Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire (52400 Views)

Difference Between BSc And BSc(Hons) / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / UNN Graduate Puts Up Bsc, NYSC Certificates For Sale Over Lack Of Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Orpe7(m): 6:42pm On May 22, 2019
sheffy87:
chai, Korede matter don enter Nairaland......!!!!! it is for real, No faking, the guy is fucking genius graduated with a fantastic result any one can think of, Buh e get the way life go take hit person that one cannot comprehend....!times are indeed hard....! ,ppl will say Alot of things here, Buh you do not know what goes on under the water, it is beyond what u guys saw from the video, thank God is recovering back....!!!! we are indeed in a shit hole country!!!!!

Thats life
Even the best from uni are finding it hard, and the ones u thought would not succeed in life, are top shots in offices.
When life gives u lemons, make lemonades
The problem with humans is that we expect everything to go as planned, sometimes life plays a trick on us and waits to see how we adjust.
5yrs no work, yet he couldnt think out of the box?
Ur friend is too one way directed.
In life, have plan A to Z
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Chem20(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2019
Oga why do u talk like this ? Don't u see what is going on in Nig?. Understand with people nah.
LuciferQuran:
Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.
Just another empty skull burying evidence of his unintelligence.

*spits angry
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 22, 2019
Orpe7:

Have seen it.
Replied u already
I've seen it.
Thanks bro
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by toye440: 7:16pm On May 22, 2019
reality150:
wow... people are really going through hard times
how many dey carton
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by toye440: 7:30pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:
Second Class Lower certificates are worth less than the papers they are printed on so nothing to see here.

*spits angry
Fucking Pipsqueak.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by millionboi2: 7:45pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry
mumu

He actually went to school bcoz he knew he wasn't intelligent enough.

Think b4 u type.......we all know u copied.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by sheffy87: 8:23pm On May 22, 2019
Orpe7:

Thats life
Even the best from uni are finding it hard, and the ones u thought would not succeed in life, are top shots in offices.
When life gives u lemons, make lemonades
The problem with humans is that we expect everything to go as planned, sometimes life plays a trick on us and waits to see how we adjust.
5yrs no work, yet he couldnt think out of the box?
Ur friend is too one way directed.
In life, have plan A to Z

bro, I just don't want to disclose what that's has transpired,buh briefly this dude does not rely only on his academics brilliance, as a matter of fact he's the last person to study during examination period, he's has done his preparation right from the beginning of new semester he goes on Google to search for difficult questions to practice with,with Little or no support from home throughout his stay in campus...!!!!you should KNOW how stressful to make a good grade in a citadels of learning like LAUTECH ......!!now this guy is into hip hop music, he do write project for undergraduate and post graduate students both in sciences and management!!!! part of the skills he got is that is also a data analyst, uses spss, E-VIEW AND ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE PACKAGES, U can count on him..!!! there are some stuff I wouldn't like to disclose here about and what that has happened to him, Buh in all we thank God for his life right now!!! depression is Real!!!!!!!!!
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Shynah007(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2019
LuciferQuran:

*spits angry

The guy graduated with second Class upper, he should have graduated with First Class.
I know him well.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by dochenaj: 9:15pm On May 22, 2019
Ijeomaejiofor:

i dont repeat what people tell me, i say what i find out. so if its a lie you can make your own research.
mind you i said the greatest people, which means there are some people who are great with their certifictates. read carefully.
I know exactly what you said. And the best way to back up that claim is to mention few of the greatest in our time that don't have a certificate.
And please don't say Buhari. Lol
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Komu1048(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2019
Barryseal:
This may not be unconnected to the presidency warning graduates their decrees meant nothing.
Such unguarded statements could trigger emotional outbursts like this. Rather worrying this could become the new trend.

Youth of nowadays are useless, they never challenge the oldies. they enjoyed working Nigeria Cox of their activism and challenging those in authorities. They took them serious n they ensure they provide for them that includes job. But now youth are docile so no one take them serious. Violent is still they way authorities understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by lilyheaven: 9:48pm On May 22, 2019
tongue
A grand father with incomplete waec certificate is your president.
grin
LuciferQuran:

2:2 "graduates" never fail to disappoint.

*spits angry
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Ugosample(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2019
AreaFada2:
People are becoming increasingly unpredictable.

It should worry our national treasury looters.
It will turn very ugly one day.

it's becoming worrisome undecided
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Orpe7(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2019
sheffy87:

bro, I just don't want to disclose what that's has transpired,buh briefly this dude does not rely only on his academics brilliance, as a matter of fact he's the last person to study during examination period, he's has done his preparation right from the beginning of new semester he goes on Google to search for difficult questions to practice with,with Little or no support from home throughout his stay in campus...!!!!you should KNOW how stressful to make a good grade in a citadels of learning like LAUTECH ......!!now this guy is into hip hop music, he do write project for undergraduate and post graduate students both in sciences and management!!!! part of the skills he got is that is also a data analyst, uses spss, E-VIEW AND ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE PACKAGES, U can count on him..!!! there are some stuff I wouldn't like to disclose here about and what that has happened to him, Buh in all we thank God for his life right now!!! depression is Real!!!!!!!!!

If he has all this, then he has a fighting chance, why give up?
If ur friend resides in lagos, have him send his cv to Olufunke.rotimi@armlife.com.ng
Lets see if indeed hes looking for a job
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by AngelJennifer: 8:12am On May 23, 2019
josmart:
I pity this guy honestly is really frustrating,and is a graduate of accounting from Lautech.

Accounting and no job, something is wrong. He graduated at 24 which avails him the opportunity to get the big 4 and bank work. I studied accounting too and I know that at least 90% of my course mates are working. We passed out last year from Nysc. None of my friends who studied accounting are jobless. Even now there are lots of adverts both for accounting firms and companies for accountants. Something is wrong. I know a man who is an accountant who lost his job for the past 3 years, he has been getting jobs but rejecting them because the pay is not more than 150k. Some people don't want to start small. They are seeking for 200k and above. You can start with as little as 30k and might be lucky at anytime to get a better job. There are still jobs out there.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by sheffy87: 11:57am On May 23, 2019
Orpe7:

If he has all this, then he has a fighting chance, why give up?
If ur friend resides in lagos, have him send his cv to Olufunke.rotimi@armlife.com.ng
Lets see if indeed hes looking for a job

I will forward it to him
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by booksrite(f): 3:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Youth of nowadays are useless, they never challenge the oldies. they enjoyed working Nigeria Cox of their activism and challenging those in authorities. They took them serious n they ensure they provide for them that includes job. But now youth are docile so no one take them serious. Violent is still they way authorities understand

undecided
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2019
Frankicent:

you spend 9 years chai.
after graduation I meant.
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by TLoveFoundation: 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2019
Re: Depressed Man Sets His Bsc And NYSC Certificates On Fire by Frankicent(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
rawitools:
after graduation I meant.

nawa chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Course Is This Man Studying / Faith Odunsi Wins Global Open Mathematics Tournament / German University Students Turn Blue, Police Suspect Poisoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.