Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (58887 Views)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 22, 2019
Simply because you're in a new relationship does not mean you should rub it on d face of others, which one is other stars begging him for money? Trying to prove he's richer than Churchill. Who told you that the relationship will last? As a celebrity, u need to be a role model to others, make friends not enemies. Think b4 u do anytin, you're nothing but a psycho

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by nicepoker101(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2019
Finally idris bobrisky is about to settle down.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Didi2d(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2019
Na so this guy mumu reach?

Sincerely I go like to know why she called 2face and Co into this

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 22, 2019
tonto Toto need to be tortured
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 22, 2019
softwerk:
angry

Ashawo

See the meeting going on inside totodick brain...village people are meeting right now.

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Didi2d(m): 8:20pm On May 22, 2019
Na so this girl mumu reach?

I go like to know why she called 2face and Co into this

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:21pm On May 22, 2019
TemmyT002:
What is wrong with this gorgeous lady?
Is she a musician or actress sef?

Failed in acting
Failed in music
Failed in character
Failed in relationship
Failed in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by nicepoker101(m): 8:21pm On May 22, 2019
Olorunnim:
This girl needs a therapist
Are you sure even the best therapist can handle her problems?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by XaintJoel20: 8:21pm On May 22, 2019
chronique:
Gosh!!! Never seen a famous person who is as useless as this cow. This girl is a pure irritant.

Note: there is a difference between being famous and being popular.
She is only popular for the wrong reasons, not famous.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Andrewkinggg: 8:24pm On May 22, 2019
No Tonto you can beef anybody but no be 2face you go dey yarn dust with. That man na better egede man. People dey wey go mend you asap and nothing go happen. For the love of God don't neear 2face and him wife abeg

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Onecutetivboi(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2019
Disgusting

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 22, 2019
Between Tonto and we commenting here, who is more foolish? Of we nairalanders because no sensible individual should even take her serious, let alone abusing and cursing her.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Proffdada: 8:28pm On May 22, 2019
LesbianBoy:
When I insult MOST Nigerian guys on here some of you think I talk too much.

No tell me....which sane guy will see this Tonto girl and go and enter a relationship with her especially with the way she is fighting her ex?

Nigerian guys too mumu! angry
bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by sonofElElyon: 8:29pm On May 22, 2019
I usually don't comment on matters involving tonto, Bob risky et al, but I will make an exception to reveal something I read to the effect that Bob risky has castrated himself in a bid to really become a female..

LearnITsmash:
grin at least she first called the useless bloggers to come and eat their evening food grin madam tonto head dey swell because bobrisky can lash her more than 40 seconds in bed wink both of them are dingbats

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by emma321(m): 8:32pm On May 22, 2019
bobrisky[/quote]

God save us
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by trapQ: 8:43pm On May 22, 2019
Have you slept with her before?
softwerk:
angry

Ashawo
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Angelfrost(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2019
Okay... SO, she is now a side-chick or concubine to an aged billionaire crook... Can we please be spared further "non-news" about her, and her disgusting life of "bliss"? This is beyond exhausting. *sigh**** undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2019
Finally, this girl has gone mad. shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by sonofElElyon: 8:47pm On May 22, 2019
Is it that everyone missed the name of Eniola Badmus in the list of those Tonto wants to beat
Does she want to die

dachiwater:
Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham, Eniola Badmus Praise

Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to reveal that she is in a new relationship, as she also warned 2Face, Annie Idibia and other colleagues. 

Tonto Dikeh who stated that she wants no trouble in her new relationship as she warned 2Face, Annie Idibia and other colleagues, stated that if she sees anyone begging her new man for money or sponsorship, she will mess that person up. 

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/22/tonto-dikeh-reveals-that-she-is-in-a-new-relationship-warns-2face-annie-and-other-colleagues/

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by cifo1145(m): 8:54pm On May 22, 2019
ozento:
no wonder chuchhill left her. no man can eva liv with this type of woman. God 4bid!
God7Bid
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by ebysandra(f): 8:56pm On May 22, 2019
How sure are you guys that another man is dating her... na 20secs man ;she go use yap you
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by patwilly(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2019
Yewandequeen:
this girl is gradually loosing it.
What is gradually about this issue? Somebody has completely lost it, you still d talk of gradually.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by tsannee(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2019
dachiwater:
Tonto Dikeh Threatens To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham, Eniola Badmus Praise

Tonto Dikeh took to Instagram to reveal that she is in a new relationship, as she also warned 2Face, Annie Idibia and other colleagues. 

Tonto Dikeh who stated that she wants no trouble in her new relationship as she warned 2Face, Annie Idibia and other colleagues, stated that if she sees anyone begging her new man for money or sponsorship, she will mess that person up. 

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/22/tonto-dikeh-reveals-that-she-is-in-a-new-relationship-warns-2face-annie-and-other-colleagues/

Toto decay again
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by UncleDeeee(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2019
Nothing is new for we all know Tonto is MAD
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by varyo: 9:26pm On May 22, 2019
Tonto is simply frustrated and a clear example of unhappy woman.
You are no match with Annie let alone of 2face.Go and sort out your issues and your broken relationship.
Having you as a wife is like having a mad woman and a drug addict as a wife.
You lack home training.I woundedr what you will you will give your son as morals. Better hand over your son to Churchill for a better upbringing you lack whatythat little guy will need from a mother.

I wounder who will marry you.
We can't to hear.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Greatzeus(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2019
8k plus followers liked her post? What sensible or inspirational or educative thing did she say that made them like that post filled with disrespect and arrogance Mtcheeew
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2019
Ignorance will do the trick...she is craving attention...
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by madjune(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2019
Which reasonable man go carry this girl put for house.

Not that i suppport Churchill, but by marrying this girl in the first place, i knew he is a stupid man.

This girl will give any man BP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event / Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 / Davido Panics As His Private Jet Hits Turbulence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.