Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Catholic Church Investigates Two Nuns Who Became Pregnant After A Trip To Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catholic Church Investigates Two Nuns Who Became Pregnant After A Trip To Africa (848 Views)

What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / Two Nuns Become Pregnant During Missionary Trip To Africa / Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Church Investigates Two Nuns Who Became Pregnant After A Trip To Africa by Nawaaoh: 6:30am On Nov 06, 2019
The Catholic Church has launched an investigation after two nuns who took a vow of chastity returned to Rome pregnant after a missionary trip to Africa.

One of them, a mother superior, found she was several weeks pregnant while the other woman discovered the news when she complained of stomach pain.

Both nuns are now facing an uncertain future in their profession and the scandal has caused 'consternation' among the clergy.
“It appears that both women were back in their home nations and obviously had some form of sexual encounter”, a Church source in Rome said.

Read more through the link below

https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/11/catholic-church-investigates-two-nuns-who-returned-pregnant-after-missionary-trip-to-africa/

Re: Catholic Church Investigates Two Nuns Who Became Pregnant After A Trip To Africa by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2019
Nah for African nun come know say body no be firewood.
Re: Catholic Church Investigates Two Nuns Who Became Pregnant After A Trip To Africa by Pubichairs(m): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2019
This denomination call Catholic? Not trying to be a bigot here but..

this guys are just being gullible all in the name of following the foot step of Jesus..

Such clowns...u don't outsmart ur Saviour

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church Investigates Two Nuns Who Became Pregnant After A Trip To Africa by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2019
Black deek can break all barriers. Once you go black u never go back.

I see them denouncing d nunship and heading back to AFRICA
Re: Catholic Church Investigates Two Nuns Who Became Pregnant After A Trip To Africa by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2019
My african brothers no dey dull na... I trust them wella

Sha am yet to understand where the catholics got that doctrine of their spiritual leaders like the Rev. Fathers and Rev. Sister not getting married

Can someone please clearify me and tell the bible quotation that commanded that
Re: Catholic Church Investigates Two Nuns Who Became Pregnant After A Trip To Africa by hisgrace090: 7:18am On Nov 06, 2019
Hmm!
Re: Catholic Church Investigates Two Nuns Who Became Pregnant After A Trip To Africa by Osobi32(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmm..... This one is strong
Re: Catholic Church Investigates Two Nuns Who Became Pregnant After A Trip To Africa by Nawaaoh: 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ebus12:
My african brothers no dey dull na... I trust them wella

Sha am yet to understand where the catholics got that doctrine of their spiritual leaders like the Rev. Fathers and Rev. Sister not getting married

Can someone please clearify me and tell the bible quotation that commanded that

It’s nowhere in the Bible. Not a Bible teaching

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Decision? / See Viral Video Of A Bridesmaid Rocking The Groom’s D*ck / Awkward Sex Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.