Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos (67985 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video) / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by ogunjinmipaul(m): 12:02pm On May 23, 2019
Agrogbeide:
Only Legit hustle will stand the test of time.

True

1 Like

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by dkidd: 12:03pm On May 23, 2019
Men might drop change on ur ass as u twerk but the real money comes when u let them abuse that ass and puss.y... we all know the story. Congrats tho wink

2 Likes

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Inetpork: 12:03pm On May 23, 2019
what shall it profit a Man that you gain the whole world and loss your soul in hell
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by West601(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
A lady has taken to Instagram to appreciate God for making her a landlord after just a year of moving into the state.

According to her, all she did to make it was nothing more than shaking her bum bum in Instagram.

She wrote:

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/05/lady-who-shakes-bum-bum-on-ig-becomes-landlord-in-lagos-under-a-year.html
I no fit shout
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 23, 2019
oldtruth:
LIES!!! That building is more than a year. Is she saying she built or paid for it? Na wash... 100% Wash
My brother na so them de take buy house, later landlord go take am back. Some mistake renting in lekki and buying.
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by romanusgab(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2019
Great , you can do some thing differently now.

Stop shaking bomb bom and review your Carrier
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by wildikeman(m): 12:09pm On May 23, 2019
If to sey na me i will do it too.. Abi id there any sugar mummy around that can save me...? Oh girl enjoy ur moneuy jare. If i was her boyfriend i will say go on soun... Its not easy in the hellhole called Nigeria and Africa sef

1 Like

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by obailala(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2019
Twerking on IG alone doesn't give one a house. She obviously twerked on something else too.

But then again, I must say she's lucky cos many girls have been twerking on several trees for ages but can barely even afford recharge cards for their phones. More grease to your waist madam.

5 Likes

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Wecisetakay: 12:10pm On May 23, 2019
[
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by wildikeman(m): 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
Preshy561:

Lol. Why did you take my comment serious?
because you are going to be a potential hoe and him no go fit pay straff u... Simple case closed
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by MobilityExpress: 12:17pm On May 23, 2019
That was how one day in public i overheard one olosho girl on the island, (stranger oh grin) saying her daily target is 50k for her olosho work, that the other girl was a mumu, that she charges 30k per guy, and she tries to Bleep at least 2 guys a day or more, but some guys are stingy and will price and she can do 15k on dry days, but whichever way, her 50k must complete. That that other girl is dulling her self and wasting money buying 200k wig but she buys cheap ones like 50k and she is saving instead of wasting money anyhow. That she carry big yansh, that men are not after fine wig but big yansh and breasts and she thanks her God she has both. That she has not even started, she will finish guys in Lagos, that she didn't come to Lagos to count people, she came to count money grin . That she has suffered enough in the East. She was telling that one that the way she is dulling is annoying her, that if she were her younger sister she would have sent her packing from home to sleep on the streets. That she is wasting her God-given fine body, that she is a fool. Because that one was saying her boyfriend is disturbing her parole and she can't do runs like she wants to because the guy is always monitoring her. She was like she better cut him off, that the boyfriend should go and die grin Na wa oh, but the 50k/day was ringing in my head. I was like ehhhh shocked warid eyes just hear grin, I started to calculate in my head: 50k * 30 * 12 = 18 million naira per year shocked My brain became hot after calculating over and over just to be sure I was not dreaming grin These olosho girls are making money. Too many useless men out there bankrolling them like fools. She was even telling her friend to get active on Instagram, that she catches a lot of mugu guys there that pay big money and even pay for hotels and trips. Monkey dey work baboon dey chop and updating IG status every 10 minutes grin

1 Like

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by grandstar(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2019
AnnaWrites:
Op, she sells hair on the 'gram. Very expensive hairs (some as high as 200k) It may have bought her the house, it may be something else.

Whichever way, it's none of our business if she shakes her bum for a living or not. I only hope young ladies looking up to her don't think it's as easy as she makes it seem.

It could have been the hairs. People prefer to think otherwise
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by OpinionCounts(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:
Just look at how she's shouting GOd upandan!

My annoyance is, after fornicating, sucking different preeeqs, twerking on different preeeqs and giving all sorts of pleasure to men for money, they'll come to social media to shout GOD! angry

Making it look like the real hard working ones don't have God!

You forgot to add Eating Poo, real Arabian poo.

1 Like

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by AnnaWrites: 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
grandstar:

It could have been the hairs. People prefer to think otherwise
Exactly
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
shout out to the maga that helped her ministry ,useless men when go dey help women out of poverty but won’t help their fellow man or their immediate family

3 Likes

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:23pm On May 23, 2019
SageMK:
There's a thin line between what she do and what athletes do — Both are putting their muscles to work.

That's hard work. Argue with your keyboard. grin

Anyways, twerking alone on IG cannot build a house.
But twerking on something, now that can build a house.

Did U mean the pumping and flexing of genital muscles
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 12:27pm On May 23, 2019
Na wa o, I just hope we won't witness an upsurge of bumbum shakers now.
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2019
She own only one part of the house

1 Like

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:37pm On May 23, 2019
She has twerked away her sorrows

1 Like

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by sharpwriter(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2019
MobilityExpress:
That was how one day in public i overheard one olosho girl on the island, (stranger oh grin) saying her daily target is 50k for her olosho work, that the other girl was a mumu, that she charges 30k per guy, and she tries to Bleep at least 2 guys a day or more, but some guys are stingy and will price and she can do 15k on dry days, but whichever way, her 50k must complete. That that other girl is dulling her self and wasting money buying 200k wig but she buys cheap ones like 50k and she is saving instead of wasting money anyhow. That she carry big yansh, that men are not after fine wig but big yansh and breasts and she thanks her God she has both. That she has not even started, she will finish guys in Lagos, that she didn't come to Lagos to count people, she came to count money grin . That she has suffered enough in the East. She was telling that one that the way she is dulling is annoying her, that if she were her younger sister she would have sent her packing from home to sleep on the streets. That she is wasting her God-given fine body, that she is a fool. Because that one was saying her boyfriend is disturbing her parole and she can't do runs like she wants to because the guy is always monitoring her. She was like she better cut him off, that the boyfriend should go and die grin Na wa oh, but the 50k/day was ringing in my head. I was like ehhhh shocked warid eyes just hear grin, I started to calculate in my head: 50k * 30 * 12 = 18 million naira per year shocked My brain became hot after calculating over and over just to be sure I was not dreaming grin These olosho girls are making money. Too many useless men out there bankrolling them like fools. She was even telling her friend to get active on Instagram, that she catches a lot of mugu guys there that pay big money and even pay for hotels and trips. Monkey dey work baboon dey chop and updating IG status every 10 minutes grin

shocked shocked chaiiii ... so pussy na gold mine grin grin
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Pat081: 12:42pm On May 23, 2019
How are we going to know that is her house by looking at it like this abi

2 Likes

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Akpacha(m): 12:44pm On May 23, 2019
This lady build this house just a yr after she enter Lag? How did God give her the money, throw it down from heaven? or each time she checks her bum bum dollars comes out of it? i dont believe it.
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by MrLampard: 12:44pm On May 23, 2019
LeMe jst mind my business
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Paul112(m): 12:47pm On May 23, 2019
She don go chop and lick arab men shits for dubai

1 Like

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Akpacha(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Why did I comment on this thread

I always see you as a lady that lack the qualities to become all you have ever wished i.e Hoingsad

No arse

Flabby fleshes

Facially disapproving

Notwithstanding if the opportunity is presented you would still wreck it to the core.

Pukes on a souled ATM angry
lol u wicked!
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by TMemos: 12:55pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:
Just look at how she's shouting GOd upandan!

My annoyance is, after fornicating, sucking different preeeqs, twerking on different preeeqs and giving all sorts of pleasure to men for money, they'll come to social media to shout GOD! angry

Making it look like the real hard working ones don't have God!

The way they shout God is so annoying and stupid.

Who do they think they're deceiving?

1 Like

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by noble2faith(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2019
Michelle55:
Bum bum enlargement here I come biko, I cannot coman kee myself ontop myself cheesy

Try it and it will be the last activity you will do here on earth! Mark my words!
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Odingo1: 1:24pm On May 23, 2019
Nigerian men pay huge money for sex, Ikeja girls are reaping.

Girls that have big nyash like this can easily buy house in naija if they offer all kind of sex to naija big men and politicians.

1 Like

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by crazycrypto710: 1:26pm On May 23, 2019
We know them when we see them, losho packaging grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.