Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,644 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Am A Fresher. Which AWS Certification Is Better For Me! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am A Fresher. Which AWS Certification Is Better For Me! (404 Views)

What Was Your Biggest Mistake You Did As A Fresher / Unilag Terminates Admission Of A Fresher Tested Positive To Drug Use / Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Fresher. Which AWS Certification Is Better For Me! by meghasehrawat: 12:08pm On May 23, 2019
Question:- I am a fresher. Which AWS certification is better for me, AWS Solution Architect Associate or AWS Developer Associate?

As a fresher, it is tricky to enter the AWS virtual technology space; however, with approx. 2 years of hands-on exposure and experience you can attain the credential and take your AWS cloud career ahead. To begin with;

AWS Solution Architect Associate credentials require status requires two years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS and best practice knowledge of multi-application architectural design is recommended. Other requirements are:
Hands-on experience in:

Distributed systems on AWS
Use a computer, networking, storage, database AWS services
AWS deployment and management services
Define technical requirements for an AWS-based application

Basic understanding of:

Best practices to build secure and reliable applications
AWS global infrastructure
Network technologies in relation to AWS
Security features and tools of AWS
Architectural principles of AWS on cloud

And For AWS Developer Associate Certification:

As Amazon explains the AWS Certified Developer Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a development role already and have one or more years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS-based application.

Now, the bottom line is both the career paths require a certain level of expertise and experience.
To start with, you need to attend AWS training which is results-oriented and engage you in interactive lecture sessions and doubt clearing sessions. In my organization, we advise beginners those who want to make a career in AWS technologies to gain experience and along with that seek training, mostly they opt for Mercury Solutions, as this training provider imparts recognized training to the global audience and have a pool of veteran trainers to impart quality training in flexible modes. They also provide participants with engaging reference material, hands-on labs practice, exam simulators, mock sessions, and other assistance, all focussed towards clearing the exam. So, you may go for whichever domain intrigues you, go through the modules and figure out your calling. Pursue training, take insights from their training consultants for free, get registered for the exam-prep training and pass it in the first attempt. All the best!

https://www.mercurysolutions.co/aws/aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate-training-course

(1) (Reply)

Post Utme Tips For Unilorin Aspirants / Word Of The Day! 'pauciloquent' / Georgia (Europe) : Education | Tourist Visa Application Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.