Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (52398 Views)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 22, 2019
That must be the ''oluwole'' original,or else suicide is now certain.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 22, 2019
BiggyB242:
He will regret it later.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by jahbiz: 12:26pm On May 22, 2019
The funny thing b say, one pesin go c ds video and call am say "are you mr .... i saw your video and i was touched by your decision even though it's not a wise one. Kindly com to so so address on so so date i want to assist with a job and bring ur credentials along.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by nwimo22(m): 12:27pm On May 22, 2019
While most of these unless politicians children names both born and unborn are on different ministry payrolls.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Wahleehk10: 12:27pm On May 22, 2019
Debramaye:
I love depression cry especially when I realize theirs no hope and I have to work 24/7 and it's eating me out, I don't get enough sleep

U love or u hate or u high? Pls clarify

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by AreaFada2: 12:27pm On May 22, 2019
People are becoming increasingly unpredictable.

It should worry our national treasury looters.
It will turn very ugly one day.

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Snow02: 12:28pm On May 22, 2019
scam
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by ise82(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2019
Debramaye:
I love depression cry especially when I realize theirs no hope and I have to work 24/7 and it's eating me out, I don't get enough sleep

You must over come it. It’s possible!
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by modegai: 12:29pm On May 22, 2019
Its our work ooo

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by stanleyuzoh022: 12:29pm On May 22, 2019
Sadly, the government is mute about the increasing rate of depression in the country, thank God the young man burnt his certificate & did not commit suicide.

IMHO, he just conquered depression by looking beyond those papers. Now its time to do something different from the norm of job seeking, one very unique way of being successful in the entrepreneurship world is ensuring your business is a solution provider, this will make people come looking for you & not you running in search of customers.

To be candid, PMB needs Technocrats & innovative professionals who will think outside the box in his cabinet (Operation save Nigeria). Nigeria is gradually becoming a failed state. Our politics is killing us.

May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
2:2 "graduates" never fail to disappoint.

*spits angry
spiting like a pregnant snake... use ur brain small na
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Kasali226(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2019
Henry22:
Nigeria is a scam finally........ Had it been I continued what I was doing nd not leaving it 4 school I would have been a landlord by now.... sad

Yahoo abi grin grin
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by oruma19: 12:31pm On May 22, 2019
We can use social media to unite and physically enter the streets like its done in North Africa and Europe. We can remove all the present crop of politicians and military people from power if we want and take back our country. all we need is seriousness and fearlessness. Nigeria belongs to us "the young ones" but we have left it for the useless old people. We can agree on the day we will execute all of them in one day, banish their children and take our country back

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Orpe7(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2019
We have lots of vacancy at ARM LIFE PLC
if you really are ready to work, dm me
Cus many lazy people full outside claiming there isnt any work
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by AngelicBeing: 12:33pm On May 22, 2019
sad
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Chijeep(m): 12:33pm On May 22, 2019
if u like take am go toilet wetin concern me?

Na u knw how u take get am. if na ur sweat I bliv say u no go fit dear 2 tamper with it

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by phonemakemoney: 12:33pm On May 22, 2019
BiggyB242:
He will regret it later.
He has lost all home and suicide might be the next option so regrets might mean nothing except it he gets a job offer few minutes after taking poison.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by inspector1(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2019
[quote author=LuciferQuran post=78610193]Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.
Just another empty skull burying evidence of his unintelligence.

*spits

GUY UR PROBLEM NO GET CURE...... WAHT MAKES U CONCLUDE THAT LOWER CREDIT CERTIFICATE ARE WORTHLESS? DO U KNOW THE NUMBERS OF FULANI'S THAT DOESN'T POSSESS ORDINARY WEAC THAT ARE WORKING IN VARIOUS GOVT MDA'S? IRRESPECTIVE OF THE GRADE BE IT 2.1/2.3? UR EMPTY SKULL SHOULD TELL U THAT BEFORE SOMEONE GET A CERTIFICATE HE/SHE HAS SPENT SOME FORTUNE & TIME NOT BY TYPING NONSENSE ON NL BECAUSE U ARE FORTUNATE TO SECURE A JOB.

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by ademoladeji(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2019
Dude burnt scanned copies
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by uuzba(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2019
Uyi168:
Being a Nigerian, living in Nigeria is the worst thing any one can think of..
The second worst thing is being born into a polygamous home..
cry
And the first is being shot in America,

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by sevunteen(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.
Just another empty skull burying evidence of his unintelligence.

*spits angry

He had second class upper not lower... Read well. or u don't have MB to watch the video?

2 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by nicepoker101(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2019
He is a fool
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by lastmessenger: 12:36pm On May 22, 2019
oruma19:
We can use social media to unite and physically enter the streets like its done in North Africa and Europe. We can remove all the present crop of politicians and military people from power if we want and take back our country. all we need is seriousness and fearlessness. Nigeria belongs to us "the young ones" but we have left it for the useless old people. We can agree on the day we will execute all of them in one day, banish their children and take our country back
with Yoruba muslems ass licking Tinubu and with Almajiris who see Buhari as their lord and saviour, revolution is impossible in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Agugbadin: 12:37pm On May 22, 2019
PMB was right when he said University degree doesn't guarantee a job. It may get worse with more universities springing up all over the country because it is the easiest way to make money from an investment. FG should as stop the established of new universities.. Imagine Okorocha establishing four universities, where will they work. The money should have been channeled into establishing small and medium scale industries

3 Likes

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by inspector1(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2019
=LuciferQuran post=
2:2 "graduates" never fail to disappoint.

*spits >

If I have my way I wouldn't mind getting u arrested asap.... I guess u ve a case to answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Isoduwa(m): 12:37pm On May 22, 2019
Henry22:
Nigeria is a scam finally........ Had it been I continued what I was doing nd not leaving it 4 school I would have been a landlord by now.... sad

That thing Wey you dey do before Nor get name Abi na KP hand ✋� up
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by djbussy(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2019
Na God dey do am, no be Nigeria, no be buhari, and no be your certificate. I hope you have seen your president certificate? but he still has his job as our president . Even cleaner, na job , house help na job, from there you can become a leader with good attitude at work and grace from God.
And if you dont have a job, thats not your way, may be God wrote your story as a business man . Who knows if you sell pure water on the road side or become a commercial bus conductor , you might become dangote the 2nd someday. Thank God for anything he has given you. Dont be a lion who wishes to fly like the Eagle .
Good luck. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by SirLakes: 12:44pm On May 22, 2019
gbagyiza:

Wise guy, he burned the photocopy version n hide the original.

HAha the guy sharp
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by airminem(f): 12:46pm On May 22, 2019
Linda ikeji is a true lie lie. Mohammed will not set his real cert ablaze
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by kernel01: 12:47pm On May 22, 2019
BiggyB242:
He will regret it later.

Close your mouth. Do you know how many years he's been unemployed?

1 Like

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by able20(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2019
reality150:
wow... people are really going through hard times
At least his actions are real, against unemployment and suffering, but his fellow unemployed Youths are here shouting Buhari next level.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2019
so unwise of him. so burning the certificate will do what exactly?

I have to take my stand when I realized that my certificates is not an etiquette to my success breakthrough. many people certificates would be a mere reference to their generation as Dangote Bsc certificate would be a reference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Course Is This Man Studying / Faith Odunsi Wins Global Open Mathematics Tournament / German University Students Turn Blue, Police Suspect Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.