Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,958 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

My First Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Crush (381 Views)

Sasha Obama: The First Crush Of My Life(photos) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Crush by HonSTONE(m): 10:51pm On May 21, 2019
My First Crush

My dad dropped me off at the school gate that morning but I couldn’t let go. I guess I loved him more than my teachers. I just couldn’t. I held him tight crying.

‘No No No!!! Don’t leave me here. They will beat me’ I said to him.
‘Don’t worry Livingstone. I’ll be back. I just want to get something’.

Lies. He lied to me. I really don’t know why parents have to lie to make us stop crying. I was little, maybe 4 or 5 years old, I really can’t remember. But I trusted him. I kept quiet and allowed the teacher take me. There my father left me and into the hands of a stranger I found myself in an environment called ‘Nursery school’.

The process continued every morning. I cried at the school gate and he deceives me and ends up leaving. It was as if he enjoyed the game. I made a fool of myself every morning and no one told me the truth.
But this didn’t last long. In primary 1, something kept pushing me to go to school. I was excited when it was Monday and felt sad when it was Friday.
I wasn’t going to school because of the teachers or because I wanted to learn. I was excited about school because of someone.
A human. A being. A girl.

Ladi was her name. Beautiful she was. She walked like a princess. She was gentle, kind and spotless. Everyone wanted to be her friend.
I wasn’t close to her but I was filled with joy seeing her every day. She was my distraction in class. I was little and didn’t know what this feeling meant but I knew I had to be in school every day to see her.

I wasn’t her friend. I can’t remember if she knew my name. I was an introvert and a shy person. There was no boldness in me. So I kept my thoughts to myself. But these thoughts kept me moving. School was fun not because of the teachers but because of this one being that made me speechless.

I can’t remember any of my friends’ name in Primary 1 but I can’t forget her name.
Ladi- my first crush.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public (Vide / Date With An Online Lover / But It's Ok Because I Like Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.