Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (966846 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 5:54am On Sep 02, 2023
Rapixar:
Hi guys,

Iโ€™m thinking of selling my ML350 upgraded to GLE, black on dark interior, pano roof, steering upgraded too for 10.8m, offer on ground. And getting a Foreign used GLE350 with almost similar features but a cream interior and rare exterior color (canโ€™t place it but it looks gorgeous) for 24m.

Does that make sense to you guys? Should I go for something else? Is the ML underpriced too?

Lemme know what you folks think.

Well fam,

Your planned upgrade from the ML350 to the GLE350 sounds exciting! It's important to consider your personal preferences and budget when making such a decision.
As for the pricing, it's a significant jump, so it's worth considering if the added features and aesthetics are worth the higher cost.

And off course for a Nigerian used car , the ML350 is no way underpriced, however it's helpful to compare similar models for sale in the current market. Researching prices and evaluating the condition, mileage, and demand for ML350s can give you a better idea of its value.

Ultimately, the choice is yours, based on your preferences and financial situation. It may also be helpful to consult with a trusted mechanic or car expert for further guidance. Before you jump from fry pan into fire ๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 6:00am On Sep 02, 2023
cbrass:
Can a belt cause the fuel pump not to function well?
My Car steering is not soft again. I have checked the power steering oil and there is oil there but the steering is hard when the car is stationary or moving slowly.

Yes, a belt can potentially affect the performance of the fuel pump. If the belt responsible for driving the fuel pump becomes worn, loose, or damaged, it may not provide enough power for the fuel pump to function optimally. This can lead to issues such as reduced fuel supply and performance problems with the engine.

Concerning your car's steering, a faulty power steering belt or system can indeed result in harder steering, especially at low speeds or when the car is stationary. While checking the power steering oil level is a good start, it's also essential to inspect the condition and tension of the power steering belt. If the belt is worn, loose, or damaged, it may need to be replaced. Additionally, other components within the power steering system, such as the power steering pump or fluid, could be contributing to the issue and may require inspection or maintenance.

At the end of the day , To ensure a proper resolution, I recommend you diagnose your car and throw the codes in here for proper assessment ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jceesquare(m): 6:02am On Sep 02, 2023
cbrass:
Can a belt cause the fuel pump not to function well?
My Car steering is not soft again. I have checked the power steering oil and there is oil there but the steering is hard when the car is stationary or moving slowly.
There's no relationship between the fuel pump and your belt (except through the alternator which powers all your electrical appliances) unless you wanted to type power steering pump.
If you have a loose power steering belt or any accessories belt as the case may be, you'll have slippage accompanied with a squealing noise.
If it squeaks, then your belt is bad; but if it doesn't then you have the issues elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jceesquare(m): 6:05am On Sep 02, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Yes, a belt issue can potentially impact the performance of the fuel pump, as it is responsible for powering different components of the vehicle. However, a hard steering wheel could be due to a separate issue related to the power steering system, such as a problem with the power steering pump, fluid levels, or a mechanical issue. I generally recommended you accurately diagnose your vehicle to address the problem.
Kindly explain this.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 6:15am On Sep 02, 2023
jceesquare:

Kindly explain this.

Well first of all I apologize if my previous response was not clear enough . Pls Allow me to explain even further.๐Ÿ˜

In many vehicles , the engine is equipped with a serpentine belt that connects various components, including the alternator, power steering pump, and in some cases, the fuel pump. The serpentine belt helps transfer power from the engine to these components, allowing them to function properly.

If there is an issue with the serpentine belt, such as it being worn, loose, or damaged, it can affect the performance of the components it powers, including the fuel pump. A damaged or loose belt may not be able to rotate the fuel pump effectively, leading to fuel delivery problems and potentially causing the fuel pump to not function well.

Are we on the same page now ? lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jceesquare(m): 6:20am On Sep 02, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Well first of all I apologize if my previous response was not clear enough . Pls Allow me to explain even further.๐Ÿ˜

In many vehicles , the engine is equipped with a serpentine belt that connects various components, including the alternator, power steering pump, and in some cases, the fuel pump. The serpentine belt helps transfer power from the engine to these components, allowing them to function properly.

If there is an issue with the serpentine belt, such as it being worn, loose, or damaged, it can affect the performance of the components it powers, including the fuel pump. A damaged or loose belt may not be able to rotate the fuel pump effectively, leading to fuel delivery problems and potentially causing the fuel pump to not function well.

Are we on the same page now ? lol ๐Ÿ˜‚
Mention 1 morden car that has it's fuel pump powered by belt sir.
No morden car uses a belt driven pump. Car manufacturers have switched to a more efficient electrical pump and a combination of cam driven high pressure pump for GDI engines.
Belt driven pumps are for older carbureted vehicles with mechanical pumps driven by the belt.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 6:27am On Sep 02, 2023
jceesquare:

The Audi A4, specifically in the B8 generation (2008-2016) and B9 generation (2016-present), has a belt-driven fuel pump system. The serpentine belt in these models powers various components, including the alternator, power steering pump, and fuel pump, ensuring proper fuel delivery to the engine.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jceesquare(m): 6:32am On Sep 02, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

The Audi A4, specifically in the B8 generation (2008-2016) and B9 generation (2016-present), has a belt-driven fuel pump system. The serpentine belt in these models powers various components, including the alternator, power steering pump, and fuel pump, ensuring proper fuel delivery to the engine.
I'll appreciate if you add pictures to this claim.
Hope you even know the difference between a cam driven pump and a belt driven pump sef.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2023
jceesquare:

No morden car uses a belt driven pump. Car manufacturers have switched to a more efficient electrical pump and a combination of cam driven high pressure pump for GDI engines.
Belt driven pumps are for older carbureted vehicles with mechanical pumps driven by the belt.
you have the time to quote a well known retard with an iq of a garden egg grin

Someone who believes a CLA is the next best thing after sliced bread.
Best ignore.
I'm already doing the lord's work on the gay.

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 7:24am On Sep 02, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Well fam,

Your planned upgrade from the ML350 to the GLE350 sounds exciting! It's important to consider your personal preferences and budget when making such a decision.
As for the pricing, it's a significant jump, so it's worth considering if the added features and aesthetics are worth the higher cost.

And off course for a Nigerian used car , the ML350 is no way underpriced, however it's helpful to compare similar ;Dmodels for sale in the current market. Researching prices and evaluating the condition, mileage, and demand for ML350s can give you a better idea of its value.

Ultimately, the choice is yours, based on your preferences and financial situation. It may also be helpful to consult with a trusted mechanic or car expert for further guidance. Before you jump from fry pan into fire ๐Ÿ˜
This is AI written mf grin
How recessively dumb can one be...

Like father like son - FAMILIES OF OLODOS

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Are you referring to the same mother of yours that maggots swim inside her pu**y everyday due to the immense loads of rotten c*m deposited??
co
e and Carry this dirty pig of your mother grin

The smell from her emanating private part gave me epileptic flashbacks.
This bleached witch stinks to the high heavens, and no wonder she gave birth to a marauding thieving dirty swine - IVAN88888888

grin

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2023
OfficialDJ:
you have the time to quote a well known retard with an iq of a garden egg grin

Someone who believes a CLA is the next best thing after sliced bread.
Best ignore.
I'm already doing the lord's work on the gay.

Ewu !!! Look at the cow shit that buy cars from scrap yard . Are you kidding me?
You honestly have the nerve? Someone with an empty skull !!!
Abeg Abeg just vamoose from here jor. Let better people quote me, not someone like you who clearly has nothing going on in your head.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2023
OfficialDJ:
co
e and Carry this dirty pig of your mother grin

The smell from her emanating private part gave me epileptic flashbacks.
This bleached witch stinks to the high heavens, and no wonder she gave birth to a marauding thieving dirty swine - IVAN88888888

grin

Better than being born by the prostitute of your mother whose pussy emanates maggots on daily basis
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by vivalavida(m): 8:04am On Sep 02, 2023
OfficialDJ:
And Your Mother orgasmed and convulsed like an epileptic patient on life support...
I had to use face masks though, as the stench emanating from her vagina was too pungent.
Smelly woman, smelly child.. grin

Guy your mouth bad. E don do abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2023
vivalavida:

Guy your mouth bad. E don do abeg.
grin grin

I'm not even trolling that retarded Hemaphrodite.
If i was - I'd quote his every post on nairaland, and troll his ancestors to oblivion...

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Better than being born by the prostitute of your mother whose pussy emanates maggots on daily basis
it's birthed FOOL.
GO BACK TO NURSERY school or something.

Your IQ probably wouldn't flash anyone.
That mf is lower than a radio frequency.

This bleaching witch of your mother doesn't want to leave.
She's been dickmatized by my penile powers..
It's a shame I can't continue, as she smells like a refuse site....
Eeeewww

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:33am On Sep 02, 2023
Rapixar:
Hi guys,

Iโ€™m thinking of selling my ML350 upgraded to GLE, black on dark interior, pano roof, steering upgraded too for 10.8m, offer on ground. And getting a Foreign used GLE350 with almost similar features but a cream interior and rare exterior color (canโ€™t place it but it looks gorgeous) for 24m.

Does that make sense to you guys? Should I go for something else? Is the ML underpriced too?

Lemme know what you folks think.

Horrible, horrible deal.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 8:35am On Sep 02, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Ewu !!! Look at the cow shit that buy cars from scrap yard . Are you kidding me?
You honestly ;Dhave the nerve? Someone with an empty skull !!!
Abeg Abeg just vamoose from here jor. Let better people quote me, not someone like you who clearly has nothing going on in your head.
Again, I have a 43 ///AMG that'll buy that FWD junk you call a car 4 times... grin
If you want proof; Ask nicely, I'd do a video with all papers and evidence....
I don't CAP..

PAMPERS WEARING RETARDED hillbilly

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Brown91045: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2023
OfficialDJ:
Again, I have a 43 ///AMG that'll buy that FWD junk you call a car 4 times... grin
If you want proof; Ask nicely, I'd do a video with all papers and evidence....
I don't CAP..

PAMPERS WEARING RETARDED hillbilly

You lying ash-hole. It's clear that you don't own any GLE or whatsoever . The only junk you can boast of is your rotten scrap yard 2008 Mercedes CLS that you bought from a junkyard.

I want everyone on this platform to see you for who you truly are. Your sole purpose on Nairaland is to degrade and belittle others and their cars. If you guys Don't believe me? Youโ€™ll can take a quick glance at majority of his posts on here. You will consistently see how this imb.ecile throw insults at people's cars.
Like who does that ??

I just can't understand how someone can wake up in the morning and purposefully launch unwarranted attacks on people's cars for no just reason.
This guy is sick and need some serious help.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Brown91045:

You lying ash-hole. It's clear that you don't own any GLE or whatsoever . The only junk you can boast of is your rotten scrap yard 2008 Mercedes CLS that you bought from a junkyard.

I want everyone on this platform to see you for who you truly are. Your sole purpose on Nairaland is to degrade and belittle others and their cars. If you guys Don't believe me? Youโ€™ll can take a quick glance at majority of his posts on here. You will consistently see how this imb.ecile throw insults at people's cars.
Like who does that ??

I just can't understand how someone can wake up in the morning and purposefully launch unwarranted attacks on people's cars for no just reason.
Evidence yakpa grin

If you want more evidence - request...
I'm problematic, but the last thing I'd do is cap online..
I even gave a million naira on the betting thread.
Have you ever touched a million naira before grin grin

Come and carry your dirty mother from this place before she soils my beddings with unwanted bugs and lice grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2653841/uber-partner-lagos-please-share/5219#123120823

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Brown91045: 9:11am On Sep 02, 2023
Brown91045:

Like who does that ??

This guy needs help . His trapped in his own web of inferiority complex. He takes so joy and pleasure in belittling the hard work and achievements of others. Infact What's even more painful is the fact that he possesses nothing of substance in his own life. He's nothing more than a bitter critic, full of unnecessary hate and so much envy.

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2023
Brown91045:

This guy needs help . His trapped in his own web of inferiority complex. He takes so joy and pleasure in belittling the hard work and achievements of others. Infact What's even more painful is the fact that he possesses nothing of substance in his own life. He's nothing more than a bitter critic, full of unnecessary hate and so much envy.
there was a "caught"

So you're Ivan grin grin

Inferiority complex? Over online banter? grin

You should come to Twitter grin

That was donkey years back - and I haven't even driven that car in years....
The MF is even going through my posts.....
Now someone's triggered grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Brown91045: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2023
OfficialDJ:
it's birthed FOOL.
GO BACK TO NURSERY school or something.

Your IQ probably wouldn't flash anyone.
That mf is lower than a radio frequency.

This bleaching witch of your mother doesn't want to leave.
She's been dickmatized by my penile powers..
It's a shame I can't continue, as she smells like a refuse site....
Eeeewww

Does it still change the fact that your mother has a maggot infested pussy due to being a prostitute all the days of her life ? .

Small tiny prick calabar boy , anytime you come Lagos na brt go kill you for inside that your junk !!!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jceesquare(m): 10:01am On Sep 02, 2023
Seun this thread needs cleansing

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 11:09am On Sep 02, 2023
Brown91045:

Does it still change the fact that your mother has a maggot infested pussy due to being a prostitute all the days of her life ? .

Small tiny prick calabar boy , anytime you come Lagos na brt go kill you for inside that your junk !!!

Why would I come to a land of mad people? Your mother traveled all the way from Lagos to come get her weekly anointing, and has refused to go back.

Ya'll better come get this dirty thieving hoe from my house before she infects everywhere with her legendary dirt grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by toyeoye(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2023
Haba!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2023
Nomyth:

Thanks. Mine does not come with Bose but Hamman Kardon and the output is so poor.

Where can I get original Bose speakers?

Benz uses Bose ....the y must have changed it

Get a Bose speaker
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kingdemu: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2023
Ivan18888888888:

Well fam,

And off course for a Nigerian used car , the ML350 is no way underpriced, however it's helpful to compare similar models for sale in the current market. Researching prices and evaluating the condition, mileage, and demand for ML350s can give you a better idea of its value.

I can smell ChatGPT even from a distance. No wonder OfficiaDJ dey beat you blue and blackcheesy
Ivan18888888888:

Yes, a belt can potentially affect the performance of the fuel pump. If the belt responsible for driving the fuel pump becomes worn, loose, or damaged, it may not provide enough power for the fuel pump to function optimally. This can lead to issues such as reduced fuel supply and performance problems with the engine.

Concerning your car's steering, a faulty power steering belt or system can indeed result in harder steering, especially at low speeds or when the car is stationary. While checking the power steering oil level is a good start, it's also essential to inspect the condition and tension of the power steering belt. If the belt is worn, loose, or damaged, it may need to be replaced. Additionally, other components within the power steering system, such as the power steering pump or fluid, could be contributing to the issue and may require inspection or maintenance.

At the end of the day , To ensure a proper resolution, I recommend you diagnose your car and throw the codes in here for proper assessment ๐Ÿ˜Š

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by OfficialDJ: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2023
grin grin
Kingdemu:
I can smell ChatGPT even from a distance. No wonder OfficiaDJ dey beat you blue and blackcheesy

4 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nadingo: 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2023
Kindly help me out. My car is a w202 c180. My alternator is charging my battery with no complaints, but my mystery is that the car goes off if you remove the battery terminal. Does that mean my alternator's output is low, or is my alternator is on its way out?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Brown91045: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2023
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Ivan18888888888: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2023
OfficialDJ:
grin grin

I swear, I have never come across someone as jobless and stupid as you in my entire life. You actually have the time to create nearly 10 different profiles just to troll yourself and like your own empty insults

Seriously, dude, you need to find something better to do with your life than wasting it on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.