Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. (1425 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Funny But True: 20 Commandments Ladies Should Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Brownteeth(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
Something prompted me to ask this question. I have to go straight ahead with the question to save you time.
What if you have a boyfriend then a guy you found attractive comes arround to tell you he likes you and requested for your phone number, will you refuse to give him your number to protect your relationship or will you go ahead and give him your number without bothering about your relationship? I need anwers.
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Omolola1(f): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2010
This is a very gud question and a trickish one at that. Well, i would! giving him my no doesnt mean that i wuld date him
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Brownteeth(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
Omolola, you are aware that his intention is to date you, so why then will you give him your number when you wouldnt date him? Besides remember his gonna be bombarding you with sensitive calls and text.
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Omolola1(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2010
If his intention is to date me, then i won't! That is only if am in a very serious relationship!
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Brownteeth(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2010
omolola, remember that most guys do not make their intentions to date a girl instantly. They just collect your number and save the final request for another day. So you wouldnt be able to know at that instant whether he wants to date you or not for you to then decide whether or not to give him your number.
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Omolola1(f): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
This is very trickish!I wuld not give him my no 4 nything!If he gets it somwhere else, fine! it has 2 do wiv Dterminatn
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Brownteeth(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2010
omolola, besides he looks more attractive than your current boyfriend.
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by iice(f): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2010
No number. Has nothing to do with protecting relationship.
Respect for self, respect for partner
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Omolola1(f): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
Dont kill me wiv questions o! I have a thing 4 fyn guys! anyway, i still wont! i hate cheating and i wuld neva do that
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by 190: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
@Post,

99% of Guyz would never ask for your #

Without having the intention to ask you out,

Offtopix:

My Gf is just exposing herself  angry angry

Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Omolola1(f): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2010
HEHEHEhehehe, pls dont start
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Brownteeth(m): 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2010
iice you and your language again. You said you wouldnt give out your num and it has nothing to do with protecting the relationship. But you also its all about respect for self and partner. Doesn't it mean in a way that you are protecting your relationship through that respect?
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by iice(f): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2010
It simply means, i have a code very dexterish.
I respect myself, i honor the boundaries i put myself in.
I respect my partner. I give him the courtesy, he deserves.
The relationship is another thing. Even if we were on the rocks, i wouldn't still give my number out. Hence it's not about protecting my relationship.
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Brownteeth(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
iice, Ok. But how would you do the refusing? You can't just say ''NO'' or ''I dont have a num'' or ''am sorry. am in a relationship''
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Omolola1(f): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2010
Simple thing: "Am in a relationship and am very sure you wouldnt want me to be doing this if i were your GF" End of
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by googles: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2010
I would give him . . . .making friends with a guy I like doesn't affect my relationship in anyway,Its all about self-discipline
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by 190: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
Iice i respect your understanding alot,

Your Boyfriend must be really lucky!
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by iice(f): 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2010
Brownteeth:

iice, Ok. But how would you do the refusing? You can't just say ''NO'' or ''I dont have a num'' or ''am sorry. am in a relationship''

Lol what's wrong with saying "NO"?
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Brownteeth(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
omolola, telling a guy you are in a relationship when he hasnt asked you out doesn't sound too good I think.
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by iice(f): 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2010
190:

Iice i respect your understanding alot,

Your Boyfriend must be really lucky!

Oh he knows that. And vice versa.
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Brownteeth(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2010
iice, Telling a guy ''NO'' just like that without polishing it can make the guy feel like he doesnt look presentable to you.
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Omolola1(f): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2010
Brownteeth, it seems you already know the answer to your question
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by iice(f): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hah! Ok then i'll just tell him, i don't really do phones, which is true.  I rarely answer calls, don't reply to sms.  
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Brownteeth(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2010
iice, I thought you were too sharp. Why not ask the guy why he wants your num? From his reply you will know your refusal pattern.
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by 190: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
Im male so this question doesnt relate to me!
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2010
Brownteeth:

Something prompted me to ask this question. I have to go straight ahead with the question to save you time.
What if you have a boyfriend then a guy you found attractive comes arround to tell you he likes you and requested for your phone number, will you refuse to give him your number to protect your relationship or will you go ahead and give him your number without bothering about your relationship? I need anwers.

If it's a serious relationship, I'll tell him no with a sad sad face! sad

If it's not a serious relationship, I'll give it to him sharply . . . cheesy
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by 190: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ujujoan:

If it's a serious relationship, I'll tell him no with a sad sad face! sad

If it's not a serious relationship, I'll give it to him sharply . . . cheesy

Sighzz **Uju-wan**
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by Brownteeth(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
Ok ladies. But wouldn't it make a little sense if you get his number without giving him yours, so that when your current relationship suddenly collaspses at some point you can mount on the guy's back immediately and life goes on?
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by adagz01(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2010
Brownteeth na journalist?
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by tjskii(f): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2010
no i wudnt give my number,there's no point starting somthing i cant finish,of course i saw a lot of attractive guys out there b4 i decided to settle for my bf

i made a decision to be with him& im sticking to it, no point in allowing for distractions of any kind
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by 190: 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
tjskii:

no i wudnt give my number,there's no point starting somthing i cant finish,of course i saw a lot of attractive guys out there b4 i decided to settle for my bf

i made a decision to be with him& im sticking to it, no point in allowing for distractions of any kind

Thanks for deciding 2 stick wiv me, I will always be there for u kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me. by tjskii(f): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^lol u and who grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queeneve Is My Achilles' Heel. Who Is Your Achilles' Heel? / How To Encourage Girlfriend To Lose Weight? Girls, Any Tips On Weight Lost? / What Will You Do If Your Spouse Or Fiance Becomes Crippled,blind Or Invalid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.