Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) (13381 Views)

Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Amagite3(f): 8:07am On May 23, 2019
Video of a lady with long gigantic butt has currently got people talking on Instagram, so I just found her Instagram page, checked out her photos and just discovered her butt is all natural.

The lady who goes by the name Jaye, stepped out yesterday in Baltimore, Maryland, and a random guy made a video of her and posted on Instagram.

The video is currently going viral and getting people to talk for obvious reasons.

The lady from her Instagram page seems like she is from either Ghana from Nigeria.

See more photos of her and watch the video that got everyone talking here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/meet-the-us-based-lady-whose-gigantic-butt-has-instagram-shook-photos-videos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Nobody: 8:14am On May 23, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Nobody: 8:21am On May 23, 2019
Dr 90210.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Sundrus: 8:27am On May 23, 2019
comshots:
Dr 90210.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by mcjohny(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2019
perfect screw for this

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Auladimeji(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2019
This food is for elders not pikin like me
Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by AnnaWrites: 9:17am On May 23, 2019
Is this real?
Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Corrosiveman(m): 9:50am On May 23, 2019
grin. Nice can I be your big god?
Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Deepfeel(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2019
Not a fan of fat ass undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Obiworld2020: 11:23am On May 23, 2019
This is demonic, satanic and devilish,

This is arrant nonsense......

A proverb in my language says and I quote.. " a woman with big butt will know what she did to her self when it is time to run"

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by tosinosam(m): 11:51am On May 23, 2019
Too fat mehn I love dem juicy with tiny waist ebony anytin goes cheesy
Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Makz: 12:40pm On May 23, 2019
It's poo in there. Isn't it?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by aloeman15(m): 12:49pm On May 23, 2019
fat is bad
her BMI will b scary.
aunty, go and lose weight o!
for d sake of ur loved ones.
nuff said

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by ashawopikin(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2019
Woman pass woman, yansh pass yansh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:32pm On May 23, 2019
Plastic, doggy will be very difficult.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Heroclitus(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2019
mcjohny:
perfect screw for this

They are "a match made in heaven"

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:26pm On May 23, 2019
Her legs don't match up undecided she played herself

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 23, 2019
1Sharon:
Her legs don't match up undecided she played herself
yeah she played herself, that's some injection ass...

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 23, 2019
Amagite3 so you are nwo eli Ikwerre? Nyerinya meka.

And this will make FP. Just watch.
Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Harry00(m): 4:15pm On May 23, 2019
mcjohny:
perfect screw for this
Yah
Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by ValCon888: 6:49pm On May 23, 2019
She looks deformed.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by IvarTheTerrible: 8:08pm On May 23, 2019
grin

DEFINITELY fake butt. Whoever risks his life banging her can have pelvic fracture.
Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Raydos: 9:41pm On May 23, 2019
Old age will soon catch up with her
Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by kushercain: 10:36pm On May 23, 2019
Hhenry come and verify this
Re: Meet The Us-based Lady Whose Gigantic Butt Has Instagram Shook (photos/video) by Bundaweber: 11:47pm On May 23, 2019
na yansh be day abi na Pampers. don't know why but to big irritates me. just a lean curvy figure is bae

(1) (Reply)

Do You Take Your Relationship As A Personal Responsibility? / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.