Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,146 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban (18500 Views)

Facilitate All Kinds Of Business Transactions With Our Cash Backed Instrument 10 / Win A Trip To Dubai; Get Cash Back For Transactions With Your Firstbank Cards / Tax Implications Of Transactions With Foreign Entities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ken6488(m): 10:35am On May 23, 2019
Freedem:

They use democracy as an excuse to invade.

If America has invadeid most of Asia and South America why do you think they won't come for Africa?

The populism in Europe now is fuelled by American populists, and they're all about identitarian politics.

We are in Babylon with the west , Chinese don't believe in invasion and from history we can confirm same. Their Confucianism ideology in China views the world has an entity that must work collaboratively.

What has westernern capitalism done for you in Nigeria other than hunger and poverty.

Yeah both china and Americans I guilty of stealing data for sure...

All of them came to exploit Africa

2 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

Liar !!!
ode is it everyone that is a liar like you,mumu I prefer Netherland to your Useless USA

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:37am On May 23, 2019
ken6488:

Yeah both china and Americans I guilty of stealing data for sure...

All of them came to exploit Africa
thank you for this word,but Americans are now getting pained because China is making Waves than them

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 10:38am On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
ode is it everyone that is a liar like you,mumu I prefer Netherland to your Useless USA

Shut up

You prefer Netherlands stupid person. You have never and will.neverbkeave the shores of Nigeria

Drug addict like you

Better go and read your books

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:40am On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

Shut up

You prefer Netherlands stupid person. You have never and will.neverbkeave the shores of Nigeria

Drug addict like you

Better go and read your books
I swear I will not reply you again, because replying a mad man automatically make someone mad too so I better stay put

3 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 10:41am On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
You are a toddler. Western institutions like the IMF and World Bank don't even know the real size of the Chinese economy. Anything you see about China can't be verified. The US. military and government don't even know the annual Chinese defense budget. China is a communist state, the government is even undermining the true strength of the Chinese economy. All what you read about crumbling economy is western propaganda. According to western media the Chinese economy is growing 6.5% annually but in the real sense it is more than 10%. China government won't even claim the right of surpassing America in terms of GDP PPP when it happened in 2014. They brushed it aside. America will make all the noise and China will do the winning.

www.bloomberg.com/amp/view/articles/2017-10-18/who-has-the-world-s-no-1-economy-not-the-u-s
https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-surpasses-u-s-to-become-largest-world-economy
https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/12/07/chinas-now-the-world-number-one-economy-and-it-doesnt-matter-a-darn/
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-official-america-is-now-no-2-2014-12-04

China is not communist , they are collectivist who use capitalism.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by grandstar(m): 10:42am On May 23, 2019
You wrote nothing [/quote author=DeejaywonDJ1 post=78639915][/quote]
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ken6488(m): 10:43am On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
thank you for this word,but Americans are now getting pained because China is making Waves than them

For sure Americans are afraid of competition
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by udemzyudex(m): 10:44am On May 23, 2019
Emmzy201:
I trust china
They will cut ties with many US companies in their country

It won't help them believe me China have been copying from us. They only advantage China have is cheap labour.

Check most of the chip,ic on your laptop and phones, Google the datasheet you will know that they were developed by American companies only to be mass produced in China.

Most new tech are innovated in America, China mostly copy and add their own effizy.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Topmaike007(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2019
ken6488:

For sure Americans are afraid of competition
Las Las all of them na scam, China too have there own busy body oo, imagine banning Western religions in their land, but American is too Tyrant
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by YungLasaint(m): 10:47am On May 23, 2019
Pikin where no want im mama to sleep no dey see sleep....

This Chinese people with over sabiness
lawnreigh:
Multiplier effect of US ban on Huawei, America leads and others follow. I laugh when this kids says America will loos in all this. You think the American tink tank wouldnt have looked into the pros and cons before taking such decision.

For those of you that will be trying to make America look bad because of this. I want you to know that China bans all American Giants like Google, Gmail etc. Its high time America stand up to these Chinese Manipulators, America made them buy moving factories there due to cheap labour. They force tech transfer on companies and copied the rest and later became powerful and coming back to rival America. The US alliance is strong and all its allies will follow suit. I studied in China so I know what I'm saying. May God continue to bless America.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 10:47am On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
and also this useless American are also destroying some other parts of Africa imagine what they did to Libya, America is selling fuel to other America countries pls where are they getting it from,they invaded Libya all in the name of liberation now we all can see what Libya has turned to,USA is not something someone can trust they are crying that Huawei are using their Gadget to gather information for the Chinese government, meanwhile the same American government are using Facebook, Google, WhatsApp to gather information...

American is Bastardd
The US. will lose big time. America can't fight a trade world with China, this is just Trump trying to rally the base for next year elections. We all should be used to Trump by now, he is the greatest coward. He claim he was going to destroy North Korea, nothing happened. He threatened Venezuela, nothing happened. He is ranting about Iran and nothing will happen too. China has the ultimate power in this trade war if it decides to dump its $1.17 trillion hoard of U.S. Treasurys in retaliation. China are the owners of American debts. America will collapse in less than 30 mins. Most of the pro-american posters here just recite what they see on foreign media. They don't know their left from right.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 10:48am On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

You are a liar and a scammer !!!

Thief !! You were born in owu road ibadan by a local.mid wife under an orange sellers table

Thief dreamer

Stupid.liar

Criminal who has never and will never leave the shores of Nigeria

Bloody thief

So angry and ignorant. Lol poverty kill you there ���

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by 11doubledee: 10:49am On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
nevertheless America are bastardd jaare what did Iran do lately that they're now threatening them with war,I just don't like there motive
I like the question part of your write up. Why not do a little research on Iran and it's goals primarily as a nation.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 10:51am On May 23, 2019
Freedem:

China is not communist , they are collectivist who use capitalism.
Their economy is heavily centralized. And the Communist party is the core and foundation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_China

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ken6488(m): 10:51am On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
Las Las all of them na scam, China too have there own busy body oo, imagine banning Western religions in their land, but American is too Tyrant

Wrong Americans big bullies.....

They want to dominate the whole world

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by litaninja(m): 10:52am On May 23, 2019
nijabazaar:

but then, it serves China right. No one has a right to steal intellectual property.

China via Zte and Huawei manufactured equipments and still install data stealing sensors and chips within each equipment.

and at it stands now, no chip company will want to work with Huawei.

1) Has anyone come forward with substantial evidence of the so-called spying via their equipment?
2) They'll simply manufacture their chips like other companies!
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 10:54am On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
Their economy is heavily centralized. And the Communist party is the core and foundation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_China

Centralisation is not communism.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 10:56am On May 23, 2019
lawnreigh:
Multiplier effect of US ban on Huawei, America leads and others follow. I laugh when this kids says America will loos in all this. You think the American tink tank wouldnt have looked into the pros and cons before taking such decision.

For those of you that will be trying to make America look bad because of this. I want you to know that China bans all American Giants like Google, Gmail etc. Its high time America stand up to these Chinese Manipulators, America made them buy moving factories there due to cheap labour. They force tech transfer on companies and copied the rest and later became powerful and coming back to rival America. The US alliance is strong and all its allies will follow suit. I studied in China so I know what I'm saying. May God continue to bless America.
You are Absolutely correct, the chinese are conniving, fake products manufacturing, ideas stealing manipulators.

America is the most powerfull country on earth.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 10:56am On May 23, 2019
Huawei is not MTN, Dangote or Baba Ijebu. They can fight dirty too and the US. and her western allies will be the biggest loser. They already surpassed iPhone to become the second biggest mobile phone brand after Samsung and within two years they will surpass Samsung. This is the main reason for the ban. The chinese don't do much talking or boasting. They are silent killers. They are already fight back as we speak. This link below is a first warning shot...

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/23/huawei-our-own-operating-system-could-be-ready-this-year.html
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by engrchykae(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2019
LiveByNight:

You go.apply.for.amerixan visa tire

You will never get it
italy is ur ancestral home na,u are not supposed to be angry
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by martineverest(m): 11:01am On May 23, 2019
timesup234:
You are a toddler. Western institutions like the IMF and World Bank don't even know the real size of the Chinese economy. Anything you see about China can't be verified. The US. military and government don't even know the annual Chinese defense budget. China is a communist state, the government is even undermining the true strength of the Chinese economy. All what you read about crumbling economy is western propaganda. According to western media the Chinese economy is growing 6.5% annually but in the real sense it is more than 10%. China government won't even claim the right of surpassing America in terms of GDP PPP when it happened in 2014. They brushed it aside. America will make all the noise and China will do the winning.

www.bloomberg.com/amp/view/articles/2017-10-18/who-has-the-world-s-no-1-economy-not-the-u-s
https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-surpasses-u-s-to-become-largest-world-economy
https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/12/07/chinas-now-the-world-number-one-economy-and-it-doesnt-matter-a-darn/
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/its-official-america-is-now-no-2-2014-12-04
lol......u clearly don't understand anything.

china is on the verge of economic downturn,any silly move to retaliate will kill their economy
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ollah2: 11:04am On May 23, 2019
blowjohn:

What people don't understand is that it's better for the US to rule the world than China.
The US is far more tolerable than China.
China wey dey burn bibles?

You see how dumb and stvpid folks like you are. You have problem with China burning bibles but you don't have problems with USA destroying nations and killing innocents(women and children included). Your deadbrain knows nothing besides religion which makes you unhappy with China burning bibles. Do you think they are stupid like Africans who castigate and criticize their indigenous Gods while worshiping the foreign versions from Isreal and Saudi Arabia. Slavery didn't leave Africa, the physical chains left but the mental chains will forever enslaved Africa and Africans

4 Likes

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ollah2: 11:06am On May 23, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

Samsung, LG will be the biggest winners here.

Most Chinese products are stolen patents from Japanese, S- Korean and EU countries.

Chine and Huawei Will loose this battle.

Most American products are stolen from Germany, USSR and Japan. You guys should quit the a*slicking of USA and be truthful with your words.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 11:06am On May 23, 2019
Freedem:

Centralisation is not communism.
At least we can both agree that the Soviet Union was the closest mankind saw to true Communism. It is indeed a feature of Communism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideology_of_the_Communist_Party_of_the_Soviet_Union.
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ollah2: 11:10am On May 23, 2019
ken6488:

cheesy you don't understand Americans...

Americans have naturally hatred

For

Communist.
UnDemocratic government..

Because Americans believe those country posses alot of threat to them...

Note..

Ifo have it that china ship some America techse to Iran

That thing they pain USA eeeeh

If you statement was true

why haven't the USA installed Democracy in Saudi Arabia, UAE, North Korea etc?

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by lawnreigh(m): 11:11am On May 23, 2019
pansophist:

What exactly is the crime of Huawei to deserve this scapegoatism? They were accuse of their devices having back doors, but all they've asked for is proof? Besides, Huawei can only suffer outside China, but they are immune to western sanctions in China.

America may win this trade war, but at what expense? It will clearly send a message to other tech companies around the world that dependency on US firms should be curtailed, it will force Huawei and the Chinese government to be relentless in pouring huge amount to R & D into local Chinese firms, it will also force China to create their own eco system (which they have already done in China), and be a direct competitor to Google hegemony. Huawei seems like the scapegoat now, but just watch, it may turn out to be a blessing in disguise and the spark needed to end America tech monopoly.

You said you lived in China, then you should be aware of the Chinese ingenuity. I'm of the opinion that in the long run, this trade war will hurt America the most. The US may win the battle, but wont win the war. And if China start trading in a different currency except dollars, the USA economy will sink, especially if other of their trading partners follow suit.
If you know how terrible these Eastern blocks can be, I mean China, Russia etc they are very terrible people that are even worst than westerners. They always try to play the victim but I can tell you that the world is better of with American leadership, Chinese manipulates, copied everything. Its high time they stop them. American allies are with them on this and are truthful and realiable unlike this tricky Eastern block. Do you now China doesnt take a single refugee that crosses from North Korea despite knowing there plight? Do you know what China is doing in Xinjiang and other non Han Chinese ethnic minorities. Liberate yourself and read further never trust the yelllow people. A Chinese Apples employee was recently caught trying to move to China to head a company after resigning with over 40Gb of data, designs, info that he got through his position as senior engineer in Apple.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ollah2: 11:18am On May 23, 2019
11doubledee:

I like the question part of your write up. Why not do a little research on Iran and it's goals primarily as a nation.

Kindly tell us the goals of Iran as a Nation?

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by udemzyudex(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2019
Those supporting China in this trade war are crazy and ignorant.

China will come as a friend and take over your country,they want to benefit from you but don't want you to benefit from them.

1 Like

Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by timesup234: 11:19am On May 23, 2019
martineverest:
lol......u clearly don't understand anything.

china is on the verge of economic downturn,any silly move to retaliate will kill their economy
Just liike how American sanctions killed everybody in Cuba, North Korea, Iran and Venezuela? You are a rookie. China has the last card in this trade war and can crumble America within 30 minutes. I am including a link below and best believe I am only using Western media link since it is clear you are a slave of western lies. Before they even admit just know it is a trillion times worse than what they are saying. China can destroy the whole global economy in less than 5 minutes. The link I am including will always try to reduce the shame of the fallout but experts like us who have been following their lies knows where the reading stops. China can destroy the America economy in a million ways if they want to. They are not loud talkers or noisemakers like Trump. Huawei new operating system will be available in less than 6 months if the US. truly want a war. They will surely get one they can't fight

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/chinas-1-point-2-trillion-weapon-that-could-be-used-in-a-us-trade-war.html
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/23/huawei-our-own-operating-system-could-be-ready-this-year.html
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by ken6488(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2019
ollah2:

If you statement was true

why haven't the USA installed Democracy in Saudi Arabia, UAE, North Korea etc?

grin sefhish gains grin

Both Americans and china are major scam...

They all have selfish gains
Re: Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban by Nobody: 11:20am On May 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
I swear I will not reply you again, because replying a mad man automatically make someone mad too so I better stay put

Will you please shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes / Tony Elumelu Celebrates His 55th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.