Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) (35556 Views)

Regina Askia Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 56th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by SlimBrawnie(f): 1:59pm On May 23, 2019
NNAMDIII:
yeah i understand you, my mum started school early and class diffidence was very big. So i don't think they're age mates
Okay, if you say so. Or you could ask her.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Menance: 2:00pm On May 23, 2019
Nollywood pioneers
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Iffa hear say she's 54, she was my mum's school mother in sec school. My mum is 53 so there's no way she'll be 54
Possibly ur mum repeated two or three classes

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by DoraFinest: 2:13pm On May 23, 2019
Happy birthday to you big mummy,
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2019
54 years excellent!?
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Tellemall: 2:29pm On May 23, 2019
mysteriousman:
One of the few who kept it clean in Nollywood

You have not heard her story yet.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Esomchi800(m): 2:30pm On May 23, 2019
jimi4us:
That her daughter don over ripe, this is the time to mate
Why are you a pervert
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by jimi4us: 2:38pm On May 23, 2019
Esomchi800:

Why are you a pervert
God said I should go multiply
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Stillthebest: 2:52pm On May 23, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

School mother/daughter relationship is not by age but class. If one didn't start school early he/she could have a school mother/father that's same age or slightly older like in this case but different class.

But what about the class difference that is always about 3 to 4 classes ahead??
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by opara28(m): 3:29pm On May 23, 2019
So Nairalanders can comment on a post without HATE words, wow i am impressed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2019
Happy birthday mumci.. Age toothless
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2019
NNAMDIII:
Iffa hear say she's 54, she was my mum's school mother in sec school. My mum is 53 so there's no way she'll be 54
report to police
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Alashoalash10: 4:53pm On May 23, 2019
Mcoutureankara:
Beautiful nollywood actress, Ngozi Ezeonu celebrates her birthday today.

Ngozi Ezeonu is a Nigerian actress, model, television personality, entrepreneur and philanthropist. She began her work career as a journalist before joining the Nollywood movie industry in 1993. She featured in the movie “Nneka the Pretty Serpent”.

The actress is happily married with four children, two daughters and two sons. Her daughter Ogechukwu, was born on September 5 studied at the Houdegbe North American University and now works as a designer and Front-End developer. Her son by the name Chidera was born on April 30, and he attended DELSU. Her other son is called Melveen, born on October 17 and attends Madonna University.

Celebrating her birthday, she wrote;

HUMAN BEINGS WILL NOT UNDERSTAND HOW FAR YOU HAVE BROUGHT ME LORD. WITH A GRATEFUL HEART, I SAY THANK YOU MY FATHER. HBD TO ME

source;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/actress-ngozi-ezeonu-celebrates-54th-birthday-todaytoday/

Happy to known you have a happy home, congratulations on your birthday
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2019
grin I was impressed until I saw a sign of it above,d guy day said "haven't u heard her story"
opara28:
So Nairalanders can comment on a post without HATE words, wow i am impressed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Sunijacks(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2019
Finest Queen Mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 5:30pm On May 23, 2019
Mehn.... not too bad tho, she still fresh.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Finest641(f): 6:35pm On May 23, 2019
Mama the mama.
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Mylovelife: 8:56pm On May 23, 2019
Opinionated:
OP What of 4th girl (in order words sec daughter)

Her first children are twin girls
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by AGIRI08(m): 12:38pm On May 24, 2019
54 ke??..or u meant 64??..
She is so young..damn!!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2019
One of my faves!she can get it tho!lol!
Re: Ngozi Ezeonu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday Today (Photos) by booksrite(f): 3:31am On Jun 29, 2019
Finest Queen Mother

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

“MET Water”, First Structured Bottle Water In The World Unveils Beauty Queen / Olajumoke Orisaguna Spotted Buying Corn (Photos) / Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.