Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) (25141 Views)

Patience Ozokwor Mourns Rachel Oniga, Cries (Video) / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / "Please Release Naira Maley" Nigerian Lady Burst Into Tears, Solicit For Maley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by ohinoyee(m): 12:19pm On May 23, 2019
U never see anything babe
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by IPOB: 12:19pm On May 23, 2019
r
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Damfostopper(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
mtcheew.....see person future wife displaying stewpidity..... well all this Wh0res have nothing to lose.... dog has lick shame comot from their face.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Neddstark: 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
May she be scammed continually and remain in her present state.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by fuse88(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2019
attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Easysolution(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2019
Ugly buffoon, dirty nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by loudwave(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2019
what a pity he will be out soon lovely fans # i'm i a yahoo any
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Tectono: 12:21pm On May 23, 2019
victorisreal02:
Lady Burst Into Tears, Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley

A female fan of the arrested music artiste by EFCC for fraud burst into tears as she begs EFCC to release Naira Marley

Stream below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdqcniBQkOk

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/lady-burst-into-tears-begs-efcc-to-release-naira-marley/

You can imagine the peanut that inner-city girl was paid to do that nonsensical thing. Click on the link on my signature to master how to export agricultural products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Emmanuel5453(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2019
We pray for his release soon
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by loudwave(m): 12:21pm On May 23, 2019
what a pity he will be out soon lovely fans # i'm i a yahoo boy
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 12:24pm On May 23, 2019
See person mama..
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Freshlorde: 12:25pm On May 23, 2019
Every criminal is humble in court though
MarvayBlog:
Seriously.
There is an old saying that those who live in glass houses do not throw stones.

Naira Marley knew he wasn't so clean and decided to come out public about it. I guess he never expected the efcc will come for him because he is an artist. But then you can see how humble he was in court to have seen how matters could change in the twinkle on an eye.
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Dshocker(m): 12:25pm On May 23, 2019
My prayers for him is to go to jail if found guilty
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by InaNla(f): 12:26pm On May 23, 2019
Yeye fowl
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Chinashopping84: 12:27pm On May 23, 2019
If crying would make them release him then a lot of elites in prison today would have been freed because they would pay any amount to people who can cry very well.We pay your Chinese/1688 agent without stress.A trial would convince you..
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Marlondon: 12:28pm On May 23, 2019
I
PrinceJoeWan:
She Is Simply Jobless

[b][/b]maladministration caused all this kasala

Nigeria how did we get here ?!?!?
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by MarvayBlog: 12:29pm On May 23, 2019
Freshlorde:

Yeah true. You know when you spend some days locked up in a cell, you will realize what freedom really feels like outside cell. You would do everything possible not to ever return back there. I believe when Naira Marley is released his style of music and lifestyle will change. He has now seen that naija cell is not like UK that they will be giving you hot chocolate and chicken pie

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Freshlorde: 12:35pm On May 23, 2019
Them really born you to suck pussy !
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
angry marrying this current generation of nigerian girls is a very big risk i will advise all men to marry out of this country...
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Freshlorde: 12:37pm On May 23, 2019
Freedom means a lot
MarvayBlog:

Yeah true. You know when you spend some days locked up in a cell, you will realize what freedom really feels like outside cell. You would do everything possible not to ever return back there. I believe when Naira Marley is released his style of music and lifestyle will change. He has now seen that naija cell is not like UK that they will be giving you hot chocolate and chicken pie
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Junkie1: 12:41pm On May 23, 2019
IF THIS WAS MY DAUGHTER I WOULD KILL N BURRY HER IN MY BACKYARD SMH DISGUSTING

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Aforcharles(m): 12:46pm On May 23, 2019
Let him prove too the world that his not a yahoo boy and EFCC get him Free.
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by megaxart(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2019
Freshlorde:

Not all
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by noble2faith(m): 12:57pm On May 23, 2019
Junkie1:
IF THIS WAS MY DAUGHTER I WOULD KILL N BURRY HER IN MY BACKYARD SMH DISGUSTING

As in ehn! angry I swear the video dey irritate me like mad! see how she open her mouth wide like agbada dey cry!
If na my daughter do dis kind of thing, e go force me go do DNA test whether na my daughter or not.
Because my daughter no go fit exhibit this kind of foolishness and stupidity!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Champneys: 1:01pm On May 23, 2019
Eeeyah! lol
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by femmy2010(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2019
The lady should be arrested and Bob Marley, sorry Naira Marley released . If he is truly Guilty then he should bear the consequences.
Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by holuphisayor(m): 1:04pm On May 23, 2019
Mtcheew,, all these stuff will make him bag at least 1year behind bars. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Agugbadin: 1:08pm On May 23, 2019
She is mocking Naira Marley..

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by Agugbadin: 1:10pm On May 23, 2019
femmy2010:
The lady should be arrested and Bob Marley, sorry Naira Marley released . If he is truly Guilty then he should bear the consequences.

Please Bob Marley is too precious for his name to appear in this post. Be guided. Bob Marley is a righteous man. Can you please advise the EFCC property to remove Marley from him nickname

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs EFCC To Release Naira Marley As She Cries (Video) by doublecross(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2019
CaesarDon:
angry

Honestly God is very merciful

Some Nigerians are very satanic wicked and unmerciful

Do you know how much tears and sorrows nairaMarley has caused people robbing them of their life savings under the guise of atonement for slavery

And this ugly bitch is coming out to validate this fraudsters actions,

The same criminal that was wanted for robbery in the UK

If you support NairaMarley , you would be a victim of a big scam and robbery, and face all the trauma that he has caused his victims in Jesus name and in any name you believe

Amen!!!
you are a bastard! you know nothing about the economic situation of this country. i don't support scam in anyway but what you should be telling the government right now is to improve the standard of living of this country so that there can be a justification for the arrest of these yahoo boys. people like you are the reason why the nation is still stagnant. i wish you and your generation a quick death you foo1!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Blessing Anyim Speaks On What Celebrities Should Do / Naira Abuse: EFCC, Cubana Chief Priest To Settle Out Of Court / (PHOTOS) Terry-g Flaunts Pink Lips In This New Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.