Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's (871 Views)

She’s Just Not That Into You - Demi Sutra, Destiny Mira / Demi Rose Flaunts Her Killer Curves In Sporty White Bikini During Idyllic (PICS) / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's by Imoh555(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2019
“you will never pass this course as long as I am a lecturer in this school". A lecturer talking to a student. A student he is supposed impart knowledge on. A student that is supposed to be his child.

"Welcome to a new semester, the class list is 150 and only 50 will pass this course, the other 100 can come next year". A lecturer talking to a class as the new semester resumes. The lecturer is a psychic, he knows how many will fail and how many will pass. That is good o, very very good.

"Why are you coming now? You know no one enters my class after it is 11 o'clock? Come and write down your matric number, I will see to it that you do not pass this course". A lecturer screaming at a student that came to his class 5 minutes after 11 o'clock. The lecturer is a god, no one dares come to his class late.

"Get out of my office, what are you doing here? Infact, what's your name? I have to make an example out of you". A lecturer shouting and threatening a student. A student that came to inquire about a course. The lecturer is Hitler, Hitler even attended to people in his office.

"Come, what kind of hairstyle is this? You bring me a scissors in my car, here's the key. You, I'll show you how to be decent today". A lecturer turned emergency barber.

"I have told you girls that no one should wear make up to my class, oya take, clean that nonsense from your face". A lecturer talking to a group of girls in his class.

"The way I am looking at this class barely few will graduate, others will turn out to be miscreants in the society". A lecturer addressing a class few weeks to graduation.

These are examples of verbal and psychological abuse lecturers put students through across Nigerian universities. Let's not talk about the sexual harassments. Let's focus on just verbal and psychological abuse.

Many lecturers count themselves "god". Their word is law. If they say you'll fail you'll fail. They rarely say you'll pass. You might laugh in a class and you'll fail that course. You doze off you fail that course. You sneeze you fail that course. They might not like your face and before you know it you are writing a carryover. Idi Amin is a saint in the comparison to some lecturers. Many dictators are dictators because of the people they murder, if we are grading dictators based on sufferings they put people through then we'll count some lecturers alongside Hitler, Idi Amin, Abacha, Stalin, Emperor Leopold, Mao Tse Tung etc.

I want to think there's a competition lecturers in Nigerian universities engage in to see who will out pace the other in terms of wickedness. If you are more wicked than others they'll give you a medal. At the turn of every new academic year, every new semester when students gather in a spot many lecturers see them as game and themselves as hunter. They see these students as meat ready to be slaughtered. They do not see children who left their parents houses to come get knowledge they see them as people who willingly came to be frustrated, trampled upon, tossed around and abused.

Many times when students fail courses it is not because the student was not good enough but because of the lecturers conduct. Lecturers often brag how 2 students passed their courses and 176 failed. They beat their chest and say "in a class I taught last year, only 10 passed my course and 178 failed, they'll join you this semester to write the carryover".

Do you know how many students remain in school after their mates must have graduated because they laughed too much? Or they talked back? Or, or they refused to sleep with a lecturer? Or they came to the exams hall late? Or, or they did not say "good morning" to the lecturer? Stories abound.

Wel, these same lecturers complain that Buhari is wicked and he has killed the economy.

Hypocrites!.

I am...
#fearless.

EMMANUEL KINGS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's by tck2000(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2019
Hahahahaha,Really funny but true.
Re: How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's by EbukaHades10(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2019
Some will even tell u that "A" is for God, B is for me and C is for you.

I fear who no fear naija lecturers especially those doctors not to talk of professors

Re: How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
Remember that year when I did remedial
These lecturere will come in and take 40mins of our time to tell us to read harder, how we're not yet students of the school how our names are written with pencils for easy erasing.
I remember how one student in my class offended the maths lecturer this man walked her out of the class asked of her name and reg no. Behold! The haunty failed maths. We all knew why, it took God's intervention to be able to convince that man to give her her grades...
Re: How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 22, 2019
Thankgod I didn't go to university in Nigeria, started my diploma though before transferring to Malaysia I hated it, any time I go for registration the people were rude, so when I got admission to Malaysia I was like "fukk uniabuja" packed my bags and left, did not even bother to finish the stupid diploma, I just went and started afresh, now I'm a graduate with 2nd class degree in Bs(hons) in mktng.
Re: How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 22, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Some will even tell u that "A" is for God, B is for me and C is for you.

I fear who no fear naija lecturers especially those doctors not to talk of professors

grin Most of those lecturers graduated with 3rd class, hence they are now sadists.
Re: How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's by Bojack(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2019
na craze world be dis
Re: How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's by Filmewell(f): 10:02pm On May 22, 2019
And they will continue to die painfully but before their death they will witness the death of all dear to them.
Re: How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's by salamudeen(m): 3:05am On May 23, 2019
Imoh555:

guy where are you now..

fedpoly bida 2015.. u remember? Abdul K12 friend
Re: How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's by Imoh555(m): 5:37am On May 23, 2019
salamudeen:

guy where are you now..

fedpoly bida 2015.. u remember? Abdul K12 friend

Boss...
Re: How Nigerian Lecturers Constantly Frustrate Students And Play Demi God's by ImaIma1(f): 8:09am On May 23, 2019
Thank God for UI then and my faculty. The only lecturer that tried to bully my class was newly employed from another uni. The HOD got involved because the whole class said we were not going to write the exam and that would have been an indictment on the department. Eventually as agreed, we all wrote the exam and no single person failed.

I guess that's what happens when everyone comes together and says NO

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Account With 15.7k Followers For Sale / Who Trained This Girl How To Handle A Man Penis Like This / Girl Proposing To A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.