Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice (900 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by amar3664: 7:32am On May 23, 2019
I am 28 years old.. I am in relationship with my brother's wife who is 36 years old, before that I was in 2 year relationship with her younger sister, since her younger sister is married now, my brother's wife has stared to come close to me and few months back we had two quick sex on my bed at night 2 while her husband was sleeping in other room.. Sometimes I feel guilty for this, but at the same time I had sex with both the sisters. Now I have decided to have sex with my brothers wife in hotel so that no one can disturb us. Am I lucky or guilty
Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by statistics1(m): 7:39am On May 23, 2019
?
Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by wike54(m): 7:41am On May 23, 2019
You are stewpid

Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by Deepfeel(m): 7:42am On May 23, 2019
You are damn lucky, continue bro undecided it's a free world as long as you a smart enough to get away with it

2 Likes

Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by Styluscrib(m): 7:45am On May 23, 2019
Guy why,
If it is your wife, how will you feel
Have your younger brother having canal knowledge of
Your in-laws and your wife.
Guy karma is knocking at your door.
Oh wait a minute,
Your family Happiness and Bonds is gradually
Tearing apart.
Please find a way to leave that area and let your brother wife be.
Shame no dey your body.

1 Like

Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by Nobody: 7:55am On May 23, 2019
Hmm soon you will need sniper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by RoyalBlu(f): 8:09am On May 23, 2019
Troll.
Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by babyfaceafrica: 8:25am On May 23, 2019
insanity
Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by MarianaTrench: 8:28am On May 23, 2019
I don't believe this story
Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by Nobody: 9:00am On May 23, 2019
I don't believe this story one bit, but I'll just book space.

Nonsense
Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by tee59(f): 9:20am On May 23, 2019
And you think you have brain?
Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by jojothaiv(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2019
Another tales by the moonlight...
Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by BareFacedLies(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2019
amar3664:
I am 28 years old.. I am in relationship with my brother's wife who is 36 years old, before that I was in 2 year relationship with her younger sister, since her younger sister is married now, my brother's wife has stared to come close to me and few months back we had two quick sex on my bed at night 2 while her husband was sleeping in other room.. Sometimes I feel guilty for this, but at the same time I had sex with both the sisters. Now I have decided to have sex with my brothers wife in hotel so that no one can disturb us. Am I lucky or guilty

Why would you fučk a married woman in her matrimonial home ?

Your brother's wife for that matter?

Are you well at all?
Re: Is My Relationship Legal With Her Please Advice by luminouz(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2019
Ignore OP....we know him wella...
He posts useless infos bordering on incest...since 2014

(1) (Reply)

Over 300 Same-sex Couples Marry In Taiwan After Same-sex Marriage Is Legalized / Most Black Women Have An Evil Spirit Living In Them / Abeg How I Take Do Bad Like This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.