Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? (1429 Views)

Have You Given Up On Finding Love? Or Did You Eventually Find It? / How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad / What Love Does Not Stand For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Lol. Dominicans, Ricans, Cubans, and South Americans cool. . . . Central Americans/Mexicans?! No Bueno! lol

Smh, oh well whatever. Ummm since when did Mexico become its own region? Technically speak there is no Central America but last time I checked Mexico was part of that region? I understand that there's global warming going on but Mexico hasn't detached itself from "Central America".
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by bkbabe97y(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Smh, oh well whatever. Ummm since when did Mexico become its own region? Technically speak there is no Central America but last time I checked Mexico was part of that region? I understand that there's global warming going on but Mexico hasn't detached itself from "Central America".

Didnt I say ure a "typical Nigerian" cus u love to argue unnecessarily? Mexico is North-Central America. Depending on how ure describing the surrounding areas u can either describe Mexico as North or Central America; sorta like how Eastern Nigeria becomes Southern Nigeria depending on what region u r describing in relation to it. . . . didnt ur Mexican bf's teach u this?
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Didnt I say ure a "typical Nigerian" cus u love to argue unnecessarily? Mexico is North-Central America. Depending on how ure describing the surrounding areas u can either describe Mexico as North or Central America; sorta like how Eastern Nigeria becomes Southern Nigeria depending on what region u r describing in relation to it. . . . didnt your Mexican bf's teach u this?

Excuse me, I know what I'm talking about. The only reason the term "Cnetral Amerca" was coined was because the North American goverment [specifically speaking; the United States], wanted to differenciate themselves from those of the the lower geographical region so stop making it seem like I just lost my mind and have no idea what I'm saying. And when I say differenciate, I don't mean because of the lower regions speaks Spanish. It was done my means of xenophobic beliefs and fears. And why are you referring to me as the "typical Nigerian?" You know nothing of who I am and I highly doubt that you've met every Nigerian to make such a comment.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by Olami099(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2010
@inke,How was ur day?I havent seen ur message on yahoo,Am waiting 4u.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2010
I sent you an e-mail yesterday.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by Olami099(m): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2010
Ok.Have sent u a reply,check it and reply to me on YIM
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2010
Ok, I got it wink
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Excuse me, I know what I'm talking about. The only reason the term "Cnetral Amerca" was coined was because the North American goverment [specifically speaking; the United States], wanted to differenciate themselves from those of the the lower geographical region so stop making it seem like I just lost my mind and have no idea what I'm saying. And when I say differenciate, I don't mean because of the lower regions speaks Spanish. It was done my means of xenophobic beliefs and fears. And why are you referring to me as the "typical Nigerian?" You know nothing of who I am and I highly doubt that you've met every Nigerian to make such a comment.

Geeez, u had to give me a history lesson, huh? The point is I was right, bow down! wink

Anyways, lets cut to the chase. . . . when Ima hit that? Thats the point of all this convo, right?
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Geeez, u had to give me a history lesson, huh? The point is I was right, bow down! wink

Anyways, lets cut to the chase. . . . when Ima hit that? Thats the point of all this convo, right?

Sorry, but I had to school ya. I didn't get involved in policy debate just so I can let it go to waste. And no you ya can't hit that. I may be open about my sexuality but it doesn't mean I'll let anyone do me. Oh by the way, I bow down to now man cool. Its genetically impossible for me to do that grin.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

[b] Its genetically impossible for me to do tha[/b]t grin.

Huh? U aint got no neck?
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Sorry, but I had to school ya. I didn't get involved in policy debate just so I can let it go to waste. And no you ya can't hit that. I may be open about my sexuality but it doesn't mean I'll let anyone do me. Oh by the way, I bow down to now man cool. Its genetically impossible for me to do that grin.

You aint school nada. U aint say nothing that 3rd graders dont know already.

Well, when am I hitting it? I'm guaranteeing maximum pleasure. . . . . . .
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Huh? U aint got no neck?

lol, you know what I mean.

bk.babe97y:

You aint school nada. U aint say nothing that 3rd graders dont know already.

Well, when am I hitting it? I'm guaranteeing maximum pleasure. . . . . . .

Obviously I did school you, otherwise you wouldn't have said all that nonsense about Central America and North America. And I don't know about you but last time I checked, they didn't teach that kinda stuff in the 3rd grade. Unfortunatly, the educational system has a nasty habit of lying to kids about things in history. Anway, to answer your question, no you ain't hittin' it. What, did you think you were?
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

What, did you think you were?

I KNOW I am!!! cool
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2010
lmaaaoooo. Wow, someone's quite confident with himself. And what makes you so sure of this?
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmaaaoooo. Wow, someone's quite confident with himself. And what makes you so sure of this?

. . . . cus I'm ME! Nah, I'm just playing.

Seriously, I know I will cus. . . . . .lolololol.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Seriously, I know I will cus. . . . . .lolololol.

lmao, I highly doubt that. Its nice that your ambitious though wink
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by bkbabe97y(m): 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

lmao, I highly doubt that. Its nice that your ambitious though wink

lol. hey, I still wanna hit it tho.lol.lolollol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. / Matrimonial Bed / Sex Guild Strictly 19+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.