Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (966061 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ThatIgboBoy: 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
OfficialDJ:
yeah, and your mother was their ring leader grin

That bleaching LovePeddler's psssy birthed Covid-19 and the whole world will never forgive her for the devastating effect it had on the world...

She's on the run and will be caught and slaughtered like her mother's mother....

Only 1 family - bleaching, thieves, pedophiles, retards,skin filled with stretch marks.
You're a national danger and will be shot on sight when sighted.. grin

Ivan abi na wetin be ur name, just give up bro. This guy go use mouth wound you mortally. Abeg for your sanity sake.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kingdemu: 2:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
ThatIgboBoy:

Ivan abi na wetin be ur name, just give up bro. This guy go use mouth wound you mortally. Abeg for your sanity sake.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 6:05am On Sep 11, 2023
OfficialDJ:

That bleaching LovePeddler's psssy birthed Covid-19 and the whole world will never forgive her for the devastating effect it had on the world...

She's on the run and will be caught and slaughtered like her mother's mother....

Only 1 family - bleaching, thieves, pedophiles, retards,skin filled with stretch marks.

So, you finally admitted that your mother is a walking public infectious toilet. It seems like life has surely dealt you and your family

You drive a junk
Your mother pussy emanates maggots daily with a host of other infections ,
you were a product of a leaking durex
And Even after your parents birthed you, your birth certificate was an apology letter from durex factory
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 6:20am On Sep 11, 2023
OfficialDJ:

Only you , hiding under four profiles ,

ThatIgboBoy
Infinitywar
kingdemu

you truly need to do something meaningful with your life

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ThatIgboBoy: 6:30am On Sep 11, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

ThatIgboBoy
Infinitywar
kingdemu

Lol, look well oo. I am not his alternate. So abeg dey chill.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2023
ThatIgboBoy:

Lol, look well oo. I am not his alternate. So abeg dey chill.

Oga go crawl back into the maggot infested pussy hole where you came from

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kingdemu: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

ThatIgboBoy
Infinitywar
kingdemu

See, you are intellectually lazy and that is why OfficialDJ will keep whooping your arse. From ChatGPT, now this. Sigh!!! If you are not a newbie in CarTalk, you suppose know sey wetin you dey suggest na balderdash cheesy

And if I were you, I for don give up cos the guy go just lead you to depression cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cbrass(m): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2023
Hello is there something drying petrol in my car? I bought 8. something litres on Saturday and took the car from Ikorodu to Ladipo and back . I didn't take the car out on Sunday only for me to try to start it now and it was just rolling which means that there is no fuel.
Please what could be drying up fuel in my car.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

ThatIgboBoy
Infinitywar
kingdemu

yeah, and I'm also Michael Jackson, and I've returned to encapsulate your family from the upheaval of curses and nature's punishments to your pedophila family with a perchance for smelling, stealing, incest and average IQ of a chameleon grin grin grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2023
cbrass:
Hello is there something drying petrol in my car? I bought 8. something litres on Saturday and took the car from Ikorodu to Ladipo and back . I didn't take the car out on Sunday only for me to try to start it now and it was just rolling which means that there is no fuel.
Please what could be drying up fuel in my car.

Is your check engine light on?
If it is- then, it'll probably be an engine misfire...

Spark Plugs, coil, worn cylinder, etc
Or........

You could be a need for speed merchant and that comes with its downsides- abysmal fuel economy grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Kingdemu:
See, you are intellectually lazy and that is why OfficialDJ will keep whooping your arse. From ChatGPT, now this. Sigh!!! If you are not a newbie in CarTalk, you suppose no sey wetin you dey suggest na balderdash cheesy

And if I were you, I for don give up cos the guy go just lead you to depression cheesy
I'd trade that riffraff for a wrap of fermented fufu, no kidding grin

Imagine creating alternate monikers for someone with a brainsize of a golf ball grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cbrass(m): 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
OfficialDJ:

Is your check engine light on?
If it is- then, it'll probably be an engine misfire...

Spark Plugs, coil, worn cylinder, etc
Or........

You could be a need for speed merchant and that comes with its downsides- abysmal fuel economy grin
The check engine light is not On, yes i am going to be honest I speed some times, but is that not what Benz is built for? grin what is the Turbocharger for then
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
cbrass:

The check engine light is not On, yes i am going to be honest I speed some times, but is that not what Benz is built for? grin what is the Turbocharger for then

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
OfficialDJ:
yeah, and I'm also Michael Jackson, and I've returned to encapsulate your family from the upheaval of curses and nature's punishments to your pedophila family with a perchance for smelling, stealing, incest and average IQ of a chameleon grin grin grin

C’mon shut your mouth you compound fool
Is this not you ?
This boy na chronic scammer on nairaland sef

When I talk am say the guy clearly need help this na wetin I mean .

Scammer !!!! oloshi !!!! thieffffffffff !!! He goat !!!! Calabar Maluuuuu !!! Nairaland tout !!!!!!abortion reminant !!!
Stop scamming Nigerians of their hard earn money on nairaland
Get a life loserrrr !!!!!

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Imagined someone that claims to own a 40 million naira gle dey scam people on top 50k .
Clown 🤡 !!! Bloody scammer !!!!

Omo this guy ehn !!! God forbid bad thing !!!

Broke frustrated,adopted scammer who pours out his frustration on innocent car talkers who don't know any better .
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
Kingdemu:
See, you are intellectually lazy and that is why OfficialDJ will keep whooping your arse. From ChatGPT, now this. Sigh!!! If you are not a newbie in CarTalk, you suppose know sey wetin you dey suggest na balderdash cheesy

only you 10 profiles on nairalands !!!!!

Only you scammer !!!! Only you
Kingdemu
VJSMILESS
Infinity war
Igbo boy
Hitlerxxx

Only you get short prick

Only you Hiv/aids

Only you junk car

Only you got a mother with maggot infested pussy

But regardless na still dat scamming thing Dey pain me pass sef

Imagine scamming innocent Nigerians of their hard earned money

Make una Just watch and see, this guy is going to show up here either with his own profile or make another one just to spew lies, manipulate, and gaslight everyone on here.

Tufiakwa x1000000 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ivan18888888888:
Imagined someone that claims to own a 40 million naira gle dey scam people on top 50k .
Clown 🤡 !!! Bloody scammer !!!!

Omo this guy ehn !!! God forbid bad thing !!!

Broke frustrated,adopted scammer who pours out his frustration on innocent car talkers who don't know any better .
cheesy cheesy

If you're not a retarded gay, you'd clearly see that I debunked that allegations with HARD PROOF and facts, and I'm too big that someone impersonated me and scammed that lady... grin

Everyone is not like your stealing infested famiky6with retardation and imbeciles grin

I recently did a giveaway of 1 million naira on the business section, and yet I'd have any inkling to take a measly 50k grin

You better come and carry your mother from my house, as she's been penilized and ran through like the rabies infested dog she is....

Retarded Hemaphrodite grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by awesome9ja: 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
Again I will appeal to both parties in the name of whatever you serve to please forgive and forget
Lets sheath our swords.
we are matured and grown ups.
this is Benz section
what will happen if you guys now meet face to face in public place
Again this is a no victor no vanquished vawulence and no prize for the winner.
you insult me i insult you
you curse my mama i curse your mama

please let give peace a chance
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
awesome9ja:
Again I will appeal to both parties in the name of whatever you serve to please forgive and forget
Lets sheath our swords.
we are matured and grown ups.
this is Benz section
what will happen if you guys now meet face to face in public place
Again this is a no victor no vanquished vawulence and no prize for the winner.
you insult me i insult you
you curse my mama i curse your mama

please let give peace a chance

He obviously cannot square up in real life..
That's for a fact grin

Physically X financially X otherwise, hence he's hiding online with a pathetic attempt at dissing his mother's smelly public toilet grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by laluski(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2023
Good day gentlemen..
Please what's your take 2016 Mercedes Benz ML350 in terms of ruggedness, maintenance costs etc.. I won't add fuel because fuel is not an issue at all..
I'm a first time Benz user comin my from Honda Accord.. I'm apprehensive based on what I read am the SAM this and SAM that.. I was actually going to go for 2017 GLE 450 COUPE.. but wanted to have a sensible taste of the ml350 since it's an immediate cross over to the GLE.. I will really really appreciate your responses and look forward to them. God bless you all
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by oluayebenz: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2023
laluski:
Good day gentlemen..
Please what's your take 2016 Mercedes Benz ML350 in terms of ruggedness, maintenance costs etc.. I won't add fuel because fuel is not an issue at all..
I'm a first time Benz user comin my from Honda Accord.. I'm apprehensive based on what I read am the SAM this and SAM that.. I was actually going to go for 2017 GLE 450 COUPE.. but wanted to have a sensible taste of the ml350 since it's an immediate cross over to the GLE.. I will really really appreciate your responses and look forward to them. God bless you all

2016 ML350 na robot.

The car too strong abeg and the engine/transmission never die.

You will do maintenance once in a blue moon, once you are replacing with original parts, it will last almost forever.

Really hopeful of getting one someday

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2023
laluski:
Good day gentlemen..

Be careful of that M276 engine. Pls

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Serenitys: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2023
Please my oga's how much can i get glk 450 2009 model, is it a nice product?

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2023
Serenitys:
you mean gl450?

Egunmogaji2

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by awesome9ja: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Please trust his judgement. The man Sabi wella
kingreign:

Be careful of that M276 engine. Pls
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by EgunMogaji2: 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2023
Serenitys:

I think you mean GL450.

I have one that I bought over from California and I love it.

Now, it’s got a lot of systems on it and the truck can’t be managed else you won’t enjoy it.

As far as price it depends on the individual truck. Do a sampling until you get an idea of the range.

I like mine so much that I’ll be adding GL550 of the same era that I’ll be using for off road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by cbrass(m): 12:29am On Sep 20, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

I think you mean GL450.

Now, it’s got a lot of systems on it and the truck can’t be managed else you won’t enjoy it.

As far as price it depends on the individual truck. Do a sampling until you get an idea of the range.

I like mine so much that I’ll be adding GL550 of the same era that I’ll be using for off road.

Please what is the meaning of off-road

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Serenitys: 7:05am On Sep 20, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

I think you mean GL450.

yes gl 450 ,thanks so much
Never owned a Benz don't know if jumping to these will be a nice decision. I have been on Lexus all through interms of durability but i love this gl 450 car and i wish to match it on the road soon..

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by EgunMogaji2: 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
Serenitys:
yes gl 450 ,thanks so much
Never owned a Benz don't know if jumping to this is a nice decision been on Lexus all through interms of durability, I love the car and wish to give a match it on the road soon..

Get a Lexus.

In my opinion one should only get a Mercedes if one truly desires the German experience.

The GL especially an older lady will test your resolve but will give you an unsurpassed driving experience.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by EgunMogaji2: 7:45pm On Sep 20, 2023
cbrass:

Please what is the meaning of off-road

There’s a factory package that’s more suited to driving in bad terrain. It’s more common on the GL550 and rare on the GL450.

I couldn’t find one near me in Los Angeles when I went there to buy mine.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by BamBamK: 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

There’s a factory package that’s more suited to driving in bad terrain. It’s more common on the GL550 and rare on the GL450.

I couldn’t find one near me in Los Angeles when I went there to buy mine.

U dey motivate boys.

But e just be say this economy no be am for trying out a German v8 except you hold side wella. Gone are the days of exclusive ownership of either v6s or v8s for the sheer joy to be derived from stomping on d gas like mad men.

If you try am for this present naija economy, na diportivo go use u catch cruise las las

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by EgunMogaji2: 6:34am On Sep 21, 2023
BamBamK:

I dey motivate boys.

But e just be say this economy no be am for trying out a German v8 except you hold side wella. Gone are the days of exclusive ownership of either v6s or v8s for the sheer joy to be derived from stomping on d gas like mad men.

If you try am for this present naija economy, na diportivo go use u catch cruise las las

Life is short, enjoy yourself, buy/drive what’s appropriate and that makes you happy. Petrol no dey finish. Life dey finish.

A year ago I was left for dead on Lagos Ibadan Expressway by Akinwale Ogunmodede who hit me and ran away.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.