Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (966822 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by vivalavida(m): 11:14am On Apr 11
This benz forum needs serious cleansing by whoever is the mod here. This is the worst of all car groups on car talk section. @seun, look into this.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kingreign(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11
Kewtt:

Kingrein over to you

Make buy am, e no hard, ego find out later.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Djreloaded(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11
grin
Djreloaded:
STOP BORING ME WITH STOLEN INSULTS YOU COPIED FROM THE INTERNET.

No wonder you copied the foolish and retarded side from your whorish mother who's yet to come for her daily dose of intense coitus from this BBC.

Please tell her to bring a nosemask alongside her dirty self so she doesn't kill me with her discombulating odor from her body...
Like mother like son
grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by givenchi1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11
kingreign:

Make buy am, e no hard, ego find out later.
What are the pro and con please
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by udy4real(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11
baconline:

A battery drain could trigger the ism to go into emergency park a number of emergency parks and the ism is toast
Wow so what can be done about it?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jceesquare(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12
vivalavida:
This benz forum needs serious cleansing by whoever is the mod here. This is the worst of all car groups on car talk section. @seun, look into this.
Marpol is the moderator but I guess he's tired or moderating Cartalk.
Seun needs to cleanse this thread.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Asquare84(m): 9:16am On Apr 13
honestly something need to be done in cleaning this thread, it disheartening how people can take time to be insulting themselves online.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Asquare84(m): 9:21am On Apr 13
please how can we contact the relevant authority in Nairaland to come and clean this thread.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kingdemu: 9:56am On Apr 13
Djreloaded:
you thought you'd escaped? grin

This retarded hillbilly ran to the mods to ban my main account and you thought you'd escape it?

You've been gallivanting the thread giving useless advices and suggestions that'll end up ruining people's cars just like that 2008 rusted jalopy you drive.... grin

Ya'll better not listen to anything this half brained dimwitted, faggotted moronic sclerosis infested hermaphrodite has to say...

His mother sacrificed his destiny for a plate of yam, and the ancestral curses placed upon him is manifesting grin

Ya'll better not take advice from a retarded coccydynia who was born on the highway, where most accidents happen. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kewtt: 3:09pm On Apr 13
Unfollows thread.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by nurey(m): 7:23am On Apr 14
Asquare84:
please how can we contact the relevant authority in Nairaland to come and clean this thread.

Open another thread, leave this one for them grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:36pm On Apr 15
My ML is showing brake light on the dashboard once I reduce speed...if I off it and on it it goes well....

They said it's speed sensor . I entered flood and this started
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ariesbull: 12:42pm On Apr 15
leTrizzle:

The C230 and C280 carry the same M272 engine, while the C240 and C320 are powered by the M112 engine mated to a 5 speed tranny the latter are matted to a 7 speed transmission.
While the M272 is not as rugged as the M112 (it's actually the immediate replacement for it) it is more fuel efficient and faster too.
The last I checked the M272 engine would buy 2 M112 engines plus one tranny.
M112 is the best in benz engines followed by red to0
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by leTrizzle: 7:57pm On Apr 15
ariesbull:
Better than the M104 and M111?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kewtt: 3:03am On Apr 16
ariesbull:
Peeps from an M113.... You said what?

Unfollows thread again. I can't stand the kids up there.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Kewtt: 10:43am On Apr 17
Here we go

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.