Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How Would You React To This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React To This. (791 Views)

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React To This. by MarvayBlog: 11:26am On May 23, 2019
You and your partner have been together for over two years and one day you happen to see a text message sent to your partner's phone while the phone was with you and when you check it, you see this:

Anonymous: Hello sweetheart, I can't seem to get you off my head even since you left me to the arms of another person. The good times we shared, the crazy love makings, how good your kiss was. I really can't get over you. I would love us to meet again and have a good time together even if it would be the last time.

What will be your reaction to this message?
Re: How Would You React To This. by Phlimsyjay(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2019
sad
Re: How Would You React To This. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:43pm On May 23, 2019
MarvayBlog:
You and your partner have been together for over two years and one day you happen to see a text message sent to your partner's phone while the phone was with you and when you check it, you see this:

Anonymous: Hello sweetheart, I can't seem to get you off my head even since you left me to the arms of another person. The good times we shared, the crazy love makings, how good your kiss was. I really can't get over you. I would love us to meet again and have a good time together even if it would be the last time.

What will be your reaction to this message?

It sounds more like an ex, so my reaction will be nothing, I'll just show him and hear his explanation, then ask what he will do about it, if he tells me something reasonable, fine, no issues.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React To This. by Divay22(f): 1:48pm On May 23, 2019
Well
Re: How Would You React To This. by VicYo(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2019
heart might be replace with bang bang relationship......by 70/30
Re: How Would You React To This. by luvyaself95(m): 2:04pm On May 23, 2019
That is an ex message
just ask your partner Question He/she response would judge action you should take...
Re: How Would You React To This. by Easybela(f): 3:04pm On May 23, 2019
undecided I will keep calm and pretend like nothing happened but will secretly watch his movement and chats/messages, whatever shows up determines my action. If u ask him,he will definitely lie about it.
Re: How Would You React To This. by catwalq(f): 3:15pm On May 23, 2019
Reply the text. " however good the times we had were,they were never enough to keep us together and as such we should remain the way we are now. I'm happy with my new arms.

Naaaaaah,don't thank me... What are sisters for?? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You React To This. by Deepfeel(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2019
Show her the message and ask what's happening embarassed
Re: How Would You React To This. by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

It sounds more like an ex, so my reaction will be nothing, I'll just show him and hear his explanation, then ask what he will do about it, if he tells me something reasonable, fine, no issues.

Like in the movies
Re: How Would You React To This. by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:48pm On May 23, 2019
A lot of people will create a thread on nairaland saying "I had to create a new account to post this"
Re: How Would You React To This. by cfree14(m): 6:06pm On May 23, 2019
Nothing really. my present girlfriend still gets stuff like dat from guys. To me, it's jst a text from an ex who can't get over her. It's all part of dating a beautiful girl

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your "That Did Not Just Happen" Moment In Your Relationship? / I Need Advice Please / Wow!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.