Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,557 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ (9646 Views)

Hi Guys.. Meet Phoebe And Fendi, My Lhasa Pets / Help! My Lhasa Will Soon Give Birth... I Am Uncomfortable / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by donblazer10(m): 2:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
johnnyn1:
Teddy is Cute bro wink I love his color cheesy
All Lhasa are terrible begger grin. They do it in a way you can’t resist.
Mine take turns with ever member of the family..
This begging eeish I’m trying to stop but it’s n easy ignoring such cute faces cheesy.

How old is Teddy ?
thanks. You just can't say no to that cute face when begging.. he should be about 5 months now.. I haven't done the calculation... I hope to start mating him with cute lhaso females when he's older tho'..

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by Handsomebb: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nice one OP.....I admire your dog, can u pls give me the range(amount) how much can i get one? thanks

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
wink cheesy.
You should consider calculating the age. Would drop a website where you can calculate your dogs age.
donblazer10:
thanks. You just can't say no to that cute face when begging.. he should be about 5 months now.. I haven't done the calculation... I hope to start mating him with cute lhaso females when he's older tho'..
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thanks brother.
Wish you all this cuteness soon wink
Handsomebb:
Nice one OP.....I admire your dog, can u pls give me the range(amount) how much can i get one? thanks

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Use this https://www.calculator.net/age-calculator.html?today=04%2F02%2F2019&ageat=09%2F21%2F2019&x=79&y=17s
donblazer10:
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by donblazer10(m): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
johnnyn1:
Use this https://www.calculator.net/age-calculator.html?today=04%2F02%2F2019&ageat=09%2F21%2F2019&x=79&y=17s
alright thanks

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
Celebrated my birthday few days back.
Thank God for His grace and Mercies.
Happy birthday in arrears to me.

For more Cuteness, Follow the post for more update.
Have a great day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
I’m looking for a Pet store where I can get this product.

Has anyone seen these Shampoo product around?

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by Sofia01: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
johnnyn1:
Celebrated my birthday few days back.
Thank God for His grace and Mercies.
Happy birthday in arrears to me.

BabyPearl surprised me with her Visit too.
Good to have a caring and loving Partner wink
Happy birthday in arrears

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks for the Wishes Miss.
Sofia01:

Happy birthday in arrears
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
Reuby can be frustrating and annoying when allowed to go pee outside.
I would open the door and off she goes to pee, I do follow her to ensure she’s safe and doesn’t pick anything off the ground.
Now in the process of waiting, she would take 30 seconds to sniff out where last she urinated, then she urinate.
There it’s I’m happy can we go in now?
Reuby would follow me down to our entrance then run back to start sniffing out where to poo.

This is funny and can be annoying.
This can continue for 3 times before she will then follow me in door.
At times she would just sit out and and won’t answer any call until I tame call her before she answers.

To be sincere this routine is frustrating guys especially early in the morning when I need to wee to cheesy wink, cos she’s always awaiting for me to wake up so she do her stuffs.
Any delay atall she might just pee little to let you know whatsup grin
Osuganja ,Jackofall, chocolateme
Do y’all go through this too? lipsrsealed embarassed

For more Cuteness, Follow the post for more update.
Have a great day ahead.

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2019
How’s your boy faring?
donblazer10:
Cool dog.. I have a lhasa to just about same age as yours maybe younger
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by donblazer10(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
johnnyn1:
How’s your boy faring?
he's good bro. Thanks for asking.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nice one bro.
Weldone. wink
donblazer10:
he's good bro. Thanks for asking.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2019
johnnyn1:
I would open the door and off she goes to pee, I do follow her to ensure she’s safe and doesn’t pick anything off the ground.
Now in the process of waiting, she would take 30 seconds to sniff out where last she urinated, then she urinate.
Reuby would follow me down to our entrance then run back to start sniffing out where to poo.

This is quite funny and same time annoying.
At times she would just sit out and and won’t answer any call until I tame call her before she answers.

To be sincere this routine is frustrating guys especially early in the morning when I need to wee to cheesy wink, cos she’s always awaiting for me to wake up so she do her stuffs.

lmao i cant stop laughing. Beverly doesnt do this oo. I trained her when she wanted to start holding her pee just to go for a walk. Now she don get sense. if u want her to pee and poo once make her run around the compound, both will come out

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2019
Menh it’s funny and yet annoying.
I witnessed this at our last meeting.
Beverly is really cool bro.

Do you know that Reuby has never cried before , I don’t seems to understand her courage, boldness or whatever it’s called.

There are times when her bark wouldn’t let me sleep at night, like I said earlier she loves sleeping at the window so she would bark at any slight movement and also receive fresh air cheesy
So I’d lock her in the kitchen so I can sleep, and would expect her to cry �
Nah..She won’t cry, may just whine and that’s all.

Funny thing..
Jackofall:

lmao i cant stop laughing. Beverly doesnt do this oo. I trained her when she wanted to start holding her pee just to go for a walk. Now she don get sense. if u want her to pee and poo once make her run around the compound, both will come out
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 12, 2019
johnnyn1:
Menh it’s funny and yet annoying.
I witnessed this at our last meeting.
Beverly is really cool bro.

Do you know that Reuby has never cried before , I don’t seems to understand her courage, boldness or whatever it’s called.

There are times when her bark wouldn’t let me sleep at night, like I said earlier she loves sleeping at the window so she would bark at any slight movement and also receive fresh air cheesy
So I’d lock her in the kitchen so I can sleep, and would expect her to cry �
Nah..She won’t cry, may just whine and that’s all.

Funny thing..

Curb the behavior soon. If you want your dog to stop barking unnecessarily use a folded newspaper to make a loud bang when she is barking , be consistent and let every family member know and do this too
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2019
Seriously man.
She barks at strange movement especially at night which is quite reasonable for sake of burglars, thieves or spirit grin.
A compound beside mine has a local dog too, so her little bark alert the local one, then the local Alert all the dogs in the community (Just like how Wolfs Hoos).
Hence the bark is useful .
Jackofall:

Curb the behavior soon. If you want your dog to stop barking unnecessarily use a folded newspaper to make a loud bang when she is barking , be consistent and let every family member know and do this too
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by vincentjk(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2019
Reuby is a funny dog lol but you should be careful whenever she's sniffing, hope you don't apply sniper around your house because if she sniffs it it'll cause her problem or even death

Do you stay alone?
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by forreelliinc: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2019
johnnyn1:

angry dog wey u go slap, me no dey take rubbish from dog o, sure I love them buh if them fvck up na kick or stick they should know better
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2019
Noted .
forreelliinc:

angry dog wey u go slap, me no dey take rubbish from dog o, sure I love them buh if them fvck up na kick or stick they should know better

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by forreelliinc: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
johnnyn1:
Noted .
Yea good luck to you too
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by chocolateme(f): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
johnnyn1:

chai... whenever I take kim out to ease herself, she will sniff out the spot, she does the 2 within 2 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Oh good for you dear
I guess Reuby will outgrow it..
chocolateme:
chai... whenever I take kim out to ease herself, she will sniff out the spot, she does the 2 within 2 minutes.
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by OsuGanja(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
johnnyn1:

Bro my own opinion is,when you take her out to pee,so far say Na inside compound una Dey you fit just free am make she take her time... I used to stress myself before my trying to rush her when she was younger but this days once she wakes me up I just open the main door for her and live her in the compound to do all she has to do,by the time to go get her she’ll be done

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by donblazer10(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
My dog just spoil my shoe. This dog can be so annoying sometimes

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
cheesy grin cheesy.
Get her a toy � she can play with. So your shoe can be out of the picture smiley
donblazer10:
My dog just spoil my shoe. This dog can be so annoying sometimes
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
Thanks man. We don’t stay alone in the compound, also I don’t trust tenants living in the compound.
OsuGanja:

Bro my own opinion is,when you take her out to pee,so far say Na inside compound una Dey you fit just free am make she take her time... I used to stress myself before my trying to rush her when she was younger but this days once she wakes me up I just open the main door for her and live her in the compound to do all she has to do,by the time to go get her she’ll be done

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by OsuGanja(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
johnnyn1:
Thanks man. We don’t stay alone in the compound, also I don’t trust tenants living in the compound.

I can understand that..How old is your pup now?
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by johnnyn1(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2019
At at today she is
6 months 10 days
OsuGanja:

I can understand that..How old is your pup now?

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by donblazer10(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2019
johnnyn1:
cheesy grin cheesy.
Get her a toy � she can play with. So your shoe can be out of the picture smiley
alright thanks
Re: Diary Of My Lhasa Apso Girl ‘Reuby’ by donblazer10(m): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2019
johnnyn1:
cheesy grin cheesy.
it's a him sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? / Post Your Lovely Nigerian Shepherd(local Dog) Here / Bull Mastiff, Caucasian Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.