Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (52399 Views)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by EnglishUsa: 12:10pm On May 22, 2019
F7
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Aonkuuse(m): 12:11pm On May 22, 2019
What is really going on in this country

I'm earning some cool cash on Scooper. Come on and join me to get coins. Coins can be converted to cash! https://g.scooper.news/register.html?countryCode=NG&language=en&uid=470358634505699328&shareChannel=Copy%20to%20clipboard
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Scrap2Wealth1(m): 12:11pm On May 22, 2019
Dear my fellow nairalanders ‘I have been afflicted with distress, and Thou art the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy. “(21:84) on Wednesday 8 May 2019 Almighty decree upon my son a disester after he came back from school he went to his place of work were his Oga send him to light a fire without him knowing there is a gallon of fuel beneath him after starting the fire the gallon of fuel explode and an burn him bad all over even around his genitals, so far we have went to the hospital and right now I have spend a lot of money please brothers help my son gain his health back I know we are in trying times, we need your prayers and donations with what so ever GOD put in your heart no amount is to small or big.

Bank : Fidelity Bank
Account number: 6018455723
Account name: Adamu Usman Danjuma.

We Are Admitted At

AT-TATBIQ ISLAMIC MEDICAL CENTER
Address : 26/28 J. Alkasim Road, kinkinau Kaduna

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Wantedmiller: 12:11pm On May 22, 2019
It makes me shed tears.........
Nigeria people are suffering........
Why?
what a country........
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by illiteratepmb: 12:12pm On May 22, 2019
Expect more unemployed graduates to toe that line of publicly burning their certificates. After all, PMB said being a graduate doesn't guarantee a successful life. I pity my country.

3 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by KingRabota: 12:13pm On May 22, 2019
Spoken by a First Class Dunce
LuciferQuran:
Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.
Just another empty skull burying evidence of his unintelligence.

*spits angry

7 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by ojay2053(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2019
Eight years counting but we still here, nothing dey happen.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Hoodbilonia: 12:14pm On May 22, 2019
U shudnt have na
Fuckkkkk
Druggie
Why wud i burn my certificates men
Wtf
No matter what

How can i locate him abeg
He needs to be given a headshot

What am i saying
Abegi
Na naija we dey
Dem go draft another one if he geh cash
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by ped007(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2019
There's only one way to survive in this sh!t hole of a country...
Just accept your predicament first first...
And then SURVIVE!

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 22, 2019
qualityGod:
In oyedepo voice

He has not paid his tithes so no employment for him tongue
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Where will he pay the TITHE from..??
From whose PURSE.
Many CHURCHES bad shaaaa
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2019
it's so frustrating and may not blame the young man....the qualifications you took years to acquired are now made to lay ideal in your box due to uneployment..funny and hard to believe most companies will tell you fresh graduates for employment not more than 2 -3 years....but one has graduated since thy Kingdom come. .Papa God help this nation

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Olibboy: 12:18pm On May 22, 2019
dejt4u:
are you sure that's not the photocopy of the certificate he's burning
my thought about his case
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 22, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha
Where will he pay the TITHE from..??
From whose PURSE.
Many CHURCHES bad shaaaa
them no dey dash am money? tongue
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by holluphemydavid(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2019
Dis is very serious
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Umartins1(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2019
for real?

Please, help me subscribe to my Youtube channel with the link below. I am the one posting most of the lyrics videos you see on NL front page. Please, I need 1k subscribers to be approved and time is running out. Still on 900+

www.youtube.com/snitrammedia

I appreciate those that helped me to subscribe yesterday, I have now moved from 800+ to 900+. Thank you all. Please, help me drive it to 1k and beyond
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by SoNature(m): 12:20pm On May 22, 2019
Meanwhile, some stupid kids are drinking Sniper because they couldn't gain admission into school
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by nellynonso: 12:20pm On May 22, 2019
Mumu
LuciferQuran:
Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.

*spits angry

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by chijos12: 12:20pm On May 22, 2019
Photocopy
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 22, 2019
At least fake Change is here grin grin

cc lzaa sarrki adaibeku husbandsnatcha afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Mbsuxces: 12:21pm On May 22, 2019
Small boys with fish brain everywhere...
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Edyice: 12:22pm On May 22, 2019
OLODO presido that promise job has now change his mouth .. grin

Now is time to burn result , after all those years

Lifeless can't burn his NEPA CERTIFICATE because the senate might need it sooner or later ...
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by 9jayes: 12:24pm On May 22, 2019
Come nd buy my funds
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Kreamie(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2019
WHo does he think he’s doing?
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by glostrong(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2019
Na photocopy, e can't be real..�
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by gbagyiza: 12:24pm On May 22, 2019
BiggyB242:
He will regret it later.

Wise guy, he burned the photocopy version n hide the original.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2019
Young man don't blame yourself, you suffering from the effects of Pareto principle where only a few 20% of the population gets the job. Even USA the no 1 nation is battling it too.

That aside, everyone including leaders are pretending not see and admit that there is the problem of unemployment.

You are Facing reality eyeball to eyeball.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Course Is This Man Studying / Faith Odunsi Wins Global Open Mathematics Tournament / German University Students Turn Blue, Police Suspect Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.