Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,079 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React (5891 Views)

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / Have U Ever Cheated In A Relationship? What Are Your Reasons / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Lamba42(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
I feel by now , a lot of us are aware how most babes are
constantly seeking attention/affection and how they tend to be
easily swayed & cheat. For this reason ,I personally am
scared of getting married cause I really can't handle being
cheated on. Well I'd like to know ,has your
wife/partner ever cheated & how did you handle the
situation/react?

1 Like

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by OgaRico(m): 4:47am On Jun 27, 2020
LALA, this thread worth front page
Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Nobody: 5:11am On Jun 27, 2020
You shouldn't have any fear if you are a decent man,i think you might have done alot and hence the reason you feel same might be done to you.May you marry the female version of you.

1 Like

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Hollasmall: 5:19am On Jun 27, 2020
2017 a lady was trying to force someone else's pregnancy on my junior brother, I was really angry because my brother handled the situation like a simp. I was braging and shouting that he should have slapped her head off her neck but the boy was just too cool for my liking. He said I won't understand until am in such situation.
Behold guys I found myself in such situation yesterday, there's this girl I met march this year and the first time we had sex was march 8 thou was an unprotected sex but no ejaculation.
Fast forward to march 20 she already told me she's pregnant and she decided not to keep me. I was forced to cough out the money for abortion and it was during the lock down I had to send my last savings, she went for it and every thing was fine until this month that her stomach started shooting out and everything becoming obvious she's pregnant had to tell her to go for ultrasound she did and the result came out to be 16weeks and 6days which dated back to Feb12 meaning she was trying to force another man pregnancy on me.
When she called on phone before showing me the result I already told her we are going to keep it since the baby is in good condition and I'll tell my people so we can organize a mini wedding irrespective of the lock down she was so happy hearing this I was happy too thinking maybe it the right time to start a family. But when I saw the result I couldn't shout,scream or lay hands on her I was just thanking God for saving me from struggling to take care of another man kid and finding out years later.
Mind you this crazy girl was forming some crocodile tears that the pregnancy is mine and ultrasound was wrong we had to go somewhere else and the result came back same cry
Guys there are wolf in sheep clothing out there beware. When your friend or family find his or her partner cheating and you expect them to shout or destroy those that cheated on them but they choose to be cool and handle the situation with maturity don't be quick to call them mumu or simp cause you don't know what it feels to be in their situation

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by planetx13: 6:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
You shouldn't have any fear if you are a decent man,i think you might have done alot and hence the reason you feel same might be done to you.May you marry the female version of you.

Are you saying that decent people don't get cheated on?? Or are you just trying to attack the OP cos he struck a nerve??... If you are a cheat, better change your ways cos it will definitely end in tears

Ciao

17 Likes

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by jelraj(m): 6:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
Women as usual, lack sense of judgement...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Millennialaku(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2020
let me park. there would be a lot to learn from people here smiley
Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Vickho6(m): 7:20am On Jun 27, 2020
I never experience such,, buh I wanna learn from the relationship guru comment shaa
Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2020
planetx13:

Are you saying that decent people don't get cheated on?? Or are you just trying to attack the OP cos he struck a nerve??... If you are a cheat, better change your ways cos it will definitely end in tears

Ciao
you will also marry your female version,say amen lol
Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by planetx13: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
you will also marry your female version,say amen lol

Amen...... You will also marry your male version...... Can I hear your amen......

Ciao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2020
planetx13:

Amen...... You will also marry your male version...... Can I hear your amen......

Ciao
amen amen and plenty amen

1 Like

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by planetx13: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
amen amen and plenty amen

I'd prefer if you start the amen with capital letters ...Amen.....

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2020
planetx13:

I'd prefer if you start the amen with capital letters ...Amen.....
Ciao
Amen
Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2020
No b everybody dey cheat na
Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by planetx13: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
Amen

Yes...good

Ciao

1 Like

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by jidamsel43(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2020
I don't know because I always avoid checking her phone or personal things. This is not because I don't love her but I'm too young to develop hypertension.

7 Likes

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by jidamsel43(m): 10:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Hollasmall:
2017 a lady was trying to force someone else's pregnancy on my junior brother, I was really angry because my brother handled the situation like a simp. I was braging and shouting that he should have slapped her head off her neck but the boy was just too cool for my liking. He said I won't understand until am in such situation.
Behold guys I found myself in such situation yesterday, there's this girl I met march this year and the first time we had sex was march 8 thou was an unprotected sex but no ejaculation.
Fast forward to march 20 she already told me she's pregnant and she decided not to keep me. I was forced to cough out the money for abortion and it was during the lock down I had to send my last savings, she went for it and every thing was fine until this month that her stomach started shooting out and everything becoming obvious she's pregnant had to tell her to go for ultrasound she did and the result came out to be 16weeks and 6days which dated back to Feb12 meaning she was trying to force another man pregnancy on me.
When she called on phone before showing me the result I already told her we are going to keep it since the baby is in good condition and I'll tell my people so we can organize a mini wedding irrespective of the lock down she was so happy hearing this I was happy too thinking maybe it the right time to start a family. But when I saw the result I couldn't shout,scream or lay hands on her I was just thanking God for saving me from struggling to take care of another man kid and finding out years later.
Mind you this crazy girl was forming some crocodile tears that the pregnancy is mine and ultrasound was wrong we had to go somewhere else and the result came back same cry
Guys there are wolf in sheep clothing out there beware. When your friend or family find his or her partner cheating and you expect them to shout or destroy those that cheated on them but they choose to be cool and handle the situation with maturity don't be quick to call them mumu or simp cause you don't know what it feels to be in their situation
a Countless number of men are nurturing another man's children. Only a woman can determine the paternity of a child

7 Likes

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Fidelismaria: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2020

Typing....

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Baloranking(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2020
The main reason why everybody is scared of getting married grin grin .

Well this days nobody reacts sanely to a cheat he/she is thrown out to the streets grin. For that's the right way to treat a cheat.

As a man or woman never stoop so low or stupid to accept a cheat back or you'll learn the hard way.

4 Likes

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by wizod(m): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
She was a serial cheat and never fail to apologise because i was catching her almost every time she cheated on me.
I made her my sex mate whenever i want to have sex and even told her that i will marry her that she should wait for me which she did. She just saw my wedding card without my notice and learnt that cheating was never an option

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Baloranking(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
wizod:
She was a serial cheat and never fail to apologise because i was catching her almost every time she cheated on me.
I made her my sex mate whenever i want to have sex and even told her that i will marry her that she should wait for me which she did. She just saw my wedding card without my notice and learnt that cheating was never an option

grin grin

You're the man. You deserve some accolades grin

Ten bottles of legend for you wink

16 Likes

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by itzmarvyx(m): 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Guys dy fear sha. Lol.. I used to be afraid likewise till I encountered some rare breed of ladies that changed my narrative. Look for those circle of ladies and choose. The only issue is that most of them in this circle are Jesus lovers to the core and they won't look at your face if you don't take God seriously to an extent. They too don't like anyhow men.

It takes two to Tango las las..

11 Likes

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by merieam16(f): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
Most guys wont say amen to dis. They will be claimin is a man' world. yimu..

1 Like

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Nyamve1: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
Yes am a decent man, but my girlfriend cheats on me, am tired of her
Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by ModestGal(f): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Here
Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by ModestGal(f): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
wizod:
I pity the beautiful soul that married you, if only she knew

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nyamve1:
Yes am a decent man, but my girlfriend cheats on me, am tired of her
then do whatever pleases you
Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
merieam16:
Most guys wont say amen to dis. They will be claimin is a man' world. yimu..
They don't need to say amen,theres already a natural amen stamped.You can't cheat nature
Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by luminouz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
ModestGal:

I pity the beautiful soul that married you, if only she knew

Pity her for what?

Nawa for you oh

4 Likes

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by callmeRichie(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Guys won't dare say "yeah, I've fvcking cheated on her too". I didn't see any up there shagrin
Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Nyamve1: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
then do whatever pleases you
The bottom line is that 90% of girls don't know what they want

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React by Jessepaid(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Lamba42:
I feel by now , a lot of us are aware how most babes are
constantly seeking attention/affection and how they tend to be
easily swayed & cheat. For this reason ,I personally am
scared of getting married cause I really can't handle being
cheated on. Well I'd like to know ,has your
wife/partner ever cheated & how did you handle the
situation/react?
you can only try your best to close paths that will turn into windows for cheating...
cheating is intentional...it's a choice.. sometimes we misunderstand our feelings and end up doing shit we regret later.
I am not married but if my wife should ever cheat on me, for the sake of my kids I will remain in the marriage...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why, Ladies, Why? (*photo) / Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? / Why Nairaland Babes Are Not Getting Pm From Handsome Guys Like Me (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.