Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (58886 Views)

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Ibyno(m): 9:59pm On May 22, 2019
forget all dis gal mouth online, dis babe go soft for house .
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by bukatyne(f): 10:06pm On May 22, 2019
Yewandequeen:
this girl is gradually loosing it.

Gradually ke?

This one don enter gear 5.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by ajebuter(f): 10:17pm On May 22, 2019
Can someone tell this '. lady' she is a nuisance already?

Is she the only actress in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by fimi: 10:32pm On May 22, 2019
dis lady need a serious psychiatric evaluation
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by jackals(f): 10:59pm On May 22, 2019
2face? The same African Legend?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by MrMou: 11:16pm On May 22, 2019
Ibyno:
forget all dis gal mouth online, dis babe go soft for house .
True, bro! I know the Churchill guy didn't handle this lady well. She's acting this tough now because the guy don hurt her beyond repair!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by davidque007(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2019
Rabbis abi na just empty barrel
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by ceeceeuwa: 11:57pm On May 22, 2019
We are awaiting the fight between Tonto Duke and Bobrisky.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by grandstar(m): 12:46am On May 23, 2019
I weep for the new man. The lady seems erratic
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Baroba(m): 12:56am On May 23, 2019
I have just seen the Jeezebel I read in the Bible, what a despicable excuse of a woman..I feel sorry for that child..
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 4:14am On May 23, 2019
XaintJoel20:

Note: there is a difference between being famous and being popular.
She is only popular for the wrong reasons, not famous.
Thanks

The word you are looking for is notorious or infamous

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Mitsurugi(m): 6:38am On May 23, 2019
LesbianBoy:
When I insult MOST Nigerian guys on here some of you think I talk too much.

No tell me....which sane guy will see this Tonto girl and go and enter a relationship with her especially with the way she is fighting her ex?

Nigerian guys too mumu! angry

Allow others chop na. She's the one feeling she's in a relationship like someone rightly mentioned. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Scolari020(m): 7:07am On May 23, 2019
Aja gboro
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Day11(m): 7:08am On May 23, 2019
A whole 2baba.

Danm!
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 7:24am On May 23, 2019
thelastorca:
Relationship?

Heh. She has designated herself as a hit it and quit it chick. Who is she fooling? Unless it is one puzzy whipped oyibo fella or maybe Toke makinwa sugargrandaddy. Nigerians have seen her finish.

The pussy is the bomb but it has a psycho attached to it

Is there something you will like to tell me?
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Nobody: 7:30am On May 23, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Is there something you will like to tell me?

Crazy chicks are always great in the sack. Her 40 second claim may because of the way she handled Churchill. I'm sure the guy was strung and in love like a mfker.look at her na. She's 10/10. But the drama she comes with is just not worth it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Codes151(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2019
That dude said the yoke is broken lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by tbliss22(m): 10:09am On May 23, 2019
She needs share an apartment with Aunty Kemi Olunloyo in Ibadan cos her case is getting out of hand.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by TemmyT002(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Failed in acting
Failed in music
Failed in character
Failed in relationship
Failed in marriage

Ha. Nawa o
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by sweetilicious(f): 5:59pm On May 23, 2019
Choice is choice.You might not like it but you can't decipher for another grown up human.Stop Judging people but take a peep into your own life and amend.
LesbianBoy:
When I insult MOST Nigerian guys on here some of you think I talk too much.

No tell me....which sane guy will see this Tonto girl and go and enter a relationship with her especially with the way she is fighting her ex?

Nigerian guys too mumu! angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus by Layormiii(f): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2021
StarUp:
Whoever entered relationship with her is either a compound fool or a man sent by Churchill to do collateral damage...BTW only God knows how many times Bobrisky has cum in her mouth.
no be lie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sound Guy And Makeup Artist In Boat Accident With Jnr Pope / Pregnant Nicole Thea Dies At 24 / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.