Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers (42281 Views)

‘Reduce Your Sex Rounds’ — Ghanaian Police Officer Advises Personnel / Two Ghanaian Girls Goes Completely Naked While Dancing In A Party (video) / (Pics )Two Ghanaian Students Involved In Public Romantic Affairs - See People's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by EmmaxKeys: 11:20pm On May 22, 2019
wow.. simplicity is creativity.

MEANWHILE,

Mind-blowing Windows HP Laptop available for sale. Order right to your house and pay on delivery..

HP 250 G6 Laptop -Intel Celeron N3060, 15.6-Inch HD, 500GB, 4GB, Eng-Keyboard, FreeDOS Plus FREE Bag

For more details,

Click here to place an order
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by holarmum: 11:28pm On May 22, 2019
Good
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by enemyofprogress: 11:39pm On May 22, 2019
Constable marrying sergeant
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by godlyguy(m): 12:40am On May 23, 2019
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by Luvinghubby: 5:05am On May 23, 2019
I wish you guys all best. HML
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by razible5384(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2019
mosho2good:
An Igbo man will have an accident, wake up in an hospital, sees his family members and says
This one way all of you una dey here. Who dey shop����
you just made my day bro
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by chizzypresh(f): 8:46am On May 23, 2019
[quote author=Preshy561 post=78626779]Men that keep their legs like this remain the best gossips.

They can stand for hours gossiping about every funke, kehinde, bolanle, fatima, Aisha and Nkeiru. grin

Hahaha..... This your eyes just dy too sharp abeg cheesy wink shocked grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by mikeapollo: 8:53am On May 23, 2019
Ghanaian policemen always looking neater, fitter and smarter than their Nigerian counterparts.
Just wondering and thinking aloud.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by fortunechy(m): 9:57am On May 23, 2019
e be like say the girl dey bleach, cuz i've never a fair in complexion Ghanaian before
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by gileadinho(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2019
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

A Ghanaian police officers are set to tie the knot as they released their pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-of-two-ghanaian-police-officers

this police couple must receive #20 as a gift if it was in Nigeria
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by PetroDollax: 5:32pm On May 23, 2019
Who gives a fvck about your stvpid opionion? Nigeria and Nigerians are the unfortunate lot. coolThe laughing stock of the world. Nonsense! You have big big issues to n your shiithole country. You don’t want to talk about those grave issues in your certified sh1thole zoo country. Instead, you want to run your stvpid mouths on Ghana and Ghanaians. Arrant crap!

sisisioge:

They are also uncouth... Such an unfortunate lot grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by PetroDollax: 5:35pm On May 23, 2019
Look at another fool. You have never seen a fair complexioned Ghanaian before? So all the fai4 complexioned people in your Godforsaken Sh1thole country also bleached? No we Nader Nigeria is termed the bleaching capital f the world cool

fortunechy:
e be like say the girl dey bleach, cuz i've never a fair in complexion Ghanaian before
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by sisisioge: 7:40pm On May 23, 2019
PetroDollax:
Who gives a fvck about your stvpid opionion? Nigeria and Nigerians are the unfortunate lot. coolThe laughing stock of the world. Nonsense! You have big big issues to n your shiithole country. You don’t want to talk about those grave issues in your certified sh1thole zoo country. Instead, you want to run your stvpid mouths on Ghana and Ghanaians. Arrant crap!

I will really do sympathize with you fa...with all the goodies that landed on your laps, you remained distressed. Sorry.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by PetroDollax: 8:19pm On May 23, 2019
what is this fool saying? talk with sense, so I can reply you well well. nonsense

[s]
sisisioge:

I will really do sympathize with you fa...with all the goodies that landed on your laps, you remained distressed. Sorry.
[/s]
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by sisisioge: 8:38pm On May 23, 2019
PetroDollax:
what is this fool saying? talk with sense, so I can reply you well well. nonsense

[s][/s]

That won't be necessary...your capacity to understand should not be overstretched. Ciao grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Ghanaian Police Officers by Ishilove: 4:54pm On May 26, 2019
CastedGist:
See more sexy pre-wedding photos here >> http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-of-two-ghanaian-police-officers
I would really love to know her tailor. The ones I have are carpenters, not tailors. cry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? / Transgendered Miss Sahhara Wants To Have Baby For Dr Emeka Okorocha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.