Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged (39279 Views)

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Lovers Who Met On Dino Melaye’s Facebook Comment Section Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by ofuonyebi: 9:41pm On May 21, 2019
Instagram love is nothing than NEPA failure
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by BlackPantherCri: 9:52pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
Why that kind of baked powder on her face?
The make up artist didn't do a nice work on her.

Congrats to them.

You mean baking powder right? grin grin grin
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by jimcaddy(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2019
And they say you can't meet your partner on Social media? Social media sure does have it's own advantages and disadvantages.
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 21, 2019
Hotworta1:

With your smelly sperm??

shocked grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 21, 2019
Internet love na scam.....Gbagbe e.....
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by BrokenCock: 10:05pm On May 21, 2019
Flat face, flat Yansh ,and flat toto...everything flat rate!!! I no get time for IG girls. Dey form but they are truly empty
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Amanda4life: 10:07pm On May 21, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Could be ur environment, some places are not good to look for wife

Thank you so much.

How you met your spouse has effect too
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Jaideyone(m): 10:20pm On May 21, 2019
hatbricker:
I second you my brother, any girl you meet on social media is either cheap or evening newspaper and you're not the first she's meeting through it neither will you be last.
lol it's funny how you two are jumping into conclusion. I met my wife online. before me she told me she met at least 10 guys from the same platform over the years but guess what? I met her a virgin. she was 25yrs old then. yes you heard me right!!! I met a 25yr old virgin on a dating site after she already spent years there and met over ten other guys.
don't conclude. someone is on a dating site doesn't make the person cheap or evening newspaper.

cc objovic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by chieyine(m): 10:22pm On May 21, 2019
virgoquin:
Congrats to her

This Nairaland sef only alfa males everywhere grin

Hello Pwetty Programmer grin
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by bonnyhope: 10:24pm On May 21, 2019
SmellySperm:
wow....but wen is my own turn coming? am tired of all these farm toolz ....
What is farm tools again?
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by bonnyhope: 10:26pm On May 21, 2019
Hotworta1:

With your smelly sperm??

This thing pain you o ....is like you be farm tool
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by bonnyhope: 10:29pm On May 21, 2019
Jaideyone:
lol it's funny how you two are jumping into conclusion. I met my wife online. before me she told me she met at least 10 guys from the same platform over the years but guess what? I met her a virgin. she was 25yrs old then. yes you heard me right!!! I met a 25yr old virgin on a dating site after she already spent years there and met over ten other guys.
don't conclude. someone is on a dating site doesn't make the person cheap or evening newspaper.

cc objovic
You may be right
Can i get the link to that site?

1 Like

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Jaideyone(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2019
CaptainVal:
Internet love na scam.....Gbagbe e.....
lol you re right to an extent but see my own story down here

Jaideyone:

cc objovic

I've met women on the road, in my line of work at hospitals, at fun places and online. women are the same everywhere. none of those places have the monopoly of good women not even churches and mosques. just keep trying your luck and don't be too trusting from the beginning. when you find that special one hold her dearly

1 Like

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Biglittlelois(f): 10:31pm On May 21, 2019
jaksmillioniar:
Lois have I offend u DAT u ignored me. am feeling so bad

You didn't offend me, why will I ignore you?

1 Like

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by ncoolsome(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2019
Look at how the guy grabbed the back side...chai

1 Like

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Jaideyone(m): 10:34pm On May 21, 2019
bonnyhope:

You may be right
Can i get the link to that site?
lol i met her on eskimi 5yrs ago!!! I don't know if it's still working anyway. but the place is not much different from badoo and the other sites where you meet all forms of creatures. I just believe I was lucky to find the right one. but like I said earlier, there are good Nd bad women everywhere
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by clive2u(m): 10:35pm On May 21, 2019
Hotworta1:

With your smelly sperm??
hotworta is best solution to a smelly sperm
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:
Why that kind of baked powder on her face?

Congrats to them.

Oponu, your low self esteemed is still making u to feel jealous.. she’s prettier than an ape shape headed baboon like you.

Congrats to them

1 Like

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by chuksdsilent: 10:41pm On May 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Ok embarassedA soul is facially unlovely. That wasn't enough.. A soul's chest looks horrendously plastered. But a soul proved that there's still more cry A soul still possessed a plasmaTv typa ass embarassed

I just hope the ass isn't supplied with excess thorny bones that might injure the poor man when squeezed. I pray so

Pukesangry

Your Savage no be here. You funny die
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Gkemz: 10:53pm On May 21, 2019
Ladies to increase your chances of getting married, don't be rude and arrogant to not just offline potential suitors but to online admirers with good intentions.
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by olagbola45(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2019
Preshy561 post78594300: Why that kind of baked powder on her face?

Congrats to them.

So you have dis nice spot in you but turn beast on politics thread
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by toygod2: 11:16pm On May 21, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Could be ur environment, some places are not good to look for wife

Like Ogun state

That place is another Sodom & Gomorrah.

It's a disgrace to the southwestern part of Nigeria
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by zone51: 11:38pm On May 21, 2019
virgoquin:
Congrats to her

I am not Alfa ooo. I am Omo wobe angry
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Akeey(m): 11:39pm On May 21, 2019
My schoolmate just got to engage his lady. Am happy for him. Congratulations Collins. We shall surely be there!!!

1 Like

Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 21, 2019
Hmmmmmmm........nice
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by pwettyme(f): 1:58am On May 22, 2019
Hmmmm Nairalanders..... what are you waiting for?
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by femi4: 5:27am On May 22, 2019
virgoquin:
Congrats to her

alpha not alfa
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by YouareaBITCH(f): 6:26am On May 22, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Ok embarassedA soul is facially unlovely. That wasn't enough.. A soul's chest looks horrendously plastered. But a soul proved that there's still more cry A soul still possessed a plasmaTv typa ass embarassed

I just hope the ass isn't supplied with excess thorny bones that might injure the poor man when squeezed. I pray so

Pukesangry

Follow her on twitter @drzobo then u will know face, ass and boobs isn't only what makes a woman. Thanks
Re: Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged by henryhemon(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2019
objovic:
I once fall victim of internet lover and I strongly advise against it for various reasons especially when it has to do with life partner

Your experience doesn't define the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Common Things That Women Lie About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.