Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,385 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (522) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (966634 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
the irony..

Save the world - shoot yourself, so we get rid of a foolish møronic jejune

Seems like I'm wasting my breath arguing with someone who has zero knowledge about cars. All I see is a sorry excuse for a human being, spewing hate and making disgusting comments on people cars . Get a life, man. It's clear you desperately need it.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Seems like I'm wasting my breath arguing with someone who has zero knowledge about cars. All I see is a sorry excuse for a human being, spewing hate and making disgusting comments on people cars . Get a life, man. It's clear you desperately need it.
You have all the knowledge about cars and chose to buy a cheap FWD junk eh? grin

The irony..

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 4:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:
You have all the knowledge about cars and chose to buy a cheap FWD junk eh? grin

The irony..

Are you kidding me?! I've got a brand new, solid 2016 CLA 250 – one of the classiest luxury sedans out there in the world . Meanwhile, you're out here scavenging in junkyards, pretending to be loaded. You're a damn lunatic!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:

The irony..

It's very disheartening to see someone who claims to be affluent, but appears to frequently patronize scrap yard.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:

The irony..

Well Everyone. Don’t you guys find It surprising that someone claim to be wealthy, yet prefer to visit the scrap yard

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Are you kidding me?! I've got a brand new, solid 2016 CLA 250 – one of the classiest luxury sedans out there in the world . Meanwhile, you're out here scavenging in junkyards, pretending to be loaded. You're a damn lunatic!
A CLA and LUXURY can never be in the same sentence you clown.
Much ado about nothing...

I'm done educating you.
Hit your head on the world.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Princelumide: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Please house, what could be the cause of my Benz engine oil get reduced after a while. And please I need a sure spare parts seller that I can valve body for my gear. It doesn't select well.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Princelumide:
Please house, what could be the cause of my Benz engine oil get reduced after a while. And please I need a sure spare parts seller that I can valve body for my gear. It doesn't select well.
you have a leakage from your engine sump.
Most likely.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Princelumide: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tnx, is it the seal I will need to check and change?
And please concerning my gear not selecting well any ideas?
OfficialDJ:
you have a leakage from your engine sump.
Most likely.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Princelumide:
Tnx, is it the seal I will need to check and change?
And please concerning my gear not selecting well any ideas?
To your first question - yes.
To your second question - it varies.
It could be the valve body, low transmission oil or dirty, or worse case scenario - the transmission is going out.

Scan and post codes.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
Princelumide:

1. Is your car giving out blue smoke
2..Are your plugs soaking
3. Is your car over 150km on the odometer...if yes, change oil move from full synthetic to semi synthetic that is strictly designed for high mileage engine

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Princelumide: 6:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
I'll scan and post the codes when I can it. But I need to change the valve body if need be and I heard that it does select!
OfficialDJ:
To your first question - yes.
To your second question - it varies.
It could be the valve body, low transmission oil or dirty, or worse case scenario - the transmission is going out.

Scan and post codes.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Princelumide:
I'll scan and post the codes when I can it. But I need to change the valve body if need be and I heard that it does select!
valve body is the closest suspect.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Princelumide: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
1. My car isn't giving out blue smoke
2. My plugs is not soak at all when I checked it
3. My car is over 150km on the odometer, is Mobil XHP more preferable? Or which do you suggest please.
Thanks
ariesbull:

1. Is your car giving out blue smoke
2..Are your plugs soaking
3. Is your car over 150km on the odometer...if yes, change oil move from full synthetic to semi synthetic that is strictly designed for high mileage engine
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Princelumide: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Please is there anyone you can recommend for me that I can get it from?
OfficialDJ:
valve body is the closest suspect.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Princelumide:
Please is there anyone you can recommend for me that I can get it from?
state?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
OfficialDJ:

I'm done educating you.

“A CLA and LUXURY can never be in the same sentence “ Yen yen Yen
You’re just a sick porcupine !

No single knowledge about cars
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Princelumide:
3. My car is over 150km on the odometer, is Mobil XHP more preferable? Or which do you suggest please.
Thanks

The truth is that I have been using mobile XHP in my Benz for years now and no problem

Mobile XHP has a higher viscosity and it's good for engines with over 150km on the odometer

Ask your mechanic or other dudes here

But the older a car gets the engine starts having what's we call depreciation and wears...

The frictions in the engine starts showing on the piston and metals and this is where thin oils with less viscosity sips ....and with a high mileage oil it corrects these things

So you have the option to keep topping the oil or go for high mileage oil...let your mechanic guide you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Princelumide: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Akure, Ondo State.
OfficialDJ:
state?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Princelumide: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Thank you for your enlightenment... One other thing please, it's about my alternator, I noticed that the sound has changed and while I'm driving there's always an indicator on my dashlight showing check alternator, I removed the connector wire on the car battery, the car continues to work, it didn't shutdown meaning my alternator is still good but I'm been told change the bearing inside the alternator. Please any ideas about this
ariesbull:

The truth is that I have been using mobile XHP in my Benz for years now and no problem

Mobile XHP has a higher viscosity and it's good for engines with over 150km on the odometer

Ask your mechanic or other dudes here

But the older a car gets the engine starts having what's we call depreciation and wears...

The frictions in the engine starts showing on the piston and metals and this is where thin oils with less viscosity sips ....and with a high mileage oil it corrects these things

So you have the option to keep topping the oil or go for high mileage oil...let your mechanic guide you
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 6:09am On Aug 14, 2023
Princelumide:
Thank you for your enlightenment... One other thing please, it's about my alternator, I noticed that the sound has changed and while I'm driving there's always an indicator on my dashlight showing check alternator, I removed the connector wire on the car battery, the car continues to work, it didn't shutdown meaning my alternator is still good but I'm been told change the bearing inside the alternator. Please any ideas about this

Your alternator is still working ,it is the hearings that is making that noise you can have it changed ....it is not a big deal

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Princelumide: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2023
Thanks, I'll get it done today!
ariesbull:

Your alternator is still working ,it is the hearings that is making that noise you can have it changed ....it is not a big deal
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2023
Princelumide:
Thanks

Changing oil in cars can be a bit dicey ...what oil were you using before....I have been using mobile XHP for years now over 4 yrs and no problema at all ...I drive an ML Benz ...

So what oil were you using and tell your mechanic...but I don't see it as a big deal! If he can drain it all out when the engine is hot and let it cool when he can change the oil better

But let him advise you Na him know the behaviours of your car
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2023
Princelumide:
Thanks, I'll get it done today!
Bearing can be easier.. change the alternator bearing and let's know if the noise is still there .. from what you said your alternator is good but bearing can be noisy of it is bad ....sometimes it can stop on its own
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:

I'm done educating you.

Where the hell is that dog that frequently patronizes scrap yard? It seems like he finally went into hiding somewhere!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Where the hell is that dog that frequently patronizes scrap yard? It seems like he finally went into hiding somewhere!
Who's this unintelligible albino cow?

How's that FWD junk treating you?

Any man that drives a CLA is gay, and you're a suspect.
A big one...
I bet those Lagos gays ravage your as$hole on a daily....
You pampers wearing retarded hillbilly....

Stop quoting me - I've given you more attention than you deserve...

And before you reduce my iq with your senseless and unintelligent ramblings, write in pidgin, so we understand you better 😹😹

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by VJSMILESS: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OfficialDJ:

A big one...

And before you reduce my iq with your senseless and unintelligent ramblings, write in pidgin, so we understand you better 😹😹

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:

A big one...

Look at this arrogant blockhead who patronizes scrap yard and then has the audacity to come on here and insult people's cars? It's truly baffling. You claim to have money, yet you choose to buy a car from a scrap yard. And on top of that, you have the nerve to troll people and their luxury cars. Unbelievable. Truly unbelievable !!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:

A big one...

What kind of slowpoke goes to a scrap yard to buy a car and then has the audacity to come on here and trash talk other people's rides? It's absolutely mind-boggling! I mean, seriously, who brags about having loads of cash while settling for a junkyard car? And as if that's not enough, they have the nerve to troll people and their luxury cars

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 4:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
VJSMILESS:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truly disappointing when someone who patronizes a scrap yard has the audacity to come online and insult other people's cars. It is quite remarkable how they confidently claim to have a lot of money in the world, but still choose to buy a car from a scrap yard. And to make matters worse, they even engage in trolling others and their cars.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Truly disappointing when someone who patronizes a scrap yard has the audacity to come online and insult other people's cars. It is quite remarkable how they confidently claim to have a lot of money in the world, but still choose to buy a car from a scrap yard. And to make matters worse, they even engage in trolling others and their cars.
i said type in pidgin or your local dialect you dogsh.it grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2023
OfficialDJ:
i said type in pidgin or your local dialect you dogsh.it grin

Seriously? Are We still doing this intelligence thing? My goodness, you're such an illiterate fool, can't you even see it?
why don't you read through your own messages and witness your own dementia? You need toGet it through that thick skull of yours, we are absolutely not on the same level when it comes to anything, be it interpersonal communication, emotional intelligence, or even verbal intelligence. Absolutely nothing, I repeat, NOTHING brings us to the same level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.