Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:33 AM

Asamoah Gyan No More Leaving Ghana National Team After President Begged Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asamoah Gyan No More Leaving Ghana National Team After President Begged Him (472 Views)

Every Country Wants A Player Like Him - Asamoah Gyan Hails Osimhen / Gifty Pushes For Divorce As DNA Test Confirms Asamoah Gyan Is Father Of Her Kids / Asamoah Gyan Goes Broke, Has Just £600? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asamoah Gyan No More Leaving Ghana National Team After President Begged Him by todaysecho: 5:43pm On May 22, 2019
Asamoah Gyan Rescinds Decision to Dump Ghana National Team After President Begged Him

Ghanaian football star, Asamoah Gyan has rescinded his earlier decision to quit the country’s national team ahead of the African Nations Cup(AFCON) in Egypt.

According to a press statement from the footballer on Wednesday, the Ghanaian president, Nana Akufo-Addo had appealed to him to rescind his earlier declaration that he would be retiring from international football.

“I have had the opportunity to speak with the father of the nation, the president of the Republic, His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, who though respecting my wishes as spelt in my letter of 20th May 2019, has asked me to rescind my decision to permanently retire from the Black Stars,” Gyan said in a statement on Wednesday.

Re: Asamoah Gyan No More Leaving Ghana National Team After President Begged Him by Nbote(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2019
He was jus being petty and looking for attention... What he doesn't realise is dat he's not as important as potent and active as he thinks he is
Re: Asamoah Gyan No More Leaving Ghana National Team After President Begged Him by PetroDollax: 10:45pm On May 22, 2019
How did the Ghana President “begged” Asamoah Gyan.i didn’t see anywhere in your report that said the President of Ghana begged Gyan. Stop spreading lies

todaysecho:
Asamoah Gyan Rescinds Decision to Dump Ghana National Team After President Begged Him

Ghanaian football star, Asamoah Gyan has rescinded his earlier decision to quit the country’s national team ahead of the African Nations Cup(AFCON) in Egypt.

According to a press statement from the footballer on Wednesday, the Ghanaian president, Nana Akufo-Addo had appealed to him to rescind his earlier declaration that he would be retiring from international football.

“I have had the opportunity to speak with the father of the nation, the president of the Republic, His Excellency Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, who though respecting my wishes as spelt in my letter of 20th May 2019, has asked me to rescind my decision to permanently retire from the Black Stars,” Gyan said in a statement on Wednesday.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Argentina Legend Maradona Arrested / Aftermath Of Aj And Andy Ruiz Jr Bout: A True Depiction Of Reality. / BREAKING: Police Arrests CAF President, Ahmad Ahmad, In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.