Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (966628 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Listen here, Mr. Peasant, I don't even need to know you personally to see through your pathetic lying ass. Before I even bothered engaging with you, I took a quick glance at your previous posts and saw the true you. It's clear as day that you own a beat-up accidental 2008 CLS 550, imported from some garbage scrap yard “ Copart”.
You're a complete low life and asshole! And I'll keep on saying it - you're nothing more than a peasant and a wannabe who's desperately trying to fit into the world of Mercedes. But let me make one thing crystal clear: in your miserable excuse of a life, you will never, and I repeat, NEVER own a premium 2016 Mercedes car, you piece of shit.

Oh, and here's another thing: if you have the audacity to claim that the CLA class was manufactured to rival the Toyota Corolla, then where the hell does the A class fit in all this? You're not even worth engaging in a constructive debate, because you're a complete facade. It's evident that you're a prick-hole who desperately needs attention .

GET A LIFE YOU SICK SCRAP YARD MISERABLE ASSHOLE
I sent you a link to an ///AMG purchase I made here on nairaland from a verified auto car dealer...

You think I'm interested in showing off to a dude who drives a CLA?
MEH.
Knock yourself on the head.

8 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 8:31am On Aug 13, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Listen here, Mr. Peasant, I don't even need to know you personally to see through your pathetic lying ass. Before I even bothered engaging with you, I took a quick glance at your previous posts and saw the true you. It's clear as day that you own a beat-up accidental 2008 CLS 550, imported from some garbage scrap yard “ Copart”.
You're a complete low life and asshole! And I'll keep on saying it - you're nothing more than a peasant and a wannabe who's desperately trying to fit into the world of Mercedes. But let me make one thing crystal clear: in your miserable excuse of a life, you will never, and I repeat, NEVER own a premium 2016 Mercedes car, you piece of shit.

Oh, and here's another thing: if you have the audacity to claim that the CLA class was manufactured to rival the Toyota Corolla, then where the hell does the A class fit in all this? You're not even worth engaging in a constructive debate, because you're a complete facade. It's evident that you're a prick-hole who desperately needs attention .

GET A LIFE YOU SICK SCRAP YARD MISERABLE ASSHOLE

Not again ....

I hate it when people talk down on other people's car

CLA Benz is a good ride ...make we no quarrel again

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2023
ariesbull:

Not again ....

I hate it when people talk down on other people's car

CLA Benz is a good ride ...make we no quarrel again
I was even joking with that airhead. grin

BTW, NO, the CLA is for aesthetics only....

Nothing makes that junk a good car...

The 4matic and 45 versions? Maybe...

Interior made of cheap plastic.

Which mercedes have you seen uses a bonnet rod for support...
Any cla slander? I'd be there grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
How do you feel driving your 2016 junk and being bantered by an e-klasse in the 2000s-2009? angry

You better sell that FWD garbage, and hop on a true mercedes benz.

True mercedes benz enthusiasts do not drive the GLK, CLA, B, A class, as they're for women and wannabes.

Get you an Ml, an Eklasse, cls, C, or if your money's worth it, an S-class...

I can make your day miserable if I want to diss your entire generation, but dissing a man who drives a CLA is demeaning. 😹😹

I'd leave my banter for folks who got it...
Not this wannabe. grin

And again - a CLA is NEVER a premium mercedes you dog shit grin

Leave that car for women and show-offs....
grin

Dude, just get the hell out of here. When you can actually afford a modern Mercedes car, then maybe we can have this conversation. But for now, keep cruising around in your scrapyard accidental metal. It's even the confidence and audacity that amaze me. Coming on here to attack someone who actually has a new 2016 car, while you're driving around in a old generation scrapped accidental mess from Copart. Seriously, dude, you desperately need help.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Dude, just get the hell out of here. When you can actually afford a modern Mercedes car, then maybe we can have this conversation. But for now, keep cruising around in your scrapyard accidental metal. It's even the confidence and audacity that amaze me. Coming on here to attack someone who actually has a new 2016 car, while you're driving around in a old generation scrapped accidental mess from Copart. Seriously, dude, you desperately need help.
sigh. Even a Camry or an accord, or a g35 with a V6 will outrun that junk..
You're no mercedes trueblood if you drive a CLA...
Take me to court airhead...

We're not arguing about financials here, because that's not even debatable, so stick to the original argument grin

BTW, how many keys do you see here? grin

Retarded hermaphrodite.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 10:44am On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
sigh. Even a Camry or an accord, or a g35 with a V6 will outrun that junk..
You're no mercedes trueblood if you drive a CLA...
Take me to court airhead...

We're not arguing about financials here, because that's not even debatable, so stick to the original argument grin

BTW, how many keys do you see here? grin

Retarded hermaphrodite.

Mr. Scrap Yard! No matter what you do or say, it won't fucking alter the fact that you will NEVER, EVER lay your filthy hands on a 2016 car in this despicable excuse of a life you're living!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Mr. Scrap Yard! No matter what you do or say, it won't fucking alter the fact that you had the audacity to import some goddamn accidental scrap yard metal! And let me enlighten you, you pathetic excuse for a human being - the harsh reality remains that you will NEVER, EVER lay your filthy hands on a 2016 car in this despicable excuse of a life you're living!
LYING PRICK HEAD

Are you an illiterate?

I had a headache writing those incoherent jargons you conjured up there...

Fact remains that you drive a useless car devoid of the true essence of German engineering (engine, torque and interior)

This Alaba international market riffraff thinks he can measure with me.

Calculate that one first in naira....

Then come back and talk...
If i slap your head....

grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:

Are you an illiterate?

I had a headache writing those incoherent jargons you conjured up there...

Fact remains that you drive a useless car devoid of the true essence of German engineering (engine, torque and interior)

This Alaba international market riffraff thinks he can measure with me.

Calculate that one first in naira....

Then come back and talk...
If i slap your head....

grin

You disgusting, smelly slowpoke! May thunder strike you down and put an end to your miserable existence right where you stand!
You putrid waste of space !! .
Look at you, having the audacity to call someone else illiterate when you can't even spell properly. Incompetent, foul-mouthed mudafucka!!
You're nothing but a stinking punk, and I hope thunder comes knocking on your door before the year is over, just to rid the world of your repulsive presence.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

You disgusting, smelly slowpoke! May thunder strike you down and put an end to your miserable existence right where you stand!
You putrid waste of space !! .
Look at you, having the audacity to call someone else illiterate when you can't even spell properly. Incompetent, foul-mouthed mudafucka!!
You're nothing but a stinking punk, and I hope thunder comes knocking on your door before the year is over, just to rid the world of your repulsive presence.
That's a big jump grammar wise 😹😹

Did you give someone to write that for you?

Take my advice - sell that junk and be done with.
That turbo in a 4 cylinder is a disaster waiting to happen for a country with poor fuel...

Again, I'm not bantering with you.
If i was, you'd be depressed by now at the atrocious wordings that I'll conjure.
Nigerians made that car expensive, and I'm trying to school you before it kills you 😹😹
Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
That's a big jump grammar wise 😹😹

Did you give someone to write that for you?

Take my advice - sell that junk and be done with.
That turbo in a 4 cylinder is a disaster waiting to happen for a country with poor fuel...

If i was, you'd be depressed by now at the atrocious wordings that I'll conjure.
Nigerians made that car expensive, and I'm trying to school you before it kills you 😹😹
Shalom.

look who's really talking about being an illiterate! You're the goddamn illiterate Man, can't you see that? Go ahead, read through your own messages and witness all the damn grammatical blunders you've made. We ain't even on the same level when it comes to writing.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
I was even joking with that airhead. grin

BTW, NO, the CLA is for aesthetics only....

Nothing makes that junk a good car...

The 4matic and 45 versions? Maybe...

Interior made of cheap plastic.

Which mercedes have you seen uses a bonnet rod for support...
Any cla slander? I'd be there grin

It is okay...abeg make we no quarrel...some people don't take yabs easily

Abeg let it slide bro l
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

look who's really talking about being an illiterate! You're the goddamn illiterate Man, can't you see that? Go ahead, read through your own messages and witness all the damn grammatical blunders you've made. We ain't even on the same level when it comes to writing, so just shut your poo hole mouth and stick to your pathetic criticism. Because honestly, you sound like a damn baby trying to string together a coherent sentence in all of your pathetic write-ups on here.
Bro it's okay make una calm down l
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

look who's really talking about being an illiterate! You're the goddamn illiterate Man, can't you see that? Go ahead, read through your own messages and witness all the damn grammatical blunders you've made. We ain't even on the same level when it comes to writing, so just shut your poo hole mouth and stick to your pathetic criticism. Because honestly, you sound like a damn baby trying to string together a coherent sentence in all of your pathetic write-ups on here.
did your mother give you expired breast milk of some sort? grin

Stop concocting incoherent and daft jargons at a piss poor attempt to diss.

Your IQ level disqualifies you already. grin

Go banter with angrygoat and his ilks, not me. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
How do you feel driving your 2016 junk and being bantered by an e-klasse in the 2000s-2009? angry

You better sell that FWD garbage, and hop on a true mercedes benz.

True mercedes benz enthusiasts do not drive the GLK, CLA, B, A class, as they're for women and wannabes.

Get you an Ml, an Eklasse, cls, C, or if your money's worth it, an S-class...

I can make your day miserable if I want to diss your entire generation, but dissing a man who drives a CLA is demeaning. 😹😹

I'd leave my banter for folks who got it...
Not this wannabe. grin

And again - a CLA is NEVER a premium mercedes you dog shit grin

Leave that car for women and show-offs....
grin

The CLA is the least desirable Mercedes-Benz available in Nigeria, nevertheless. The CLA Class by Mercedes-Benz received a lot of consideration, and it was simple to draw the conclusion that it was motivated by peer pressure from Japanese automakers like the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic, which is not at all a poor explanation.

The Mercedes-Benz is a gorgeous var but, it is not as flawless as people believe and if you think of buying it in the near future you should know some aspects that don’t make it so good.

Front-wheel drive is used

Either the rear-wheel-drive Mercedes-Benz DNA or the all-wheel-drive Benz 4matic system is available. It just seems so strange to drive a front-wheel-drive Benz. This indicates that the vehicle will handle far worse than a typical Benz would. The 4Matic option on the CLA is a blessing

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:

The CLA with front-wheel drive does not qualify as a “fun to drive” automobile since front-wheel-drive vehicles cannot be driven as aggressively around curves as rear-wheel-drive vehicles. This is not the genuine nature of a Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2023
Thankfully, AMG intervened to salvage this vehicle with the CLA45 model, which cranks out an incredible 355 horsepower and puts the CLA up there with other 4-door coupes on the market. With its 4matic, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG is a true-performance vehicle.

The CLA45’s powertrain complements its appearance well. The vehicle is a genuine Mercedes-Benz show car thanks to a turbocharged 2.0-litre engine and other performance components working together.

The bonnet stand is a shame

Despite how small the problem is, it needs to be resolved. Unlike the bonnets of all previous Mercedes-Benz vehicles, the CLA does not support itself. Who would have thought Mercedes-Benz would face such a situation? Due to its use of the same sort of stand as Hondas and Toyotas, the CLA has a cheap-feeling bonnet. That one where a metal rod is inserted into a hole in the bonnet. Such behaviour is inappropriate for a Mercedes.

The interior is not up to the usual Benz standards

You can see that Mercedes-Benz made shortcuts on this vehicle to make it less expensive so that it could compete with Japanese sub-compact executive vehicles in the choice of interior materials.

The interior material choices of a genuine Mercedes-Benz automobile should scream luxury, with high-quality materials placed everywhere. The bottom portions of the CLA, which you would often not touch, are just covered with stunning, rock-hard materials. They don’t want you to see this mistake, though
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
ariesbull:

The CLA is the least desirable Mercedes-Benz available in Nigeria, nevertheless. The CLA Class by Mercedes-Benz received a lot of consideration, and it was simple to draw the conclusion that it was motivated by peer pressure from Japanese automakers like the Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic, which is not at all a poor explanation.

The Mercedes-Benz is a gorgeous var but, it is not as flawless as people believe and if you think of buying it in the near future you should know some aspects that don’t make it so good.

Front-wheel drive is used

Either the rear-wheel-drive Mercedes-Benz DNA or the all-wheel-drive Benz 4matic system is available. It just seems so strange to drive a front-wheel-drive Benz. This indicates that the vehicle will handle far worse than a typical Benz would. The 4Matic option on the CLA is a blessing
summarizes everything I've been trying to opine to that daft airhead. grin

What's worse? I was even joking with the clown.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
So, what does CLA stand for in Mercedes-Benz?

Mercedes-Benz made compromises on build quality for just one vehicle, the CLA. The Mercedes-Benz CLA was not designed using the same ideas as older Mercedes models. The most common type of vehicle sold globally was a conventional automobile.

The CLA is a budget-friendly Mercedes-Benz that joins you in the Benz gang of Nigeria, but you never get to really experience a Mercedes-Benz in Nigeria, and this might lead to you developing a negative opinion of the Mercedes brand after your CLA starts to let you down due to building quality.

The CLA is your best option if you’re wanting to purchase a stylish and reasonably priced Mercedes-Benz vehicle. If you’re not a Mercedes-Benz purist, you won’t have any trouble navigating the vehicle
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
ariesbull:
So, what does CLA stand for in Mercedes-Benz?

Mercedes-Benz made compromises on build quality for just one vehicle, the CLA. The Mercedes-Benz CLA was not designed using the same ideas as older Mercedes models. The most common type of vehicle sold globally was a conventional automobile.

The CLA is a budget-friendly Mercedes-Benz that joins you in the Benz gang of Nigeria, but you never get to really experience a Mercedes-Benz in Nigeria, and this might lead to you developing a negative opinion of the Mercedes brand after your CLA starts to let you down due to building quality.

The CLA is your best option if you’re wanting to purchase a stylish and reasonably priced Mercedes-Benz vehicle. If you’re not a Mercedes-Benz purist, you won’t have any trouble navigating the vehicle
Nigerians made that car expensive, and for the features it offers, it's absolutely overpriced...

And there's nothing 'reasonably priced' about th3 CLA at all

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
summarizes everything I've been trying to opine to that daft airhead. grin

What's worse? I was even joking with the clown.

I will buy a 2007 C Klasse than that .... It has a negative review

How can a Benz come with a front wheel drive ...that's a travesty rather I go for the 4matic

I have a phobia for front wheel drive cars they are cheap

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/5-good-reasons-not-to-buy-a-mercedes-benz-cla/
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
Nigerians made that car expensive, and for the features it offers, it's absolutely overpriced...
just like Corolla

They are selling that car based in year ofodel not even features
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
ariesbull:
just like Corolla

They are selling that car based in year ofodel not even features
and probably its aesthethics..
Its wow factor....
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
The 2013 Mercedes CLA is a luxury sedan that doesn't deliver the Mercedes driving experience one would expect. It's a stiff ride with a cramped interior and lacks the iconic handling finesse that most Mercedes-Benz models have. Furthermore, the vehicle was expensive, and its maintenance would cost a lot.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Although it's Mercedes-Benz's least expensive model, the 2013 CLA is one of the worst models they have ever made.

However, the 2014 CLA model didn't have the same issues; its interior was still cramped but offered a better driving experience.

The 2013 CLA had its merits, like having a beautiful design and offering advanced car technology, but the ride quality didn't suit the luxurious design.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Gearbox leak is a common problem reported by many CLA owners. The problem starts when there are spot puddles or oil stains on the ground beneath the car. This can become a significant issue if one doesn't notice the leaks early. An incorrectly screwed gearbox and a cracked transmission oil slump are the major causes of the leak.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
and probably its aesthethics..
Its wow factor....

with all
I'm not ok with that car.....Some owners have reported that their Mercedes pulls to the right. This issue can lead to an accident if it's not resolved. If you notice your car pulling to the left or right, take it to the nearest service shop.

Dead silent blocks are one of the major culprits of this issue. The primary function of the silent block is to connect the suspension parts and damp vibrations between the nodes. On the Mercedes CLA, silent blocks add to the comfortable ride quality due to the elasticity of the rubber, which serves as a damper among the suspension parts.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
ariesbull:
with all
I'm not ok with that car.....Some owners have reported that their Mercedes pulls to the right. This issue can lead to an accident if it's not resolved. If you notice your car pulling to the left or right, take it to the nearest service shop.

Dead silent blocks are one of the major culprits of this issue. The primary function of the silent block is to connect the suspension parts and damp vibrations between the nodes. On the Mercedes CLA, silent blocks add to the comfortable ride quality due to the elasticity of the rubber, which serves as a damper among the suspension parts.
in summary - beautiful nonsense.. grin

I had that car back in 2018.
The 2013 variant, and I felt strange after driving a friend's 2014 e350.
The driving experience was miles miles apart.
Not even close.

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
in summary - beautiful nonsense.. grin

I had that car back in 2018.
The 2013 variant, and I felt strange after driving a friend's 2014 e350.
The driving experience was miles miles apart.
Not even close.
the sloping roofline that gives the CLA a unique exterior design sacrificed the rear headroom. Tall passengers will find this frustrating, and the legroom situation isn't better.

Also, the cabin is noisy, and economy vehicles like Chevy Cruze and Mazda3 offer better ride quality. The engine's power delivery is uneven, and the built-in apps take far too long to load.

Overall, the 2013 CLA doesn't deserve the Mercedes-Benz badge. Its uncomfortable interior and frustrating ride quality will make you regret buying the car.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:

Enough with your annoying quotes. Just get the hell out of my sight already. I have zero interest in continuing this pointless conflict anymore .
it's painfully obvious that we're lightyears apart in every aspect of our life. So do me a favor and vanish from my presence,

worthless piece of scrap yard Man
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Enough with your annoying quotes. Just get the hell out of my sight already. I have zero interest in continuing this pointless conflict anymore .
it's painfully obvious that we're lightyears apart in every aspect of our life. So do me a favor and vanish from my presence,

worthless piece of scrap yard Man
you've been schooled.
Now sit your sorry ass down and learn...

Stop rambling like a nitwitted dimwitted riffraff here..
Sell that Toyota in disguise and get yourself a true mercedes grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 2:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
you've been schooled.
Now sit your sorry ass down and learn...

Stop rambling like a nitwitted dimwitted riffraff here..
Sell that Toyota in disguise and get yourself a true mercedes grin

Mr scrap yard! You clearly don't know jack about cars, so here's a little advice for you: get a life and quit acting like a nuisance on Nairaland.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Mr scrap yard! You clearly don't know jack about cars, so here's a little advice for you: get a life and quit acting like a nuisance on Nairaland.
the irony..

Save the world - shoot yourself, so we get rid of a foolish møronic jejune

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.