Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos (67982 Views)

Pantless Woman Drags Her Bum On The Floor Cursing Her Ex-Boyfriend (Video) / OMG : Mercy Puts Her Bare Bum On Display, As Plays Cardi B Style (video) / 'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 23, 2019
Eya...
A lot of negroes won't sleep well this night.
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 23, 2019
noble2faith:

Try it and it will be the last activity you will do here on earth! Mark my words!

Ogbenin wetin happen na shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by PopeFlatino(m): 5:25pm On May 23, 2019
grin I have followed that babe since last year.. their is something else she do market,not just the hairs,which we all might have an idea because every of her advertisement clip starts with her ass view on a skimpy wear,she doesn't normally twerk but she knows wat to wear to sell herself.....I think she is also into girls bisexual)...I have seen her kissing her naughty friends twice in d past,they always feel eachoda's ass and one of her friends known as
Yes_iam_vinah pierced her tongue and also advertises wears.....yes they have marketable business,but their is more to it
FManager:

Shut up how many artificial hair she wan sell make she build that kind of apartment, that house is solid, as you can see it. Also it's will take alot to complete it.

Sleeping with Big gods can only give here that

So I hope your not afonja, cause the clearly have low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by YungMillionaire: 5:47pm On May 23, 2019
Why won't she thank God. You think its easy...? Without the Grace of God, how can she jump on all those schlongs without breaking her back? Carry go my sister...God continue to bless your ashewo hustle.
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 23, 2019
Good luck to her, Afterall God is in support of twerking on instagram and prostitution and is Against hard honest work grin

Can someone shout Alleluya!!!!!!
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by ngwababe(f): 7:02pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:
Just look at how she's shouting GOd upandan!

My annoyance is, after fornicating, sucking different preeeqs, twerking on different preeeqs and giving all sorts of pleasure to men for money, they'll come to social media to shout GOD! angry

Making it look like the real hard working ones don't have God!

Oga calm down. Allow her shout to her God, e no matter. She suck,twerk,Bleep different preeqs and still get this house ee, she's hardworking. Are there not prostitutes out there, how many of them don get car not to talk of house? I'm yet to see that man that will help a lady without asking for sex. I'm yet to see that man that will help a lady free of charge.
I uploaded my pics on nairaland, I know how many mails I received. Once I comment, there must be a follower or an email waiting for me. But since I uploaded my work, nobody has asked me anything or followed me, or even like the pics and I've been commenting ooo.
A guy came to our office to meet our madam for NORLAND networking business. I got interested at the long run, the registration is 40k. After registering, do you know that guy came to me and started promising me heaven and earth. How he'll make me grow in the business, how I will qualify for Malaysia trip and car award,bla bla bla, only if I will sleep with him. This is a guy I went to see with my boyfriend whom I convinced to come join the business so we can be making money outside our salaries. I simply told him no, and this guy boldly told me that I'm better of ignored! And that's how he blocked me from the business. I told him to send my code so I can be accessing my portal, till today, nothing have i seen. Which one I go talk, which one I go leave.
My Dear, na Una dey frustrate us. Make Una no vex for her!

2 Likes

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by noble2faith(m): 7:36pm On May 23, 2019
dairykidd:

Ogbenin wetin happen na shocked

Na true I dey yarn her.
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Awe4luv(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2019
see this one..

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by sharpwriter(m): 5:02am On May 24, 2019
MobilityExpress:

grin Ah dee tell you. The thing is dragging value with crude oil now grin
It should be listed on the periodic table as one of the precious metals, element PU number 120 grin

Lol... cheesy
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 25, 2019
My 48 year old daughter rates this design very revolutionary smiley
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 25, 2019
Power of d ukwucheesy. Her ukwu surely moves mountainscheesy.
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 25, 2019
ngwababe:

Oga calm down. Allow her shout to her God, e no matter. She suck,twerk,Bleep different preeqs and still get this house ee, she's hardworking. Are there not prostitutes out there, how many of them don get car not to talk of house? I'm yet to see that man that will help a lady without asking for sex. I'm yet to see that man that will help a lady free of charge.
I uploaded my pics on nairaland, I know how many mails I received. Once I comment, there must be a follower or an email waiting for me. But since I uploaded my work, nobody has asked me anything or followed me, or even like the pics and I've been commenting ooo.
A guy came to our office to meet our madam for NORLAND networking business. I got interested at the long run, the registration is 40k. After registering, do you know that guy came to me and started promising me heaven and earth. How he'll make me grow in the business, how I will qualify for Malaysia trip and car award,bla bla bla, only if I will sleep with him. This is a guy I went to see with my boyfriend whom I convinced to come join the business so we can be making money outside our salaries. I simply told him no, and this guy boldly told me that I'm better of ignored! And that's how he blocked me from the business. I told him to send my code so I can be accessing my portal, till today, nothing have i seen. Which one I go talk, which one I go leave.
My Dear, na Una dey frustrate us. Make Una no vex for her!
levels dey pass levels. Dose ones u u yarn wey dey do olosho work but no fit buy house and cars na bus conductors and truck pushers dey patronise dose ones.dis one dey twerk for d big gods
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by saidubaba: 5:25am On May 26, 2019
IamD18:

My annoyance is, after fornicating, sucking different preeeqs, twerking on different preeeqs and giving all sorts of pleasure to men for money, they'll come to social media to shout GOD! angry

You are really right and God bless you

Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by sharpwriter(m): 3:27pm On May 26, 2019
MobilityExpress:

grin Ah dee tell you. The thing is dragging value with crude oil now grin
It should be listed on the periodic table as one of the precious metals, element PU number 120 grin

Hahaha... It's well
Re: Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos by Pataricatering(f): 6:29pm On May 28, 2019
You too can go and find different preeqs to suck nah - is anyone stopping you ? You can be anything you want to be - a banker , a cake baker , an entrepreneur, a prerequisite sucker - everything has its pros and its cons - why be bitter someone else is making it as a preeq sucker ? It’s obviously not your line , but why are you bitter someone else is doing it ? Why not just face ur front and concentrate on your own line of work ?
IamD18:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / How Your Mother Looks At You When You Are 32 Years And Not Married (picture) / When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.