Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality (54980 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Naira Marley's Arrest / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:48am On May 23, 2019
Simi owes NO ONE ANY EXPLANATION!
If naira marley is guilty, he should do d time!
Full stop!

3 Likes

Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by Chinashopping84: 5:53am On May 23, 2019
Follow follow people..ship from China to Nigeria..
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by wifeesnatcher(m): 5:55am On May 23, 2019
record label that promoted her, does she know the source of his income

na people wey dey form moral instructor dey do immoral things pass

over sabi twi twi

1 Like

Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by kaptaneSaka(m): 5:59am On May 23, 2019
I'm tried of this NAIRA MARLEY mater on NAIRALAND.....abi because the name is NAIRA ni.. who knows maybe he's an ambassador here....
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by blingxx(m): 6:03am On May 23, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

over sabi twi twi

Baba.. The guy sang about him being a yahooboy and bash EFCC, he dug his own grave undecided
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by nairalanduseles: 6:10am On May 23, 2019
9jaRealist:

Abami Eda must be rolling around in his grave, being compared with Yahoo boosters... angry

Go sit down jealousy kee u
If to say u dey fela generation u for ff dey criticize am .....smelling jew

1 Like

Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by 9jaRealist: 6:13am On May 23, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Go sit down jealousy kee u

At least I will "sit down" in my HOME and not in a jail cell. Don't drop the soap Naira... grin
>

1 Like

Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by miketayo(m): 6:24am On May 23, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Marley the new fela

This one was born yesterday..
Fela was an innocent man fighting the military government with words and music.

Nairamaley is a dumb fraudulent artist running his mouth
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by Craigslists: 6:28am On May 23, 2019
She is drunk...

Madam Hypocrite... Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) brought your husband to the position that he is today. He even dey photoshop tools for men that year.

Go choke on AG’s d!ck b!tch...

5 Likes

Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by Tonytonex(m): 6:49am On May 23, 2019
Naira Land and Naira Marley. hmm! I like Simi though.
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by Chubhie: 6:59am On May 23, 2019
It's a treacherous water simi is swimming in. It could get muddy if she's not smart about it. Her husband once worked for/with the boys.
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by texazzpete(m): 7:00am On May 23, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

over sabi twi twi

Her record label owner doesn't come on air to hype and promote internet fraud, unlike your role model that is in EFCC custody.

That's the difference.
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by nairalanduseles: 7:19am On May 23, 2019
miketayo:

This one was born yesterday..
Fela was an innocent man fighting the military government with words and music.

Nairamaley is a dumb fraudulent artist running his mouth

Innocent of what ......fela was anit rules u got no idea
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by shadrach77: 7:25am On May 23, 2019
Craigslists:
She is drunk...

Madam Hypocrite... Yahoo Boy No Laptop (YBNL) brought your husband to the position that he is today. He even dey photoshop tools for men that year.

Go choke on AG’s d!ck b!tch...

Don't mind her. The babe is extremely stupid. When she was single she was very quiet. Now that she is married she has suddenly become loud believing she can open her mouth and say any trash meaning she was previously pretending

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by Sard(m): 7:31am On May 23, 2019
Y'all are condemning Simi because of her fracas with your role model (Igbolabi Marley). And all of una go still complain say naija no good, how e go good if person no fit oppose crime in the country without being condemned by you fools?
Una no go chop belleful, serial odes.
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by sweetrace(f): 7:44am On May 23, 2019
Jestin:
Simi.....We don’t give a Bleep about you

We do. In fact, we love Simi for her music and her integrity. #Simiisqueen!!!!
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by donbenie(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2019
iammo:

she and her fans get wahala, trolling a guy who is in prison
She dey her own lane,

Until some Amebo seeked her opinion.. undecided
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by hollywater: 7:46am On May 23, 2019
I love Simi now. I guess it is time to marry Afonja.
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:48am On May 23, 2019
Hmmm nice life style
Bt who u cum dey tell abeg who cum dey ask u does thing........ O girl OYO na ur case in case u no knw

Anyway check my signature contact me if need be
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:50am On May 23, 2019
sweetrace:

We do. In fact, we love Simi for her music and her integrity. #Simiisqueen!!!!

Me too I like her music in fact she is one of my top best actist.
Bt who she come they lament give abeg!!??
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by Erolow(f): 8:07am On May 23, 2019
Simi on point!

See signature below if interested in free online marketing training
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by GTFO(f): 8:08am On May 23, 2019
Only an irresponsible and Jobless mofo will sit to read such Nonentical write-up!!!

quote ur father, before quote-ing me!!!
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by Nobody: 8:13am On May 23, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Simi who reacted to Naira Marley's arrest in a question and answer session, revealed that she is not happy about it. Recall that Naira Marley had accused her of snubbing him at an event. According to him, maybe it was due to his stance on Internet fraudsters who Simi has always maintained her disdain for their illegal act.

The singer who also described herself as a person of conviction, disclosed that she will fight for anything she believes in. She further reveals that money doesn't drive her and she doesn't live to impress anyone. Simi who further revealed that she is hard to bully as she reacted to Naira Marley's arrest, added that she doesn't know how to hold a grudge either.

Read her post below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/simi-writes-about-naira-marleys-arrest-and-her-personality/

She just replied "no" when asked about NairaMarley. The second question and answer has nothing to do with NairaMarley. Moderator, you should be careful with your posts.
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by Db1209: 8:28am On May 23, 2019
photos) by Db1209: 8:10am
Is this part of the deal Bubu signed with the international bodies?

Why not wage wars on your fellow comrades that steal the future of these youths, instead of just throwing them in prison.

You cant expect all our youths to depend on the nickel and dime nonsense being paid by the federal govt

I'm sorry I'll stick with our youths until something concrete is being created to keep their fingers off keyboards.

People lost their fortune on MMM, why ain't the Russian govt helped recover the funds?

The United state seized the funds of innocent Nigerians when they closed down liberty reserve who challenged them? No one

To everyone saying sh1t about our yahoo bios, fvck y'll
Re: Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality by Nobody: 8:30am On May 23, 2019
GTFO:
Only an irresponsible and Jobless mofo will sit to read such Nonentical write-up!!!

quote ur father, before quote-ing me!!!
ode. u finding attention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Branded 28th Birthday Invitation Card Comes With A Wine / Regina Daniels' Family Set To Share Food Items (Photos, Video) / Fans React Over Iyanya's Use Of A Semi-Unclad Lady For A Video Shoot (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.