I'm your nemesis..
Sell that junk and get a true mercedes.
Ignoring you moving forward.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:
Pathetic much grin
Clown.

END.

low-life troll who can't even spell properly! It's quite clear that you're just angry because I happen to be wealthier than your stinking ass. Let me set the record straight, in case you're too dense to understand: I've had the pleasure of driving several Mercedes models, including the 2014 E350, C300 2015, and even some Mercedes in the past. But let me tell you, none of them come close to the greatness of my current car, both in terms of driving experience and stunning looks. This vehicle was meticulously designed, taking into consideration every little detail, from its aesthetic appeal to its exceptional performance. I'm not the type to boast about material possessions like cars or whatnot, but for once, I have to admit that this car is on a whole other level.

And one other thing you need to know is - I much prefer buying new cars, not some tired old scrap from a junkyard.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by PresidentofUAR: 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

low-life troll who can't even spell properly! It's quite clear that you're just angry because I happen to be wealthier than your stinking ass. Let me set the record straight, in case you're too dense to understand: I've had the pleasure of driving several Mercedes models, including the 2014 E350, C300 2015, and even some Mercedes in the past. But let me tell you, none of them come close to the greatness of my current car, both in terms of driving experience and stunning looks. This vehicle was meticulously designed, taking into consideration every little detail, from its aesthetic appeal to its exceptional performance. I'm not the type to boast about material possessions like cars or whatnot, but for once, I have to admit that this car is on a whole other level. And let's make one thing crystal clear - I much prefer buying new cars, not some tired old scrap from a junkyard. So, quit your pathetic attempts at provoking me, because quite frankly, I couldn't care less about you and your broke ass
You're very wrong sire.
The Cla only has a beautiful look and that's about it.
You comparing the e350 and c300 to the Cla says much about how ignorant you are.
The CLA has only 208 hp which is very underpowered for a car with such a sporty look.

You're very wrong, and please learn, do your research also.
Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
PresidentofUAR:
You're very wrong sire.
You comparing the e350 and c300 to the Cla says much about how ignorant you are.
The CLA has only 208 hp which is very underpowered for a car with such a sporty look.

Shalom.

I have a personal preference for the Cla, and I don't understand why you're accusing me of being ignorant. I wasn't even talking to you in the first place. A junk yard made a comment about the Cla being junk, and I'm simply responding to him
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
PresidentofUAR:
You're very wrong sire.

Shalom.

And If we revisit my previous comment, I never claimed that the Cla produces more power. I simply expressed my preference for the driving experience compared to my previous predecessor
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by PresidentofUAR: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

And If we revisit my previous comment, I never claimed that the Cla produces more power. I simply expressed my preference for the driving experience compared to my previous predecessor
what driving experience from a fwd drivetrain?

Your ignorance is alarming.
Sadly, that guy is right in all ramifications.
Do your research sire.
Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
PresidentofUAR:
what driving experience from a fwd drivetrain?

Your ignorance is alarming.
Sadly, that guy is right in all ramifications.
Do your research sire.
Shalom.

Porpucine! I don't need to educate you because I can clearly see right through you. Just like I previously stated, the Cla is an absolute masterpiece. Even JD Rating gives it a solid 4/5 rating. You hardly ever come across previous generation Mercedes with such a high rating. I shouldn't have to explain myself any further.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 7:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Porpucine! I don't need to educate you because I can clearly see right through you. Just like I previously stated, the Cla is an absolute masterpiece. Even JD Rating gives it a solid 4/5 rating. You hardly ever come across previous generation Mercedes with such a high rating. I shouldn't have to explain myself any further.
knock yourself out faggøt grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4qj-397QMs

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:
knock yourself out faggøt grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4qj-397QMs

Look at this curve dick head , you think you know better than JD Rating? Some Nigerians, always trying to act like they know it all. Let me enlighten your pea-brain: JD Rating is the best and most reputable car rating place in the entire world. They've been around since 1968, way before the sorry excuse for genetic material that created you. And don't flatter yourself, I knew I'd encounter you here sooner or later. One more thing, I was specifically talking about the 2016 Cla, not any other model.

And don’t even get me started, As every car has its flaws. Even the 2008 CLS 550 you bought from a junkyard is nothing but a piece of scrap with numerous recalls. So what's your point, Mor.on?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Look at this curve dick head , you think you know better than JD Rating? Some Nigerians, always trying to act like they know it all. Let me enlighten your pea-brain: JD Rating is the best and most reputable car rating place in the entire world. They've been around since 1968, way before the sorry excuse for genetic material that created you. And don't flatter yourself, I knew I'd encounter you here sooner or later. One more thing, I was specifically talking about the 2016 Cla, not any other model. And let me remind you, every car has its flaws. Even the 2008 CLS 550 you bought from a junkyard is nothing but a piece of scrap with numerous recalls. So what's your point, Mor.on?
so you were a silent fan all along? I see.
It's futile schooling an airhead..

Again, I'm not bantering with you, as if I were to- you'd probably be depressed by now...

SELL THAT PIECE OF JUNK BEFORE IT KILLS YOU....
MERCEDES FANBOY WANNABE grin

If you want to troll, quote me on a another thread, and that'll be the biggest mistake you MIGHT just have ever made grin

I'd preserve the sanity of this thread for real fanatics, not dweebs who drive a CLA...

AGAIN, IF YOU WANT TO TROLL, QUOTE ME ON ANOTHER THREAD, and I'll make your life miserable till this year ends...
Ómó ale grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:
so you were a silent fan all along? I see.
It's futile schooling an airhead..

Again, I'm not bantering with you, as if I were to- you'd probably be depressed by now...

SELL THAT PIECE OF JUNK BEFORE IT KILLS YOU....
MERCEDES FANBOY WANNABE grin

If you want to troll, quote me on a another thread, and that'll be the biggest mistake you MIGHT just have ever made grin

I'd preserve the sanity of this thread for real fanatics, not dweebs who drive a CLA...

AGAIN, IF YOU WANT TO TROLL, QUOTE ME ON ANOTHER THREAD, and I'll make your life miserable till this year ends...
Ómó ale grin

Your type, both online and offline, is just too small for me.
i go use blow turn you into a Chinese man .
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Your type, both online and offline, is just too small for me.
i go use blow turn you into a Chinese man .
The irony grin grin

Stop quoting me retard..

My last reply to you.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
OfficialDJ:
The irony grin grin

Stop quoting me retard..

My last reply to you.

And can you just Get lost forever!!!!!!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by RoadMozart(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2023
Princelumide:
Akure, Ondo State.
I have someone in Okitipupa that can help you
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Get lost forever!!!!!!
in your mom's loose private part? Gladly grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kingdemu: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
OfficialDJ:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Princelumide: 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Can you send me the person's contact?
RoadMozart:

I have someone in Okitipupa that can help you
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by CED1: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
I do vehicle inspection in the north west. Contact me for your inspection services. 08032874952
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 3:43am On Aug 17, 2023
OfficialDJ:

It's clear that you have absolutely no respect for people's parents . I know When I called you daft earlier, I'm sure most people here thought it was funny, but the truth is, I could already tell how i.mmature and stupid you were from your very first foolish statement you made about my car. I knew your brain was empty, and there was nothing inside.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

It's clear that you have absolutely no respect for people's parents . I know When I called you daft earlier, I'm sure most people here thought it was funny, but the truth is, I could already tell how i.mmature and stupid you were from your very first foolish statement you made about my car. I knew your brain was empty, and there was nothing inside, if the people on here were to open it up right now.they could really see how idiotic you are
That makes two of us then, because I'm someone's father too, and your morönic jejune of a brain has been cussing me without recourse.
If i want to troll you, you'd be depressed I tell you.
Stop quoting me RETARD.

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by goldencomets: 10:22am On Aug 17, 2023
Please recommend a good Benz mechanic around Yaba. 🙏
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by udy4real(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ml 350 is not entering in gear

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.