Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (969378 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (547) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2023
OfficialDJ:

Why would I come to a land of mad people? Your mother traveled all the way from Lagos to come get her weekly anointing, and has refused to go back.

Ya'll better come get this dirty thieving hoe from my house before she infects everywhere with her legendary dirt grin

To many stupid people in Lagos self , We don't need more stupid people like you over here . And May God punish you plus your maggot infested mother for the rest of your entire existence
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kingdemu:
I can smell ChatGPT even from a distance. No wonder OfficiaDJ dey beat you blue and blackcheesy

Oh, so you actually believe that everyone is as brainless as you? Spare me the delusion. And by the way, quit trying to come at me with different profiles just to hide your true identity. I've already exposed your disgraceful behavior on this platform. everyone sees you for who you really are. A pathetic, chronic critic with nothing better to do with your life ,other than troll people's cars on Nairaland.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kingdemu: 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Oh, so you actually believe that everyone is as brainless as you? Spare me the delusion. And by the way, quit trying to come at me with different profiles just to hide your true identity. I've already exposed your disgraceful behavior on this platform. everyone sees you for who you really are. A pathetic, chronic critic with nothing better to do with your life ,other than troll people's cars on Nairaland.
Thank God this reply is not from ChatGPT. Congratulations. grin

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Your smelly thieving whorish cunt of a mother is still here.
Come and carry this smelly thing from my house, as I see bugs everywhere angry angry

Again- go and sell that junk car you own before it makes your mother childless grin

A LovePeddler plus being childless is a disastrous combination..

Generation of unfortunately dirty and bleached riffraffs. grin

Eeew

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by blackfm: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2023
These guys have succeeded in ruining the experience here

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 12:31am On Sep 03, 2023
Nadingo:
Kindly help me out. My car is a w202 c180. My alternator is charging my battery with no complaints, but my mystery is that the car goes off if you remove the battery terminal. Does that mean my alternator's output is low, or is my alternator is on its way out?

Yeah 👍. could be that the alternator's output is low.

There could also be a problem with the car's electrical system, causing a loss of power when the battery is disconnected. This could be a faulty connection, a damaged wire, or a malfunctioning component.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 1:01am On Sep 03, 2023
OfficialDJ:
Your smelly thieving whorish cunt of a mother is still here.
Come and carry this smelly thing from my house, as I see bugs everywhere angry angry

Again- go and sell that junk car you own before it makes your mother childless grin

A LovePeddler plus being childless is a disastrous combination..

Generation of unfortunately dirty and bleached riffraffs. grin

Eeew

Little boy Can you please Say something that actually makes sense for once! All you ever do is spew the same empty insults over and over again.

Honestly, I can't stand any more of your pointless and mindless ramblings anymore.

You need to Grow up, little boy, and stop with these kindergarten insults.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 6:32am On Sep 03, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Little boy Can you please Say something that actually makes sense for once! All you ever do is spew the same empty insults over and over again.

Honestly, I can't stand any more of your pointless and mindless ramblings anymore.

You need to Grow up, little boy, and stop with these kindergarten insults.
but your mother didn't call me a little boy when I was ramming into her smelly pit like a merciless assassin..

My insults are too heavy for your daft retarded head to carry...
With an iq of a an albino slowpoke grin

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by vjsmiles: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2023
OfficialDJ:
but your mother didn't call me a little boy when I was ramming into her smelly pit like a merciless assassin..

My insults are too heavy for your daft retarded head to carry...
With an iq of a an albino slowpoke grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cbrass(m): 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Yes, a belt can potentially affect the performance of the fuel pump. If the belt responsible for driving the fuel pump becomes worn, loose, or damaged, it may not provide enough power for the fuel pump to function optimally. This can lead to issues such as reduced fuel supply and performance problems with the engine.

Concerning your car's steering, a faulty power steering belt or system can indeed result in harder steering, especially at low speeds or when the car is stationary. While checking the power steering oil level is a good start, it's also essential to inspect the condition and tension of the power steering belt. If the belt is worn, loose, or damaged, it may need to be replaced. Additionally, other components within the power steering system, such as the power steering pump or fluid, could be contributing to the issue and may require inspection or maintenance.

At the end of the day , To ensure a proper resolution, I recommend you diagnose your car and throw the codes in here for proper assessment 😊

Thank you,the belt has been changed and the steering is working well now.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cbrass(m): 5:27pm On Sep 03, 2023
After changing the belt of my
E320 the check engine light is showing, though everything is working fine,but I am worried that the check engine light is on,what could be wrong ?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by vivalavida(m): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2023
cbrass:
E320 the check engine light is showing, though everything is working fine,but I am worried that the check engine light is on,what could be wrong ?

Scan
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by searchng4love: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
cbrass:
Scan.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 2:30am On Sep 04, 2023
cbrass:

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 2:31am On Sep 04, 2023
cbrass:

You welcome fam !

Meanwhile, one " brainless im.becile on here had the audacity to confront me after I offered assistance yesterday . He even had the nerve to claim that my response was robotically fabricated. It's no surprise though, given his entire family, including himself, lack the mental capability I possess.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 2:45am On Sep 04, 2023
OfficialDJ:
you have the time to quote a well known retard with an iq of a garden egg grin

Someone who believes a CLA is the next best thing after sliced bread.
Best ignore.
I'm already doing the lord's work on the gay.

That calabar clown 🤡 even went further and create another profile just to spew more nonsense on here . He had the nerve to claim that modern cars don't use belts anymore, without even considering the fact what type of car you have. I was genuinely shocked by his ignorance. It made me question if he even knows anything about cars or why he started this baseless argument in the first place
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Brown91045: 2:55am On Sep 04, 2023
Perhaps I was right from the on-set. His main purpose here was to belittle /criticize /trash talk other people's cars, all the while driving a car straight out of a junkyard himself.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 5:27am On Sep 04, 2023
Brown91045:
Perhaps I was right from the on-set. His main purpose here was to belittle /criticize /trash talk other people's cars, all the while driving a car straight out of a junkyard himself.
shut the Bleep up bleached gay gay grin

I wasn't even in on your argument with jcsquare or whatever his moniker is.
Direct your frustrations to him, because I wasn't even arguing with you. He was grin
My bone of contention was....
You copied that answer using CHATGPT and even a child would write better than that if it was written by a human grin

You're so riddled with low self esteem issues that you generate AI answers to sound bright...

Thing is- Your family are generationally foolish, and you cannot be intelligent no matter how hard you try grin

Again come and carry this dirty pig of your mother out of my house before she causes a health hazard with her smell and dirty maneuvers...

Eew grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by toyeoye(m): 8:20am On Sep 04, 2023
Boring
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 9:01am On Sep 04, 2023
toyeoye:
Boring
Like your father's ability to be useful to the society abi grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by toyeoye(m): 9:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Hahaha this is rich
Early momo on a Monday morning
I jump and pass
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Rapixar: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2023
HeavenlyBang:

Horrible, horrible deal.

Thank you for the feedback.
What would you suggest? I do want to upgrade from the ML350, but want a reliable car as well. The ML was very reliable.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Rapixar: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Well fam,

Your planned upgrade from the ML350 to the GLE350 sounds exciting! It's important to consider your personal preferences and budget when making such a decision.
As for the pricing, it's a significant jump, so it's worth considering if the added features and aesthetics are worth the higher cost.

And off course for a Nigerian used car , the ML350 is no way underpriced, however it's helpful to compare similar models for sale in the current market. Researching prices and evaluating the condition, mileage, and demand for ML350s can give you a better idea of its value.

Ultimately, the choice is yours, based on your preferences and financial situation. It may also be helpful to consult with a trusted mechanic or car expert for further guidance. Before you jump from fry pan into fire 😁

Amazing feedback!

The mileage on the ML350 is about 120kmiles, it's also a 2012 model. The added features on the GLE is a 360cam, the Distronic Plus system, Dual zone controlled AC, the mileage though is worrying, at 90kmiles.
I also saw another GLE350, albeit without the Distronic Plus system and Dual zone controlled AC for 22m. It has the dull silver color though, and I'd need to touch up the car a bit, it's a 2017 model with just above 50kmiles
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Rapixar: 9:43am On Sep 04, 2023
Just putting this out there, more like asking;

How is using a Mercedes C class range in the Lekki environ, with the intermittent flooding and horrible roads?
I've been seeing this C450s and C43s and they look gorgeous and quick, but I dey fear Lekki roads, I heard they wreck the Steering racks of the C Classes a lot, maybe E Classes too?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cbrass(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

You welcome fam !

Meanwhile, one " brainless im.becile on here had the audacity to confront me after I offered assistance yesterday . He even had the nerve to claim that my response was robotically fabricated. It's no surprise though, given his entire family, including himself, lack the mental capability I possess.

No vex bro grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 10:59am On Sep 04, 2023
Rapixar:

How is using a Mercedes C class range in the Lekki environ, with the intermittent flooding and horrible roads?
I've been seeing this C450s and C43s and they look gorgeous and quick, but I dey fear Lekki roads, I heard they wreck the Steering racks of the C Classes a lot, maybe E Classes too?

Absolute disaster! low cars are simply not suitable for Lagos roads .
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2023
Rapixar:

Amazing feedback!

The mileage on the ML350 is about 120kmiles, it's also a 2012 model. The added features on the GLE is a 360cam, the Distronic Plus system, Dual zone controlled AC, the mileage though is worrying, at 90kmiles.
I also saw another GLE350, albeit without the Distronic Plus system and Dual zone controlled AC for 22m. It has the dull silver color though, and I'd need to touch up the car a bit, it's a 2017 model with just above 50kmiles

The mileage is definitely cause for concern, especially if you're planning to drive in Lagos. I highly recommend opting for a clean foreign used car with very low mileage. This is because we're all aware of the demanding and intense conditions cars face in Lagos. You certainly don't want to find yourself in a situation where your car is constantly breaking down or requires frequent repairs.

Overall, it's a matter of weighing the pros and cons to determine the best option for you.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cbrass(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
Please how much do the master window buttons cost? i mean those 4 buttons that is at the driver's door, my rewire said that it is 30k but i don't trust him
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nakoks(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
Rapixar:

Even The ML350 too. Once you continue wading in lekki flood be prepared to change that rack...except its a 911 truck
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Arny990(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
I'm seriously considering buying a 2013 ML350, and I want to make sure I'm making the right choice. One thing I've learned from experience is the importance of checking a used car's history before making a purchase. It can reveal a lot about how well the vehicle has been maintained over the years. That's why I always rely on carcheck123 for a thorough MOT history check. It's a small step that can save you from potential headaches down the road. If anyone here has any tips or insights on the 2013 ML350 or using MOT history checks, please share your wisdom!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by buygala(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
I fumigate this thread with peace smiley... I urge the warring factions to sheath their shakabulas and give peace a chance...

The thread is already a depressing phantasmagoria as it is.... Na everything be issue for these Benz vehicles . It's even worse seeing grown men justifying and encouraging one another in the journey of the bizarre that owing a Merc almost always is... And it's more comical that the "Mercs" in question are mostly pre 2010 relics that should already be in motor Valhalla, considering how quickly they degrade compared to........

Even though it's clear this thread is for those who detest peaceful and simple lives, their pursuit of heartbreak should not be marred by external violence.....

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by lagusboyyy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2023
buygala:
I fumigate this thread with peace smiley... I urge the warring factions to sheath their shakabulas and give peace a chance...

The thread is already a depressing phantasmagoria as it is.... Na everything be issue for these Benz vehicles . It's even worse seeing grown men justifying and encouraging one another in the journey of the bizarre that owing a Merc almost always is... And it's more comical that the "Mercs" in question are mostly pre 2010 relics that should already be in motor Valhalla, considering how quickly they degrade compared to........

Even though it's clear this thread is for those who detest peaceful and simple lives, their pursuit of heartbreak should not be marred by external violence.....

Nibo latu jasi bayi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (547) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.