Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban (18526 Views)

Facilitate All Kinds Of Business Transactions With Our Cash Backed Instrument 10 / Win A Trip To Dubai; Get Cash Back For Transactions With Your Firstbank Cards / Tax Implications Of Transactions With Foreign Entities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 8:01pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
I know the reason for all this trash is to win upcoming election,and God no go gree for am
By the time China is done with America Google will beg for a merger with Huawei. They are fighting a losers battle

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/23/business/china-tariffs-trump-trade-walmart-retail/index.html

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
By the time China is done with America Google will beg for a merger with Huawei. They are fighting a losers battle

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/23/business/china-tariffs-trump-trade-walmart-retail/index.html
alot of our people don't understand what is going on Even in this our Africa 70% people are using Made in China gadgets From smartphones to decoder, Pencil,marker and many more and they're saying it will fall abeg them no fit fall, because na America go here am.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Goel: 8:15pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
China has 1.3 billion people, Chinas largest markets for smartphones are India, Africa and Middle East. That is half the globe. US is 300million people? So what who cares about them. They just signed their own death warrants, its utter stupidity but to the benefit of the whole world, we dont need to pay such high prices for their trash tech anymore.
US has technological advantage what China lacks. Hence, they deliever better quality.

China itself depends upon tech from US & British firms for electronics.
timesup234:
Mao always calls them a paper tiger
Mao did nothing. He failed China in fact. It's Deny Xiaoping who actually saved China and modified its fate to become one of largest economies.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:

even wallmart self dey feel am cheesy and some people are saying Chinese will be affected

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 8:38pm On May 23, 2019
Goel:

US has technological advantage what China lacks. Hence, they deliever better quality.

China itself depends upon tech from US & British firms for electronics.

Mao did nothing. He failed China in fact. It's Deny Xiaoping who actually saved China and modified its fate to become one of largest economies.
You are not smart. Western lies got to you. Go to Tiananmen Square and scream Mao didnt do anything lets see if you will come back alive. Unlike Africa, China choose who is their true legend. Xiaoping delayed the China dream. He is a traitor and western puppet thats why you only hear about him in western media. Nobody knows him in China as all Chinese are die-hard Maoist

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 8:44pm On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
even wallmart self dey feel am cheesy and some people are saying Chinese will be affected
americans wey lazy anyhow. Obesity won finish them there. The Chinese are the strongest and most hardworking people of this century. Even Trump was putting on a Made in China "make america great again" face cap during his campaign.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
americans wey lazy anyhow. Obesity won finish them there. The Chinese are the strongest and most hardworking people of this century. Even Trump was putting on a Made in China "make america great again" face cap during his campaign.
lolz, America na scam

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:55pm On May 23, 2019
Danishguy:
Japan has a huge moat over America in advance and sensitive electronics, and clearly isn't getting the jealous stare from America. Occupying the position of third world largest economy in the world, Japan will stick to an ally who would protect and advance its interest.

Whatever Japan and Korea are today, the US made that happen. China does not care about any other country, rather than what she may steal and own. Imagine giving loans to countries with kleptomanias as leaders and later hijacking national infrastructures to repay said loans.

Like Anwar Sadat the late Egyptian president would say, "Russians can give you arms, but only the United States can give you a solution"

You're on point
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2019
peacefull:

Wow....
Useless samurai bitch....
This is very hurt cry

But that useless samurai bitches living in peaceful and convenient life.

As in eeehh.... I don't understand some people seriously. One of the cleanest country in the world,, less crime rate.. Higher life expectancy..
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:36pm On May 23, 2019
kroger:

Go and sit down jare, china and america doesnt know u exist, u better continue your bricklayer hustling and leave this beer parlour argument about china this and america that..

Dis wan na uppercut...
You wicked ooo

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by IamBlanco(m): 11:56pm On May 23, 2019
after reading all the comments from both pro USA & pro China supporters, here's my own opinion.

1. Most pro China supporters are blinded by their hate for USA & it's foreign policies.

2. Many people are ill informed about the power the USA wields in world politics.

3. USA made China what it is today. China only started experiencing economic boom in the late 80s.

4. despite the loud 1.3billion + people in China & much noise about their large market, why don't they have at least 1 billionaire in top 10 Forbes list.

5. the Chinese are not inventors, leave inventions for USA, Germany & partly Russia.

6. Can you name one indigenous rifle the Chinese have manufactured & is being used worldwide? do you know that even the common AK-47 has a Chinese model?

7. When President Donald Trump got into office, he halted the sale of most US IT firms in Silicon Valley to Chinese government via proxies.

8. the Chinese are not, never & will never be recogized as inventors. they manufacture, still thanks to US. If the Chinese are that good & ingenious, how come their universities are not ranked among the world top 10. or where do you think genius & inventors are made? besides, how many Americans do you think can leave America to attend Chinese universities, compare the number with the population of Chinese students in US top universities & colleges.

9. In the 80s & 90s, successive Nigerian governments embezzled loans from USA. these days, the Chinese gives Nigeria & other African countries loans, with a condition that Chinese construction companies must execute the project, the equipments must come from China & you must still repay those loans.

10. Most don't really understand what communism is, USA may have made many mistakes in the foreign policies, but China becoming a world power is NEVER an option.

11. Diversity is where USA got its strength from & not population. India also has close to 1 billion people if not over. the truth is, even if you remain in China 50years, you CAN NEVER BE GRANTED CITIZENSHIP.

12. Most Asian Countries has had a enough with China & it's policies of smash & grab or I'll take all & render you useless.

13. The two countries will readjust but China must make concessions & change her ways because everyone is wising up except foolish African leaders.

lastly, when next you compare both, ask your self this simple question, if these countries offer me a visa, which would I choose? we all know what 99.9% of nairalanders decision will be. THESE TWO COUNTRIES NO BE MATE, BE GUIDED. CHINA SHOULD GO ASK USSR.

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:22am On May 24, 2019
They deserve it, a Chinese government that banned the following websites and apps... What do you expect?

BBC
CNN
New York times
Reuters
YouTube
Facebook
Whatsapp
Gmail
Reddit
Instagram
Twitter

Snapchat
Netflix
Telegram... Among others.

Do you know that the quality of gadgets the Chinese ship to Africa,, Nigeria to be precise is of lower quality compare to the ones they export to North America(USA)

By the time Trump is done with them, they will know the difference between a regional power and a world power.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 1:27am On May 24, 2019
IamBlanco:
after reading all the comments from both pro USA & pro China supporters, here's my own opinion.

1. Most pro China supporters are blinded by their hate for USA & it's foreign policies.

2. Many people are ill informed about the power the USA wields in world politics.

3. USA made China what it is today. China only started experiencing economic boom in the late 80s.

4. despite the loud 1.3billion + people in China & much noise about their large market, why don't they have at least 1 billionaire in top 10 Forbes list.

5. the Chinese are not inventors, leave inventions for USA, Germany & partly Russia.

6. Can you name one indigenous rifle the Chinese have manufactured & is being used worldwide? do you know that even the common AK-47 has a Chinese model?

7. When President Donald Trump got into office, he halted the sale of most US IT firms in Silicon Valley to Chinese government via proxies.

8. the Chinese are not, never & will never be recogized as inventors. they manufacture, still thanks to US. If the Chinese are that good & ingenious, how come their universities are not ranked among the world top 10. or where do you think genius & inventors are made? besides, how many Americans do you think can leave America to attend Chinese universities, compare the number with the population of Chinese students in US top universities & colleges.

9. In the 80s & 90s, successive Nigerian governments embezzled loans from USA. these days, the Chinese gives Nigeria & other African countries loans, with a condition that Chinese construction companies must execute the project, the equipments must come from China & you must still repay those loans.

10. Most don't really understand what communism is, USA may have made many mistakes in the foreign policies, but China becoming a world power is NEVER an option.

11. Diversity is where USA got its strength from & not population. India also has close to 1 billion people if not over. the truth is, even if you remain in China 50years, you CAN NEVER BE GRANTED CITIZENSHIP.

12. Most Asian Countries has had a enough with China & it's policies of smash & grab or I'll take all & render you useless.

13. The two countries will readjust but China must make concessions & change her ways because everyone is wising up except foolish African leaders.

lastly, when next you compare both, ask your self this simple question, if these countries offer me a visa, which would I choose? we all know what 99.9% of nairalanders decision will be. THESE TWO COUNTRIES NO BE MATE, BE GUIDED. CHINA SHOULD GO ASK USSR.
Very true according to Western propaganda. You don't even know what communism stands for..and mind you China is already a world power, they just don't beat their chest the way the Americans do. China has a GDP $5trillion bigger than America. USA thinks that Huawei is like Blackberry and Nokia and that it can squeeze Huawei like it squeezed Blackberry and Nokia. But USA will find that Huawei is fifty times more powerful than Blackberry and Nokia. USA will fail
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 1:32am On May 24, 2019
Monimatic:
grin
China will soon send high powered delegation to beg Trump
Chinese stocks across Europe have all crashed
Very good to know this. Thank you very much but please read the link below:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/23/investing/dow-stock-market-today/index.html

The only place USA can win a trade war against China is the media cos they know most people are gullible. People see headlines of western propaganda media and won't waste time posting. All that is left in the media is American lies. Only dummb people take them serious
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by peacefull(f): 4:39am On May 24, 2019
engrchykae:
better a lion in the jungle than a dog in the city.
mental slavery is worse than physical death.
america gives japan conditions on what to produce and what not to produce and where to sell and where not to sell.
they force them to recall vehicles but i have never heard of an american auto maker being made to recall the way japanese auto makers have been made to make recall.

Ok.
Thank you for writing your thought to me.

I don't know about mental slavery.
I think every countries have good point and bad point just like human.
But if have bad point, doesn't mean useless country to me.
I think if Japan is truly useless country or Japanese are truly useless peoples, then maybe Japan is not like now. Doesn't matter how much America or any other countries assist Japan. I really don't know what is useless country or useless peoples.
Some Japanese are not interest about Japan and America's relationship. They think Japan is puppet of America like you said.

About recall in America, I think not only Japan.
I maybe misunderstanding?!

Anyway, Thank you so much for sharing you thought to me. I appreciate you.
I'm one of useless samurai bitches cheesy
But I love and proud of my country.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by peacefull(f): 5:02am On May 24, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

As in eeehh.... I don't understand some people seriously. One of the cleanest country in the world,, less crime rate.. Higher life expectancy..

One of cleanest country in the world?!
Wow cheesy I'm happy to hear about that.
Thank you so much!!
I love my country and proud of my country.
But I can understand and I know some peoples don't like or hate Japan and Japanese.
That is sad to me. But nothing wrong.
Everybody have own thoughts including me.
Everybody have like and dislike including me.
Because we are all human cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 9:38am On May 24, 2019
So where are those American noisemakers posting bulllshit here? I hope you are all following the news now. America will make all the noise and China will win in silent. Americans naturally are loudmouthed, they can only bully third world countries. Where is the wall? What is the outcome of operation “Fire and Fury” against North Korea? What happens to “Assad must go”? Is Guaido the interim President of Venezuela or of USA? America is China's biitttch. China won the first half of the battle without even saying a single word.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-stock-futures-rise-on-signs-trump-administration-could-soften-huawei-stance-2019-05-24?mod=mw_theo_homepage
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by undiplomatic: 10:27am On May 24, 2019
lawnreigh:
Multiplier effect of US ban on Huawei, America leads and others follow. I laugh when this kids says America will loos in all this. You think the American tink tank wouldnt have looked into the pros and cons before taking such decision.

For those of you that will be trying to make America look bad because of this. I want you to know that China bans all American Giants like Google, Gmail etc. Its high time America stand up to these Chinese Manipulators, America made them buy moving factories there due to cheap labour. They force tech transfer on companies and copied the rest and later became powerful and coming back to rival America. The US alliance is strong and all its allies will follow suit. I studied in China so I know what I'm saying. May God continue to bless America.

All your talk dey too watery and lame, as at today China is the world's second-largest economy after US, and in a decade from now it will surely overtake US to become the largest economy in the world.

China has already taken the lead in several economic fronts, has already designed, developed and commissioned some of the very latest technologies in the world e.g the fastest bullet trains.

The US wants to slow down China's economic growth with the trade War, but for how long?

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by error4040: 12:23pm On May 24, 2019
peacefull:

But I love and i am proud of my country.

gringringrin LoL.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Sprumbaba: 1:21pm On May 24, 2019
Centrallock:
No matter how hard US tries they can never enslave China
Us tec companies are just stealing ideas, buying any competitive ideas, why are they so afraid of competition and rivalry since they are claiming on being the best.
Modernize stupidity i balme some companies total dependcy on them.
This war they just kicked on will backfire them in one way or another, Android can't rule for ever so thanks to them for giving way for a new OS should huawei and China make a better OS they will forever cush that decision
I stand with huawei
All those quoting my post with no reasonable point than insult, trust me its never necessary.
Usa is not as powerful as you think, 90% of usa tech gurus are Indians and China, these guys are just after buying your ideas and any competitive rivalry to oppose thier dominace, we on tech issues forget about their war history and remove allies from USA and see how empty they will become. Alot of you guys are deceived with the name USA and power

USA is no Chinese or Arab. It is everybody in the World. If you erased USA today, you would erase, millions of Nigerians, Chinese and most tribes in the world.

Most of the people that are sending money to build house in Nigeria are from the US and Europe (Not China, because China always take) and the contribution helps the Nigerian GDP.

By the way, China became rich on the back of the US. Clinton brought them in into WTO. They did not play by the WTO rules because they are still claiming developing country.

Should I educate you further? Mr Chinko apologist
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by undiplomatic: 5:29pm On May 24, 2019
pansophist:

What exactly is the crime of Huawei to deserve this scapegoatism? They were accuse of their devices having back doors, but all they've asked for is proof? Besides, Huawei can only suffer outside China, but they are immune to western sanctions in China.

America may win this trade war, but at what expense? It will clearly send a message to other tech companies around the world that dependency on US firms should be curtailed, it will force Huawei and the Chinese government to be relentless in pouring huge amount to R & D into local Chinese firms, it will also force China to create their own eco system (which they have already done in China), and be a direct competitor to Google hegemony. Huawei seems like the scapegoat now, but just watch, it may turn out to be a blessing in disguise and the spark needed to end America tech monopoly.

You said you lived in China, then you should be aware of the Chinese ingenuity. I'm of the opinion that in the long run, this trade war will hurt America the most. The US may win the battle, but wont win the war. And if China start trading in a different currency except dollars, the USA economy will sink, especially if other of their trading partners follow suit.

Your analysis is top notch, you are a deep thinker with enormous foresight into the likely events that will happen in the very near future in the high-tech world.
Henceforth most countries will definitely want to depend less on American technologies.

Change is the most constant thing in the world, so likewise GOOGLE and its ANDROID OS will not be at the top forever.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2019
peacefull:

One of cleanest country in the world?!
Wow cheesy I'm happy to hear about that.
Thank you so much!!
I love my country and proud of my country.
But I can understand and I know some peoples don't like or hate Japan and Japanese.
That is sad to me. But nothing wrong.
Everybody have own thoughts including me.
Everybody have like and dislike including me.
Because we are all human cheesy

Are you a Japanese?
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by peacefull(f): 6:44am On May 25, 2019
error4040:

gringringrin LoL.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh!!!
"I love and I am proud of my country".
Thank you so much! I didn't know that is mistake. I didn't write"I am".I learned from you! I appreciate you!!

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by peacefull(f): 6:58am On May 25, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Are you a Japanese?

Yes. I'm Japanese cheesy

If not disturbing you or not bothering you,
Please can you teach me meaning of "As in eeehh".
I'm still can't speak, write and read English well.
I'm still learning. I'm always using kind of dictionary. I checked that meaning. But I still can't get it well. Is that like surprised or like sigh? I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2019
peacefull:

Yes. I'm Japanese cheesy

If not disturbing you or not bothering you,
Please can you teach me meaning of "As in eeehh".
I'm still can't speak, write and read English well.
I'm still learning. I'm always using kind of dictionary. I checked that meaning. But I still can't get it well. Is that like surprised or like sigh? I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you.

It's a Nigerian pidgin English(broken English)
Used to lay more emphasis or emphasize more on a particular subject matter or discussion.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by undiplomatic: 2:47pm On May 25, 2019
Originalsly:
The US first tried to get the UK from dropping Huawei as the contractor for the establishment of their 5G network. They claimed Huawei is run by China and the UKs security would be compromised. The UK disagreed. Now the US is trying to indirectly shut down that contract by shutting down Huawei. Why suddenly are all these countries and companies cutting off business with Huawei ? It is not voluntary. Basically...it is by force. If the US says no business with Huawei.... same goes for any country or company that does business with Huawei. If they fail to comply.... they can no longer do business with the US or any US companies or other countries or companies that do business with the IS. In short..they also become blacklisted. In short..US is a bully.
Those who think it's good... wait when US blacklists Nigerian oil. Your eyes will clear.

The US is a world leader that wants to bully every nation, control them in one way or the other, most times they tend to have their way, but, there have been instances when they had to look away and dare not talk or take any action.

When RUSSIA invaded Crimea and annexed it from UKRAINE, US had to sheepishly look away, because militarily Russia is untouchable, its sanctions on Russia were dead on arrival, they tried without success cutting off Russia's huge Gas supply to Europe, but the EU countries called their bluff.

The US also sees China as an economic threat to its world dominance, a country it can't control, so, they have to find different ways to slow down China's economic growth, the trade war is one, and it's surely going to affect China a little bit.

Huawei is presently the world's biggest telecoms equipment manufacturer, and as at today, Huawei is also the world's 2nd biggest smartphone maker after Samsung. US wants to simply kill Huawei's dominance, because of some perceived non-existing security threat.

Just as you rightly stated, the very day US places trade ban on Nigeria's crude oil, most of us will think straight without emotions and sentiments on international politics.

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by peacefull(f): 7:00pm On May 25, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

It's a Nigerian pidgin English(broken English)
Used to lay more emphasis or emphasize more on a particular subject matter or discussion.

Thank you so much!
I understand now.
I really appreciate you!! Thank you!!
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by undiplomatic: 9:35pm On May 25, 2019
timesup234:
The US. will lose big time. America can't fight a trade world with China, this is just Trump trying to rally the base for next year elections. We all should be used to Trump by now, he is the greatest coward. He claim he was going to destroy North Korea, nothing happened. He threatened Venezuela, nothing happened. He is ranting about Iran and nothing will happen too. China has the ultimate power in this trade war if it decides to dump its $1.17 trillion hoard of U.S. Treasurys in retaliation. China are the owners of American debts. America will collapse in less than 30 mins. Most of the pro-american posters here just recite what they see on foreign media. They don't know their left from right.

God bless you, US can't have its way all the time, and you have given me something to research on, which is the US indebtedness to China through bonds

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Goel: 8:22am On May 30, 2019
timesup234:
You are not smart. Western lies got to you. Go to Tiananmen Square and scream Mao didnt do anything lets see if you will come back alive. Unlike Africa, China choose who is their true legend. Xiaoping delayed the China dream. He is a traitor and western puppet thats why you only hear about him in western media. Nobody knows him in China as all Chinese are die-hard Maoist
What western lies? Do you know where China would have been if Deng didn't assume power. Or you do have any explanation to support your garbage. Mao's stupidity had landed PRC into a situation worse than LDC of Africa are today.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 9:43am On May 30, 2019
Goel:

What western lies? Do you know where China would have been if Deng didn't assume power. Or you do have any explanation to support your garbage. Mao's stupidity had landed PRC into a situation worse than LDC of Africa are today.
Deng is the reason why China is backward today. Deng stupidity almost turned China into a western puppet. Nobody acknowledges Deng in China. We only hear about him in western media. He was a complete failure unless you are reading from mainstream media lies. Mao is China and he defeated imperialism and today he is celebrated at every corner in China. The death of millions of Chinese are all lies to discredit the legacy of Mao. If Mao was still alive today, China's economy would be bigger than that of America 100 times. Deng is a basstarrd!
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by engrchykae(m): 10:08am On May 31, 2019
peacefull:

Ok.
Thank you for writing your thought to me.

I don't know about mental slavery.
I think every countries have good point and bad point just like human.
But if have bad point, doesn't mean useless country to me.
I think if Japan is truly useless country or Japanese are truly useless peoples, then maybe Japan is not like now. Doesn't matter how much America or any other countries assist Japan. I really don't know what is useless country or useless peoples.
Some Japanese are not interest about Japan and America's relationship. They think Japan is puppet of America like you said.

About recall in America, I think not only Japan.
I maybe misunderstanding?!

But I love and proud of my country.

never knew you are japanese,i sincerely apologise.
but try and understand me.
i know the proud history of japan during the first world war when they defeated the russians and even in second world war when they terrified the americans.
america broke the rule and used nuclear bomb on japanese.
since then america have exerted political power over japan while japan have retained their technological ingenuity but me and you knew very well that political power bears heavily down on every facet of development.
if japan must re asssert herself,she must ally her dragon sisters and end this american divide and rule system.
i hope you understand me.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oil Price Rises To Two-Month High Of $35 / Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM / Becoming A Chartered Stock-Broker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.