Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,551 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady (3140 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 23, 2019
madone:
[b]a delta man with pride we ll tell u he is not selling his daughter.[/b]he may just remove 50 naira from the bride price and give u back Ur money.ither items can be renegotiated there
Their own better
Re: Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 23, 2019
thatigboboyblog:

why Igbo ladies should be the first port of call for any man thinking of marriage within and beyond Nigeria.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-LhVihleEpA8/XOPe7yxWlNI/AAAAAAAAAAU/z_jD3m5dSUE1BENvGyH_k1FQl3h_Zy_-ACLcBGAs/s1600/download.jpg[/img]

Enjoy the piece below:

1. Igbo women are very hardworking and consistent. No matter how many times they failed in a business, they still push ahead until they hit gold. An igbo woman can take care of her family without the support of her husband.

2. An Igbo woman will take care of you Many people say igbo’s love money—which is very true. But If you don’t like money, kindly raise up your hands..(I’m sure nobody will) An Igbo woman can never deny you the Love and care you deserve. She will take care of you, your children, she will give you sex, enough sex and make you very happy.

3. She takes care of your mother An Igbo woman will take care of your mother. She doesn’t mind the stress, your tribe.. even if your mother is ugly and harsh, she takes care of your mother even when you travel for long.

4. Igbo girls are faithful Any woman can cheat if they want to, but the average igbo woman remains faithful even after her husband dies. You hardly find her marrying again—if she had kids for you, she is faithful and won’t cheat even when she is tempted.

5. Lastly, Igbo women are the most beautiful and intelligent women in Nigeria.
No doubt, Igbo ladies are the perfect choice for a stress-free and perfect marriage.

@ https://www.thatigboboy.com/2019/05/why-you-should-marry-igbo-lady-5-reasons.html

You can find all these things, from women in other tribes as well undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 11:53am On May 26, 2019
If you really wanted to do that, then why wouldn't you do that? Instead you do this. It makes no sense.
Re: Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 26, 2019
ok twoclans na igbo girl.lemme be saving d money 4 brideprice cheesy
op hope una igbo girls get rear attack ko?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by 2buffagain(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2019
Did I just hear a nigga say "igbo race"?

Damn, y'all are full of yourselves aren't you?
Y'all as annoying as the French Canadians in Montreal.

The only Igbo family I can marry from is the one that
1. Doesn't expect me to travel all the way to their village in the east to marry
2. Doesn't expect to suck me dry because I want to marry and from Yankee.

At the onset of any of these behaviors, Amaka Don dissapoint herself!
Re: Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Twoclans(f): 2:34pm On May 26, 2019
lefulefu:
ok twoclans na igbo girl.lemme be saving d money 4 brideprice cheesy
op hope una igbo girls get rear attack ko?

I can hear the wedding bells faintly cheesy cheesy

They will ring louder very soon kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by elmagnifico411(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2019
1, Igbo women are not good with maids. They treat them anyhow, even as rags, like they’re not someone else’s kids. I say this cos I’ve seen quite a number of them, and I’ve also read some stories here on nairaland.

2, most of the mother in-law issues we have in Nigeria is from the Gino’s. Their most of their young women lack respect, even their grown mothers don’t know how to manage situations. Once had a Neighbour that beat up her husbands mother.

3, Igbo women are poor female drivers. We’ve encountered them well a on our roads in this Lagos. They are not far from danfo drivers. Their lane management and overtaking skills are very poor.

They can give birth like fire. Once their husbands have intercourse with them, na belle straight up, even if they already have 5 kids.

4, for the ones that can cook, yes, they have quality soups in Igbo land. Most of them are pricey though..
Re: Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by jbblues24(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2019
It's cool not just fresh!
Re: Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Shinjitsu: 1:37am On Jul 11, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SMH.

Mumu
Re: Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by Drshobz(m): 6:44am On Jul 11, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
grin grin Very true, but 80% of their men are thieves and lazy, argue with your phone lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad

just like the way 80% of ur family members are jobless and senseless
Re: Why You Should Marry An Igbo Lady by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:23am On Jul 12, 2019
Drshobz:

just like the way 80% of ur family members are jobless and senseless
Monkey, 100% of your family are fools, thieves, murderers and mumu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Women Really Want Abeg (my Journey With Women) / Wives Who Wear G-strings Are Prostitutes – Man Explains / Have Your Girlfriend Ever Asked You This Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.