Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

"I'm Pregnant For My Dad" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I'm Pregnant For My Dad" (514 Views)

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Pregnant For My Dad" by Omalee(f): 8:06am On May 23, 2019
He was watching his daughter growing into a full beautiful woman, jealousy got hold of him, he was scared that men would begin to crowd his daughter so he stopped her male friends from visiting her.

His wife travels a lot, on one quiet day he cajoled his daughter and slept with her.

The month closed in and she missed her cycle.
Father had sex with his daughter ,got her pregnant and both are running around,

She is not ready to tell it's her father, her father is scared of what will happen if the cat is let out of the bag.

But my worry is this?

What real father will develop lustful feelings for his biological daughter? His own blood and had the gut to open her legs and have sex with her? It's giving me endless goose bumps

At www.omalee.com ,we discuss everything love,relationship and family.

(1) (Reply)

Advice / Ten Way To Get A Girl Fall In Love With You / How To Find Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.