Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

RE: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RE: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years (308 Views)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Sacks Pastor: Biblical View / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years by poyebad: 1:44pm On May 22, 2019
We have come to this dangerous point in our national experience where mediocre men of God boast of nothing else but the number of cars they buy. Christianity in Europe was once like this, focusing on materialism to the exclusion of developing the total man. Travel through Europe today and see hundreds of abandoned churches from Cologn, to Aachen, to Paris, to Maastricht, to Geneva and so on. Similarly Christianity in Nigeria has come to its peak and soon it must nosedive.

This must happen to give way to the through faith authored by Christ, not this parody crafted by the greed of the likes of Oyedepo, whose god is their belly and whose shame is their glory.

No, Oyedepo, you're not the only one that gave a car to God. Some true men of God have given more, in fact some gave their very lives. You are so freakishly rich because you have so many highly impressionable and somewhat mentally lazy members who believe donating money will solve all their problems. Yes, Oyedepo you did a good job brainwashing them all. One wonders why the richest men in Nigeria are not necessarily Christians, talkless of being from your church. This shows that being wealthy is only function of how much offering you give in the kingdom and financial empire erected by the likes of you... How many of the richest men in the world became rich because they gave a car? You're such a funny human being.
Peace.
History will be the true judge of your spiritual 419ism. And

3 Likes

Re: RE: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years by KingSatan: 1:51pm On May 22, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: RE: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years by omokab: 2:14pm On May 22, 2019
You are minding oyedepo. The money monger pastor. Remove money from churches and see oyedepo turn to Alfa or babalawo. There were some pastors that are doing it for God sake but not the likes of oyedepo. If the federal government can give police order to check his house they will certainly see the charms he's using on the members to bring money by force.
Re: RE: Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years by UceeGod: 2:58pm On May 22, 2019
The church in Nigeria needs to go the reformation way. We can't continue to see these people tarnish God’s Name because of money and other material possessions. More people (especially true men of God) need to start speaking publicly against this man and his likes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

CAN President Ayokunle Asked To Resign Within 7 Days / Church, Islamic, Political Leaders Want TB Joshua Banned In Israel, Reject Crusa / "Oh, The Love That Unveiled Me: The Grace That Set Me Free!"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.