Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa (24439 Views)

NDLEA Cracks Down On Cocaine Cartels, Recovers Multi-billion-naira Drugs / NDLEA Busts 2 Drug Cartels, Intercepts Multi-billion naira Cocaine Consignments / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by KarlWhyte(m): 5:07am On May 23, 2019
hammer6F:
THIS AFONJA JUST OPENS HER MOUTH TO TALK ANYHOW.

VERY SHAMELESS WOMAN...

Why the insults now... Can't u say wats on ur mind without being rude?
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by mechanics(m): 7:18am On May 23, 2019
The woman is just privileged, see how she's shining, from federal house of assembly member to special adviser to the president on diaspora affairs, now chairman of NDC.
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by srclark: 7:23am On May 23, 2019
hammer6F:

VERY SHAMELESS WOMAN...
are you okay ? Airlines that plant drugs into passengers luggages to destinations where death is the penalty for drug trafficking and you expect her not to call them out .Think before typing bro do you know how many innocent Nigerians and Africans will be in jail as a result.of their activities
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by omoiyamayor(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2019
ccollins:
get a lawyer and sue those fools to court
I really love to get to a good end of the story but there were many things to deal with then
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Realhommie(m): 9:29am On May 23, 2019
Beremx:
You have no proof madam. Stop talking carelessly
How can you be so sure she has no proof? Have you seen the info she's privy to? Do you know what she knows? Or you think she's a baby who'll just conjure mere allegations, to what end?

Na wa oo
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by yemiyemi: 3:03pm On May 23, 2019
hammer6F:

VERY SHAMELESS WOMAN...

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by ccollins(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2019
omoiyamayor:
I really love to get to a good end of the story but there were many things to deal with then
contact me on 090.645.11640
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by eebraa(m): 3:47pm On May 23, 2019
Will you keep quiet
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Yoighaman(m): 10:28pm On May 23, 2019
afroniger:

In her own country?? Are the cartels that powerful?

Is her country that safe and secure?
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by omoiyamayor(m): 11:12pm On May 23, 2019
ccollins:
contact me on 090.645.11640
I mean no disrespect but give me clue of what we will be discussing
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by ridbell01(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2019
Beremx:
don't worry just chill when you want to travel the cartel will put it in your luggage and we will use you has evidence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by ridbell01(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2019
Beremx:
don't worry just chill when you want to travel the cartel will put it in your luggage and we will use you as evidence
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Fisiryorh(m): 11:43am On Aug 24, 2019
afroniger:

In her own country?? Are the cartels that powerful?

Nigerian cartels are extremely strong okay...go online and see what's happening in our country
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Fisiryorh(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2019
Larryslim:

So she keep shut and keep letting the bad people implicate innocent ones?
You should think before you commment!

I think before typing things okay...the system is corrupt as it is & keeping silent might save so many lives including her family..
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Fisiryorh(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2019
jaxxy:

Go and tel that to the Duterte president of Philippines or Saudi govt or China that they shud keep shut and not talk about drugs cartel. People that their government are worse than mafia on their own ready to finish anyone who abuses their drug laws.

true talk but that's why they are called the government...no individual can turn against nor fight the government...take a look at what Putin did to an opposition leader years back,he had him assassinated under a bridge and everybody in Russia knows,but who get mouth to talk am for there...Nobody coz they fear/value their lives...#Period
Re: Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa by Fisiryorh(m): 12:11am On Dec 12, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
why should she kip kwayet?..you think she is a coward like u

Mumu, Guess your grandfather must have been a lesbian...pußßy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help Find Missing Boy Solomon / My Experience With An Atm Swindler / Hoodlums Attack Ologede Market In Oyo, Loot And Set Shops Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.